Welp. It finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice...

Welp. It finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favourite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trumps blunders, this plagiarised speech he made Melania read was just the latest one. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new blunders will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as having horrible policies by experts, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he was going to make America great again, well hes NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night of the past seven months trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! I just took the ultimate red pill, the HillPill. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Finally, peace.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

You are and were a retard since the begining

sage
sage
sage

Good

wooooow are you fucking serious. I thought people accusing others of being a shill was just a meme....really makes you think

>0.10 hillbux have been deposited into your account

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Not really.
If you can read you would know it was real.

how much dose hillary pays for a thread liek this 15 $ ?

Id Shill if the payed me that much to shitpost on sites that are Pro Trump

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

She unties your puppy and let's him live

Bernie?

>Ten
>Feet
>Higher

wtf I hate trump now

9 cents has been deposited to your account goyim keep up the great work!

I'm a #HillaryMissile now

o fug :DDDDDDD

This seems fake

I had to take the HillPill too.

I don't like the lying stealing cheating bitch any more than anyone else, but I would prefer to see a 2020 presidential election so I have to vote for who I can be certain won't get us all killed dead

Fake and gay.

More fake than CNN.

>>I had to take the HillPill too.

I don't like the lying stealing cheating bitch any more than anyone else, but I would prefer to see a 2020 presidential election so I have to vote for who I can be certain won't get us all killed dead

Nope. you are fake and paid to be here.
Hillary literally has a plan for WWIII with Russia and Iran already, she sends off all the troops then goes after guns.

Hillary is the candidate that gets people killed.

well enough time wasted back to exposing the Clinton foundation.

o fug :DDDDDDD

>1 bost by dis id

I've been wanting to hang on myself OP, but after reading this I guess I finally have the courage to give it up too now.

I'm voting for Emidio "Mimi" Soltysik of the Social Party USA.

Oh fug :DDDDDDDD