The Young Turks TYT

Cenk Uygur says
>the Nazis killed 13 million Jews

@ 53.29
>youtube.com/watch?v=FrnfplmjMOs

true?

>TYT

sorry pham, I just watch response videos which ridicule TYT.

tomorrow it will be 16M

>Forgetting about the 19 million

The goyim will never learn.

huge if true

>the Nazis killed 13 million Jews
So he said 130 million? That's just a mistake, I'm sure he knows that Nazis killed 1.3 billion Jews. Every credible source shows 13 billion Jews being killed. I hope Sup Forums won't go denying 130 billion Jews being killed by Nazis like it always does.

But the Armenians have nothing to complain about right?

His forefathers killed 24 million Armenians and Assyrians. Does Ana bully him about his portliness, I wonder.

Has anyone made a reply for this one?

why would he say that unless he thought it was true?

Wow you anti-semite, 25 million Jews died because of Hitler...

Remember the 32 million, goy!

This exactly. How could he forget about the 43 million?

1.3 Gorillion Keks

Good one.

10 minutes in and Cenk is already getting BTFO by based David Duke. All Cenk can do is shake his head, and smugly bring up leftist talking points.

I-is he denying the 6 infinity?

I can't believe people throw figures like this. Disgusting. 43 million is an insult to the 81 million souls.

I can still hear the screams of the 90 million children in the gas chambers.

False. The Nazis killed 8000 googolplex Jews.

>13 million
>not 13 billion
Oy vey.

I fucking hate TYT. Ana is beautiful though. I'd suck the juice right out of cute little pussy.

Holocaust denying shill.

100 million Jews were massacred at the hands of Germany.

Also, David duke literally looks pure evil, like a James Bond villain from one of the shittier pierce Brosnan ones.

The nazis killed other people too. But they are not very important since jews died.

MUH 13 GORILLION

it wasn't even 6 million..

Obviously the numbers will keep going up, you fucking idiots. Haven't you retards ever heard of adjusting for inflation before?

Kinda. The Holocaust had ~11 million victims overall, 6 million jews and 5 million other 'undesirables' like the Roma, gays, mentally disabled, and whoever else the Nazis didn't like. So not Jews, but overall victims.

Its actually 1 billion

Theres gotta be some equation or inequality right?

Every time you doubt it happened it gets 10 million higher!

It's 1 trillion, you antisemite!

I like this post the best