ITT: Biggest assholes in film

ITT: Biggest assholes in film

He's 100% right

At my diner we ID all non-tippers (on the first time) using covert photography. We have a wall of non-tippers' photos.

Guess what happens to your meals...

More like character who literally did nothing wrong

He's wrong in virtually every way

>t my diner we ID all non-tippers (on the first time) using covert photography. We have a wall of non-tippers' photos.
>Guess what happens to your meals...

But you still work at a restaurant.

>mfw this happens in various forms in every restaurant everywhere

That behavior is exactly why you don't deserve tips, servant.

Mr. Pink was the best character. He was right in everything.

>purposely aborting your mafia husbands best chance for an heir
>only leaving him with fredo jr and a girl

fuck kay

How so?

t. Edgy child that doesn't have any idea how regular people function

Yeah if you don't tip, we remember.

We remember.

>people literally expect me to pay extra money to a fucking sandwich carrier

>so poor you actually hem and haw over a couple dollars

>tip in places you frequent that take care of you
>don't tip when traveling

Easy.

Doesn't that work the other way around as well?

t. enemies of society

Kay in a sense represents what inevitably happens to immigrant cultures - assimilation. The immigrant shit dies out and the American is all that's left. Idk how to phrase the analogy between what i just said and kay and the aborted baby but ya

What is your opinion on jobs that pay you at a fixed rate regardless of what hours you work

t. Never worked an 8 hour shift standing all day and having to deal with fat retards only to make minimum wage
How's that white privilege working out for you?

being salaryman is ultimatu aspiration

I hate that the retarded tipping culture in the US has spread to Canada. Here employees are paid a fair wage and you're still expected to tip

doesnt make them him of an asshole

>fair wage
>you can not only be replaced with an iPad ordering station but the iPad gets the order correct more often than you do

>ITT

>unironically using the term white privilege as if it actually exists

Fucking underrated

exquisite

nigga everybody works 8 hour shifts and hates their job, but i don't tip my mailman or electrician or my prostitute

BRING ME MY TENDIES WAGESLAVE!

Heh make it fast and maybe ill give you a 10% tip.

This is why I don't tip.

I still often give money to beggars.

I literally worked at a Six flags making min wage in the games department and they actively fucking discouraged us getting tips

Fuck waitstaff.

>white
Fucking racist.

Not our fault that you're a mediocre piece of shit that has a low IQ and depends on shitty jobs to live.

Actual intelligent human beings go to university to study something worthy and get a degree so you can live properly but obviously since you guys are worthless chimps you want everyone to get you a fucking tip for something that you barely put some effort on it.

You people are on an even lower level than a maggot.

Kay actually did nothing wrong

This.
I haven't worked in food service in over a decade, but when I worked pizza delivery as a teenager we'd track addresses who didn't tip or tipped poorly and did nasty shit to their orders after that. You don't want to know.

Why not take out rage on your boss instead of random unassuming customers that aren't responsible for your wages?

Hory fucking shit. Are you a jews? Please tell me you're jews. Please. just fucking tell me

Not tipping is degenerate behavior. Just think about it. Everyone knows niggers don't tip. Therefore, if you don't tip you are a NIGGER. At the very least you are contributing to hostility and poor service to your community, which are common attributes of nigger hoods.

Pay generously for your services and for every person who tries to take advantage of your kindness, you will be repaid tenfold by honest white citizens who provide you with consistently great service.

>implying I'd go to a restaurant more than once

underrated

Not tipping is literal unironic nigger behavior. Even the non english speaking spics I used to deliver to usually tipped.

Keep trying to change the world, faggot.

Only a burger would justify paying some single slut mother, worthless pajeet or filthy nigger extra money to disease up thier food.

Tipping is something that was invented during the great depression so businesses could stay afloat by getting customers to subsidize their payroll. Then the economy recovered and they realized they could just keep doing it forever and pocket all the extra cash. They, in fact, are the "jews".

Follow americans weird customs if you are in america.

>tfw you live in a country where wages are livable so nobody expects tips
>tfw you leave a tip on the rare occassion you actually get exceptional service
literally lmaoing at americans expecting tips for doing a mediocre job because their boss is jewing them

That sounds like Europe

Enjoy your muslim rape.

shouldn't the owner be responsible to pay his own employees? wtf americans

Why is that my problem? I'm the one who wants to shut down the tipping system that keeps you at minimum wage.
Also I'm pretty sure the fast food guys have it way harder than you.

Is this the best looking he has ever looked?

incorrect, pedro

Keep being a nigger, nigger.

Are you implying there's anything wrong with this? An 8% tip is insulting.

>bringing food to a table is worth more than 15$/hour

Why even use %? It's not like the waiter is feeding me food, an extra plate or two isn't that much work.

>Here's 15 bucks?
>Why? For doing your job.
>Yeah, I understand you already get paid for that but have this for nothing.
>WHOA FUCK YOU
Do you throw tantrums when people get you gifts and it's not exactly what you wanted?

There is nothing wrong with a $15 tip. This bitch is just greedy and expects to be given a bonus for fucking bringing a plate to someones table. If anything, the cook should be the given tips for how good his food is.

>$15 on top of wages for an hour's work at most is "insulting"

Americans should just kill themselves

Tipping is for fags the manager gets all credit card tips and bartenders get most of cash tips anyway

Don't be a sucker. Tip $2 at the most

>boss forces you to scrounge for charity instead of paying you a proper wage
>university fucks you over by continually increasing tuition prices to build bigger stadiums
>have to buy the latest iteration of the textbook where the homework questions have been rearranged so you can't buy a used copy
>society managed to convince you to blame the customer for not giving you ENOUGH charity
yall gettin played son
They've got all the poor people blaming each other while they laugh their way to the bank.

please tell me that you all realize that the reason that tipping exists is so that management can pay servers almost nothing and directly pass on the labor costs to the customer.

you're not paying extra...

if we got rid of the tipping system, then management would just pay the servers a real wage and the food would COST MORE AND YOU WOULD END UP PAYING THE SAME AMOUNT ANYWAY

why the fuck do you care about paying the laborers directly instead of the restaurant and then they pay the servers?

its like you people are just looking for ways to be cheap

All of you claiming you do not tip are liars. You cowards don't have the balls to not tip me. For that

Can't stop me from being cheap

This post has made me decide to travel to america, eat large meals at different restaurants every day and never ever leave a tip.

Go ahead and imagine spitting in my food, monkeys. I'm never coming back.

>mfw I've never tipped in my life

Wage slaves so salty about being wage slaves they need to be a bunch sniviling coniviling sneaks

If they could raise the price of food to make more money, why wouldn't they already be doing that?
Your argument is pure conjecture, but faggots like you trot it out every time as if it's a fact.

It's like the DEA guys who have to come out and claim that if pot is legalized that crime and drug addiction will shoot through the roof, then just slink into the shadows when it doesn't happen.

I only ever tip to round out my check, anywhere from 9% to 15% on rare occasions, am i autismo

At the very least we can take solace in the fact that you're a disgusting third worlder ;)

>i have literally never taken an economics class
if one restaurant raises their prices people would stop going as much because of competition
and they cant all raise together arbitrarily because that is illegal

>If they could raise the price of food to make more money, why wouldn't they already be doing that
my whole fucking argument is that if it wouldnt raise the cost of going to a restaurant, its just that the bill would be higher and no tip instead of a lower bill and obligation to tip

It's not the 50's anymore, Julio. There are plenty of much nicer places than the mestizo negro hellscape of the USA.

Whatever you say, Abdul.

If you ordered a 200$ drink at a bar, would you tip the bartender 20%?

No, thats retarded.

Yeah fucking Mc Donalds is going bankrupt because no ones tipping the bitch at the drive thru.

Oh wait no you're just a retard whose happy to have his food's cleanliness held ransom by wagesalves who have one of the easiest jobs in the world, and who's earning are not decided by the quality of their service but by the cost of the food. If you do a shit job waiting tables in an upmarket restaurant you make more then if you do a shit job in a low market chain restaurant, because you cucks pay a flat percentage.

It's your employers job to pay you, not mine. If you wanted to make more money, you shouldn't have taken a job where you can legally be paid less than the federal minimum wage.

1. no one tips 20%
2. what drink costs $200
wtf are you even trying to talk about?

do americans go around with a roll of cash and dispense free money Tony Soprano style?

>watching some show in the Food network
>guy goes around towns with $20 budget for the whole day
>american cities factor in tips

wtf? really lol

I don't think they bother with that. They probably just fuck with everyone fools because servers are a bunch of drug addicted animals. Anyway I don't tip cause in my country we're not expected to.

Dude, if you ordered 40 $5 drinks, It would be expected to tip $40. The bill in the picture probably was a large table with a lot of orders, a lot of shit to remember, and a lot of service during the meal. She probably only waited that table during their meal. So a $15 tip sucks in that situation.

t. someone who gets tipped 1% a night and lives with it.

He looked alright in boardwalk, very well dressed but older ofc

Dont come to Finland.
If you ask us to tip you, might as well stab you between the ribs.

Paays minimum wage cause it's a minimum skill job. You shouldn't get more than you deserve.

What if I ordered 5 $40 drinks?

>i don't tip my mailman or electrician or my prostitute
>not tipping your prostitute
>not giving her one final sense of hope/joy before you murder her and bury her corpse in the woods behind your house
wtf is wrong with you?

probably like 10-15. Tip higher if it's absolutely bonkers packed or if it's absolutely dead.

> using fear to force people to give you money

that's extortion and I hope you get beaten to death by niggers you faggot

No one ever asks dipshit. It's expected.

Why the difference in tip? 10$ is only 5%, isn't that terribly rude?

But I mean, in my state drinks don't really cost more than six or seven dollars, unless you get a bucket of beer.

Tip-able jobs make more money because of tips than they would if tips were off the table though.

>being entitled to gibsmedat

lmao

Tipping at a bar is usually a dollar per drink, I don't ever order anything crazy so I don't know what I'd do in that situation. But the idea is that if you're going to splurge on a drink then you can splurge on a tip to the person who actually made you that drink.

It's actually illegal, in a sense. If you don't make enough money to hit minimum wage via tips, your employer has to pay the difference. You have to be shit at your job for that to happen in most cases though.

I would rather kills myself then be a wageuck

>t. mummy and daddy paid for everything in college, including living expenses

you post makes no sense

15$ is too much. A tip should be 2$, 5$ tops. Otherwise it's not a tip, it's a full wage.

I have worked for 4 years, but I got fired. Now I'm a NEET living off scandinavian unemployment insurance. I get 1300 euros a month for doing nothing.