You guys realize that the summer happenings of 2016 are essentially our times collective version of the shots of...

You guys realize that the summer happenings of 2016 are essentially our times collective version of the shots of Sarajevo?

When you look back in recent history the start of every century has been heralded in by some large scale strife that sets on to define the rest of the century.
>1618, Thirty Years' War
>1700's Great Northern War, followed by war of Spanish Succession
>1803, Napoleonic war's
>1914, World War I
>2016, War of Civilizations ????!!!?
Let's Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Couldn't agree more. Bump for interest, this could be huge!

It started with 9/11 though

It's started much earlier than 2016 I think. Maybe 2001.

It's really time to start making use of nukes

Drastic times drastic measures etc.

This, but OP is right though. Are there any examples beyond the 1600s?

what the fuck am i looking at

The recent French "attacks" are False Flags intended to kick start a war against Iran

Holy shit what the fuck is this? I'm dying.

Apparently a furry was behind WWI

so it was furries who did it

fuck em all

>MFW when I expected this, just not this early

Idk, man, I am playing it like these are real, but there is no blood on that street.

THIS IS THE TRUTH
HISTORY LESSONS BTFO
IT'S HAPPENING

And why the fuck does the shooter look like Nico Bellic from GTA IV, but with more hair!

I've been waiting to post that picture for a while, then I saw your thread.

What language are you speaking?

WITNESSED

But user don't you know? It's literally the end of the world, and you're just a twinkle in Keks eye.

Greek.

It's always like that user...
I mean back in '92, and that was less than 25 years ago, Fukuyama's theory of 'the end of history' was pretty widely accepted... and look at what kind of shit we got ourselves into today...

Conflicts exist at all times... People just aren't aware of them until someone brands them with a word 'war'... and really western world is at the war with Islamic State(((s))) right now...

WITNESSED, GREAT KEK.

Kilroy was here.

it's the summer of discontent faggot

looks like the ginger from Watchmen

Engrish right now, why do you ask?

Where is all the blood??

wtf I hate furries now

Killed by blunt force trauma.

>Killed by blunt force trauma.

>implying blunt force trauma doesn't cause visible blood

Thanks for checking my quads guys.

that makes zero sense

I don't think anything major will happen unless a political leader in a major western country is killed.

Do you realize how long I've been waiting to hear you say that?

Ever heard of mission creep? They use some false flag to place a lot of troops in the sandbox to fight (((ISIS))) and when they are there they can escalate it from there. Want to invade Iran? Just attack your own troops and blame it on Iran and then use the troops all ready there to invade.

Is this where the fabric of reality breaks down and I wake up in a pod?

user you really need to read about the basic history of iran
user really
at least the last 70 years
fuck at least from the revolution

user you really need to read about the basic history of american foreign policy
user really
at least the last 20 years
fuck at least from the project for a new american century

the foreign policy that has been bro'ing it up with iranians to manipulate oil prices worldwide?

Remember when the US used to bro up with Saddam?

I doubt that the world is ready for a race war. I mean, look at the western states, they can end the war in syria and defeat 90% ISIS in a day. But they don't give a shit, even a bunch of casualties every day isn't enough to provoke them in actually giving a fuck globally.

I'm bored so i type on my keyboard for the swedes that can't
>Iran is a founding member of the UN, ECO, NAM, OIC, and OPEC.
> from wiki page on russia " Russia in a recession as oil prices tailspin and sanctions weigh,[8]"
literal frist page media headline
>Oil Market: American Frackers And Iran Are Ready To Spoil Saudi Arabia's Grand Plan
>Kerry says North Korea should follow in the footsteps of Iran, end nuclear arms
no one is even thinking of doing anything to iran in the near future

It doesn't always. Getting hit by vehicles often causes severe internal injury with little visible outward damage

Because Gavrilo Princip and Nico Bellic are both Serbs

What the fuck, why?

Bosnian Serbs*

The goyim know. Shut it down.

>, look at the western states, they can end the war in syria and defeat 90% ISIS in a day
Yeah, but do THAY know that?!

>They
Been drinking

Iran couldn't even sell their oil or gas until recently due to sanctions. Oil prices drop has nothing to do with Iran as it started before the nuclear deal that Russia helped a lot with. Israel is not happy with it, and considering that US is ruled by Jews a military intervention is not off the table.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

I think they know that better than us, I just believe there is no interest in it for them.
Historically arabs have moves from one country the onther in a time of crisis constantly, exp. when shit was bad in Egypt in the 60's millions immigrated to irak. But now the whole middle east is fucked so badly, especially after the arab spring, so they feel the need to go to massively move to europe.
I guess I'm saying it's too big of a problem now to deal with swiftly, they need a ton of $ and manpower to make things okay, and money is just more important than few deaths here and there.