Movies about mutual breakups?

Movies about mutual breakups?

>mutual breakup
is such a thing even possible

"""""""""mutual"""""""""

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

what are some movies about divorced people remaining loving best friends and collaborators?

I feel like I saw a movie like this before, might have been a horror movie.

Anyone else think Riley's post was a little more sombre?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B L A C K E D when?

Also, Poor Little White Boy when?

>posting about how he loves her more each day just days before the break up
>that devastated expression in OP's pic

Holy shit, she probably just told him they would never be a couple again. No fights, just a cold, abrupt ending. And he's so much of a beta he probably actually believes this "friends forever" bullshit. This cannot be healthy.

Dead inside

Do you think he'll finish the season?

Oh yeah, The Ring.

The dude shaved his beard and looks chad as fuck. He's also in really good shape. He'll be pictured with a 20 year old stunner before long, while mew will be getting sloppy fifths of some low grad actor

it hurts to see it. He's probably a nice guy deep down.

heh

probably a bit too nice, don't you think?

I wonder if this started with the problems in the relationship or if he was like this all of the time.

this is what MEW was thinking just before the breakup

he took the shaved picture before their break up, didn't he?

Actually I hope he changes but someone that accepted her behavior with that passivity will probably just be a beta for at least some years.

P.S

He's gay.

I guess we should've seen it coming.
I am a horrible person for thinking this is pretty hilarious.

yeah maybe his problem is that he's too nice

they finish last, my boy..

jesus christ

MEW is in the right desu

>the last time he saw his wife's ass was on TV

KEK

Unironically me and my ex like 5 hours ago, long distance (due to circumstance) and we just both got tired and exhausted of it

>ex wife
ftfy

Yeah I'd fuck him

what's a callsheet

>this makes me irrationally upset for reasons unknown

>hahahah le womyn are bad thread
theres been 4 daily threads about mew and her ex husband for the last week

sometimes i wish women could see how much of the attention they get is because they are women, and not because of their personality or anything internal to them

not because of their skills or accomplishments, or the things they have to say, or even the charming quirks of their mannerisms, but all the attention that is strictly due to men generically being Interested in Women, in the most general possible sense

i wish they could see how it seeps into everything, systemically, how many institutions are undergirded by it, how much of the whole society is founded on it, how they are saturated by it every second of every day. how it runs like a shock through every institution, all the sinews of power and decision-making, how all the pathological fixation on feminist virtue signalling is sustained by sublimated forms of it, how men are trained from birth to see "Women" as a unity that judges their virility rather than as individuals. but also how it comes out spontaneously in the simple things, like how men are more deferential toward them, more considerate, how men are subtly desperate to win their approval and be useful to them, how they get smiled at and laughed at and praised and how they are overall much more well-received by men than men are by one another.

and then i wish they could live one day as a mediocre man, so they could palpably feel that they had suddenly become invisible and that the world had suddenly become a cold uncaring place in a trillion tiny interconnected ways that they can't quite describe or grasp hold of

i want to see all the booktube channels evaporate overnight, as women collectively wake up from their nightmare vacation in maleworld, having seen how much of their entire existence was a complete and utter lie, and they spontaneously reject and repudiate all male attention and affection as a result

we gotta save the numales from the marriage meme

if you think this is about women are bad you got it wrong.

it's about how mew (and most SJW) specifically is cold and how he's a beta

i want to see feminism free itself from its present distorted and twisted state as a gigantic shit-testing and courtship ritual that reifies traditional gender roles of feminine passivity and male activity a thousand times more than it undermines them

i want to see one woman wake up from the morasse of cocklust that drowns all of them 24 hours of the day 365 days a year and say "wow, there sure are a lot of fucking penises between me and my goals, all eager to blow cum on my face in exchange for achieving my goals FOR me and then handing them to me on a silver platter and congratulating me for achieving them (or making it easier for me to achieve them, like i'm a child who can't do it on her own). i sure with these penises would fuck off and actually let me be a real person. i don't want free views on my youtube lol. i want views for merit only. fuck off men"

>hahahah le womyn are bad thread

I'm with MEW here. Dude she was with was pathetic.

>mfw

It's basically a list of all the people that need to be there for the shoot that day.

I mean you can call him a cuck and a beta all you want, and he clearly does have some of those qualities...but this guy got to fuck mary elizabeth winstead for years. hell, he likely got anal from her at one point or another

is this pasta?

>divorce my wife because she's getting old and Ive been cheating on her for a while
>she doesnt get any money from me
>Sup Forums doesnt make 4 threads a day for a week because she's not a C list actress

any tips to not getting caught and sustaining that shit?

did he really JUST himself into a divorce? what a cuck.