Just returned from England... fuck me...

Just returned from England... fuck me, it's really nice to see beautiful girls on the streets instead of fucking burkas and bearded goatfuckers who just want to blow up somethin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2841686/The-truth-East-European-migration-One-30-Latvians-living-Britain-one-60-Poles-statistics-don-t-latest-influx.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9840059/Why-Poles-love-coming-to-Britain.html
wnd.com/2016/06/new-tunnel-christened-by-bizarre-demonic-ceremony/
youtube.com/watch?v=qP_5NLiAn4M
stopislamization.weebly.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one cares you divisive insecure little fucking nobody.

Why are guys holding up other guys?

Polska, what is your view on western europeasn that flee to poland, willing to learn the language and integrate.

Not talking about kebab that moved to western europe first.

Hahaha butthurt of english muslim lover, I think you care, because you are first to comment here.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2l-wuFVuxI

If you're white behave nicely, not like a drunk english belly idiot and willing to learn the language it's good mijn vriend.

>Islam is the second largest religion with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as ~2,706,066, ~4.5% of the total population. The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England: 2,660,116 (5.02% of the population).

>In 2011 it was reported that the United Kingdom had around 100,000 converts to Islam
>Islam is the second fastest growing religious confession in the UK after irreligion
>Between 2001 and 2009 the Muslim population increased almost 10 times faster than the non-Muslim population.

Ebin

Very good opinion, they assimilate, not tryin to force us to do somethin like allahfuckers do.

>English don't have to pay for Poland anymore
>English get to deport Poles from their home

The Anglo has tricked us again!

Yes, and now all muslims families with 8 fucking kids living on social money will work hard as Poles for England lololol

That's Madrid, Baptiste.

Woops, intented to post that one.

Still work, as a reminder that this shit is threatening every single of us.

Thats right

I know you hate so much Poles in rest of the Europe, but remember that - everytime you go to the club, shop, airport, metro etc nowadays, you could be blew up to pieces, dying in pain or be shot with your wife and kids. And no polish people will do it to you, but peaceful muslims.

At least the Poles don't take any shit from Muslims! I wish Western Europe had the same approach! Why is it that Hindu's and Sikhs get along fine just the fucking Paki cunts alway blowing themselves to pieces! Deport all rag head muthafuckers back!

In the words of David Came-moron ' You aint no muslim bruv'

Kurwa Mac, Thats right.

>Polish humour

As soon as you get a bit wealthier the multi-culti will come for you too Polan!

>Poland
Looks pretty degenerate.

>work hard as Poles

I don't think what gets attracted by the British welfare system are hard workers, no matter their origin. The truth is that Eastern Europeans don't fit in well in the west. I think Romanians, Lithuanians and Poles were among the groups of peoples with the highest crime rate.

What would Poland be like to visit? Places like Germany, Sweden and France don't even register to me than anything more than utterly cucked shitholes
Do many Poles speak English well? The language looks quite hard to learn especially for a little 1-2 week holiday after my studies are complete

>I think Romanians, Lithuanians and Poles were among the groups of peoples with the highest crime rate.
citation needed
In big city most young people speak english, in pubs, restaurants, museums itp. it's a must
What do you like to do when you're on holiday? Cities? Countryside? Mountains? Beaches?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu_FRg8vuU

t. Ahmed

>citation needed

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html

Yeah, this. Hedonism is hardly a good thing.

How do I learn Polish?
People say it's insanely hard.

Yup....I was in poland for 3 weeks...qt girls, everyone is nice, people eating lots of ice cream. Come back to us....niggers all over ,dirty Mexicans and Indians all over...girls are fat piggy's...sad!

>the number of each group that actually lives in the UK is not given
>not knowing how shitskin crime is often not persecuted (((rotherham)))
nice one shill
also
>dailymail
bbc didn't had nothing on us?

polacks are the niggers and mexicans of europe.

>Just returned from England...

Didn't realize we'd already began kicking you fucks out.

Only prayed 3 times today then, Ahmed?

sorry britbong hes right

NEIJT. YOU WILL LEARN TO DRINK TEA AND ENJOY IT.

I think like any other language learnt at home
>listen to polish radio
>watch polish movies with subbtitles
>interpals
>memrise
>youtube courses
you need to listen to a lot of polish speaking to know how to pronounce stuff. Grammar is really hard start with learning words to build up sentences- people will be very happy that you know any polish and that you're trying to learn.

Like roaches

you sure know one or two things about niggers right Sven? :^)

Space program.

Highly underrated post.

Underrated post.

i assumed it was a gay pride festival

So next target is pooland.

Pale white with a posh british accent. Would I be welcome in Poland? How much is a nice house in a big city out there?

I know how this sounds having been repeated so many times but those are the gypsies Hans. Now I don't know about the poles (of wich I've only heard good things from people I know&trust) but every romanian (actual romanian) that I personally know to be living in GB is:
1) there legally
2) either a tourist/student or legally employed (and paying taxes to both the british gov and the romanian one (cause that's the bullshit law here))

Get a load of that Kraut slut's chicken wing.
That is a woman, right?

On a scale of spanish to chinese, whete would Polish be?

Dude am working 11 hours a day 6 days a week how is that not hard work

Sure feels cozy for once, bro.

>>the number of each group that actually lives in the UK is not given
You could have provided us with that number, but I guess there is a reason you won't mention it yourself.

>Today’s figures expose the vast exodus from Eastern European nations to Britain since border controls were dropped ten years ago.
>The data was compiled by the independent Migration Observatory at Oxford University and is based on census data from across the continent in 2011.
>Figures released in August showed the number of migrants from the eight newly-joined Eastern European countries working in Britain rose by more than a quarter in a year.
>Romanian and Bulgarian migrant numbers have also continued to increase. The influx has placed huge pressure on public services including the NHS, schools and housing.
>It shows there are around 654,000 Polish nationals in the UK out of 41.5million in Europe – meaning 1.6 per cent live here.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2841686/The-truth-East-European-migration-One-30-Latvians-living-Britain-one-60-Poles-statistics-don-t-latest-influx.html

>Polish, it was revealed this week, is the most commonly spoken non-native language in England and Wales. More than half a million people in Britain now speak Polish as their first language, placing it ahead of Punjabi and Urdu and behind only English and Welsh. The data, extracted from the 2011 census, confirmed the staggering numbers of Polish migrants who are now living, working and putting down roots in the UK. Some 521,000 Polish-born people have made their homes here, a figure that has increased seven-fold since 2003, when just 75,000 were listed in the census.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9840059/Why-Poles-love-coming-to-Britain.html

Are you saying she isn't stronk and brave? Oh muh soggy knees!

Also Poland is shit

"Vast exodus"?

Are they even listening to themselves? There are literally millions of muslims on the way to germany right now. MILLIONS.

And they're worried about a few hundred thousand poles, tops.

>divisive

Getting really tired of this word. Must have heard it said over 100 times on CNN yesterday by leftists, and you're using it unironically.

it's not a RATE dumbass

Oh shit......

I don't understand why Hungary and Poland don't understand why the British aren't happy about a stupid amount of Poles taking Britbong jobs.

I get it, your country is literally funded by the EU but holy fuck your hypocrisy makes the French look tolerable.

Lithuania is suffering a worker shortage because they've all fucked off to UK/FRA/GER.

I'm happy for you my fellow kurvad
also sorry for katyn (can't say it won't happen again)

>Polish migrants who are now living, working and putting down roots in the UK. Some 521,000 Polish-born people have made their homes here
>living, working
>made their homes here
Well, Britannia sure can't have all those living, working, house-making poles. Cause that's, like, bad.
But millions of muslims wanting to kill an die, not working and destroying homes are going to do just fine.
When the brits finally abandon their sinking muslim island and run for refuge in Europe they better not come to Romania, Poland, Bulgaria or Hungary. They couldn't stop at being just pussies, they also have to be cunts on top of that. Fuck them.

You misunderstand. The average Joe doesn't want any foreign fucker.

wnd.com/2016/06/new-tunnel-christened-by-bizarre-demonic-ceremony/

>To celebrate the accomplishment, a hair-raising ceremony was presented in front of dignitaries including Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, President Francois Hollande of France and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi.

>Germany
>France

##shocking video
youtube.com/watch?v=qP_5NLiAn4M
Pray Hail Mary and Our Father after you watch it.##

>The opening ceremony of the Gotthard Base Tunnel in Switzerland featured a ‘goat-man’ that dies, is resurrected, is worshipped and is crowned as ‘the king of the world.

>“The goat-man that played such a key role in this performance bore a striking resemblance to Baphomet, which in recent decades has become one of the key symbols used to represent Satan in the occult community. So could it be possible that this entire ceremony was actually an Illuminati ritual that was intended to honor Satan? Don’t pass judgment until you see the videos.”

probably middla lane closer to spanish, a little easier than russian since no cryllic

Yeah but the wages are still shit.

You cheeki cunt.

Because the Poles, who are willing to work for fuck all, make it like that mate.

Don't mind Lithuanians personally got a 8/10 shaggable one two houses down.

>Lithuania
Try the entirety of Eastern Europe.

Did you know they don't even have enough basic medical staff in Poland now because they all work for the NHS?

Romania can't even bribe the Doctors they train to stay in Romania.

Maybe then your british companies should stop hiring them. Oh wait...brits are either unqualified for the jobs "taken" by the eastern euros or they prefer to be on the dole instead of doing an honest job.
And should eastern euros just stay home and earn crumbs? If jobs in HU, RO or PL would pay 10 times better than in GB would YOU stay home and starve?

Holy shit, Ahmed sure is butt hurt today. Keep those bags packed

Damn right my magyar friend.

Less pigslam, less violence

stopislamization.weebly.com/

I'm talking about wages here in Lithuania. Worker shortage should make the wages increase, no?

im coming if denmark goes to shit kurwa

>traveling to England
I see London once...Fucking, smelly shithole. I was so glad when i returned.

So why did the average Joe put Cameron, May and their ilk in charge?

You forgot

>Why don't British workers hovel together like rats in condemned houses? maybe then they could afford to work for £2/hr

Might be true given the fact the u tards turn a blind eye to any crime committed by a goat fucker.

How hard is it for an American(Swedish ancestory) to get citizenship in Poland

Thank you Poland bro. Although not all places are as nice as you described, we still have a beautiful country. I have much respect for Poland and Poles. In my opinion, Poles should be granted special status and allowed to come to the UK and work/live. The only bad thing about brexit is losing white Polish families.

God bless.

What the fuck, why can't the elite stop acting exactly like a tinfoil-hatter would want them to, why do they have to do all this satanic bullshit. BTW, I'm never going through that tunnel unless someone exorcises it first

Let me guess, you were in London?

Could be Birmingham but no one goes to that shithole anyway

I actually understand it and I have no problem with it. Hell, send em back home where they belong!

Just wanted to point out that this is called a "vast exodus" but the "refugees" are not invading or anything. Nooo that's different.
Fucking liberals.

Something very serious is going on. People like Merkel is involved with serious satanic forces.

Also, she is a trained communist.

DESTROID

Well your lasses are marrying muslims and africans in droves here, for quick, easy cash, in a visa scam. I thought you were supposed to be redpilled with plenty of "QT feminine strong European women?"

I just met some French girls on the street... they said that they want to move to Poland cuz it is so white and peaceful here.

> Poles getting hot Ukrainian and French pussies that are conservative and racist

> Westerns getting army of arm-age muslims males

After 300 years of getting fucked it is finally good to be Pole. STRONK.
The only thing that we must do now is a space program.

>arm
army*

W A K E Y
A
K
E
Y

First - there is no such thing as ghosts.
After seeing a lot of this kind of things happening I have come to the conclusion that a lot of politicians and people with power/money actually believe the bullshit of religion. They believe god is real, they believe satan is real, they believe there's going to be an apocalypse and since that hasn't happened they believe THEY must help it happen. They are doing all these things because they really are satanists and really believe their lord exists and will gib rewards.
Take it as you will but you can't ignore the many signs that the people leading the world since some time ago are certifiably insane.

>hot french women move en-masse into Poland
>pussywhip polish guys
>pussiwhipped polish guys now spew the liberal ideas of their wives
>poland opens their borders to be enriched

Nie ma to jak w domu, nie? Tez wracam nie dlugo. Szkoda ze bede latac do berlina najpierw, potem to polski. Zebym tylko nie byl wypierdolony tam, z tymi wszystkimi muzumanami

>I know you hate so much Poles in rest of the Europe

Where the fuck does it comes from?
I can't find a single story involving a Pole doing bad things...

mehmed my son , you failed

I know you are lying, want to know how?
You went home.

The press, mostly british, propped-up by the islam loving politicians.
It's a standard bait&switch - throw a firecracker to the left so the people don't look to their right.