We're halfway through May, lads. When will the Year of the Spoony kick into high-gear?

We're halfway through May, lads. When will the Year of the Spoony kick into high-gear?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/HookerVerse
archive.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20110325immigrant-killed-deputy-details.html
del.icio.us/tgwtgfic/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seriously, what is he doing?

Still bitching about Trump on Twitter, while his Patreon slowly makes its way towards 0.

Jesus Christ he's so fucking ugly

He looks so much worse than he used to, the fuck happened

Not Sup Forums - Television & Film, Sup Forums scum

He was always a disgusting fat slob.

>he doesn't know about getting older

life starts to suck when you turn 30 if you haven't worked hard in your 20's

reminder to report & hide this shill crap

He needs to go ahead and buy a shotgun before his Patreon money runs out.

I wouldn't say that he didn't work hard. For about 5 years, he put in a solid effort and was in on the ground floor of a concept we now take for granted on sites like Youtube. He just didn't have the skill to improve or get greater and rather than admit it, he just kept trying to revive the corpse of his internet career.

So I have a little sympathy for him (or at least I had some sympathy about 5 years ago), but he's probably going to end up working the late shifts at a gas station or toll booth for the rest of his life, presuming he doesn't gargle with some shotgun mouthwash first.

What the fuck is he talking about here?

I report them whenever I see them but the janitor always leaves these threads up for some reason.

>SEVEN
>FORTY
>NINE
>USD

remember that time spoony's brother shot a mexican in the face and then a couple of days later spoony made him dress up in a silly wig to perform in one of his videos while sleeping on his couch?

2017: Year of the Spoontang!

juan but not forgotten

Anyone who says squee unironically should be trampled by bedouins, those that escape should be put to the sword inshallah

>even his patreon page is full of people insulting him and calling him lazy

Meanwhile is brother was promoted to Sergeant.

He's almost hitting Latza numbers

>it's peak was around 6k

Jesus Christ how do you fuck up THIS bad.

Spoony looks like utter garbage now, and Linkara's turned into a fatass. And Doug's only gotten more annoying.

Why has this all turned to shit. I've only recently started looking into these guys but how have they all fallen apart

Remember when Douge was on PBS?

I honestly hate this guy, he had it made. Living the fucking dream, no 9 to 5 making bank doing very little work and he Fucks it up and continues to be a lazy piece of shit to his fans and everyone who supported him.

I couldn't believe it when I found this.

>all these cretins on Sup Forums who still follow a rag tag bunch of autistic e-celebrities and try to act like they're better than them despite devoting hundreds of hours of their lives to following their insipid drama

Miles gunned down an unnarmed undocumented Mexican worker. This will not go unpunished.

#JusticeforFilipe

Shot in the back over a matter of 7 dollars

smdh

>for doing literally nothing

Still winning.

He had an online game review show under the name "Furious Filipe".

If you do the math, people by average pay $3 to him. I bet it's mostly people who forgot they pledged to him.

>I bet it's mostly people who forgot they pledged to him.

That's why the 1st of the month is when donations go down a lot. Credit cards expire.

There are people who still have AOL accounts because they had reoccurring payments they never ended.

He didn't need to improve - he had a formula that was working and the man could be genuinely funny in his game reviews.

Like most of these youtube shits he got lazy and cocky, doing less and less because fans of e-celebs will defend them for years and years. The guy also seems like a genuinely diseased alcoholic so that probably contributed to his spiral into nothing

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/HookerVerse

>this universe sees the That Guy with the Glasses and Channel Awesome team as owners, employees and patrons of a seedy club in an even seedier world.
>Linkara and Critic are at the very bottom of the club's power chain, and could be kicked out at any point. Which is partly the reason why Marz and Chick are looking after them, respectively. They know what it's like to be on street corners.
> Before Linkara and Spoony have anonymous sex, much detail is given to the diseased, dirty surroundings before we get to any good stuff.
>In "These Boots Are Made For...", the Critic asks 'you' what you want him to do. After two fairly normal examples (oral and bending over), he mentions getting a swirly and then giving oral. Ew.
>LordKat will smuggle in weapons, drugs and alcohol for Sage, but he will not take part in the sex trafficking.
>JewWario, Cinema Snob and Harvey Finevoice seem to be the only conveyors of consistent sense in this world. Harvey tries to remind his patients that acting they're the victim isn't doing them any favors and the other two are in the character sheet.

dumb fucking analogy

also the president can do whatever the hell he wants with intel if he thinks its appropriate

Did he really shoot a man?

why

>Sheriff Joe Arpaio believes Deputy Miles Antwiler was protecting the public when he held his service revolver near Castellanos' head and pulled the trigger, the bullet entering Castellanos' skull between his eye and his ear and lodging in his brain.

archive.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20110325immigrant-killed-deputy-details.html

Mere words cannot describe it, that's why.

>Hooker!Verse Timeline!

April 9th, 2007: Marz starts working as a hooker.
August 17th, 2008: Chick starts working as a hooker.
September 13th, 2008: Critic starts working as a hooker.
January 18th, 2009: Linkara and Spoony have anonymous sex on a street.
July 5th, 2009: Chick gets assaulted with a knife.
July 23rd, 2009: Chick meets Film Brain.
July 24th, 2009: Critic gets abused by ATG's business people.
July 26th, 2009: Nella leaves.
August 5th, 2009: Linkara has his first crash.
August 16th, 2009: Marz wounds her pimp badly to get away from him.
September 8th, 2009: Critic tries to commit suicide in the mental hospital.
September 31st, 2009: Critic leaves the hospital.
March 23rd, 2010: Marz leaves Goggles.
July 9th, 2010: Nella and Film Brain have a confrontation.
August 17th, 2010: Michaud and Ellis bury Shelly.
September 1st, 2010: Chick meets Critic.
September 3rd, 2010: Michaud saves Chick's life.
September 4th, 2010: Michaud meets Critic.

We're down $93 on last month

This time last year it was $1860

The year before... $4760

he is a professional twitter user now and gets paid $700 a month for it

Turns out this was all CNN fake news! Stop making a fool out of yourself, jeez

September 6th, 2010: Critic starts working at the club.
October 5th, 2010: Chick comes back from the hospital.
October 24th, 2010: Chick picks out Critic's work outfit.
October 25th, 2010: Marz meets Linkara by saving him.
November 18th, 2010: Lucy starts working at the club.
January 17th, 2011: Mary starts working at the club.
January 23rd, 2011: Michaud fucks Mary.
February 7th, 2011: Nerd meets Critic and the others.
February 13th, 2011: Nerd leaves.
August 2nd, 2011: Mary meets Joe for the first time.
August 28th, 2011: Marz takes Linkara out for his birthday.
August 30th, 2011: Joe comes to the club again.
November 24th, 2011: Critic takes Chick out for a birthday meal.
February 24th, 2011: Critic tries to get himself killed.
March 6th, 2012: Nerd comes back.
March 9th, 2012: Snob comes round for the first time.
July 4th, 2012: That Other Girl hurts Critic for the first time.
July 14th, 2012: MikeJ comes to Chicago.
July 25th, 2012: MikeJ meets Ashens and Guru Larry.

August 14th, 2012: JewWario starts working at the club.
August 23rd, 2012: Chick punishes Penny for what That Other Girl did.
September 1st, 2012: Liz has to bring her son in and Ellis sees Michaud as a softie underneath.
September 3rd, 2012: Penny tells That Other Girl what's going on.
September 4th, 2012: JewWario and Liz fuck for the first time.
September 6th, 2012: That Other Girl mindfucks Chick.
September 6th, 2012: Marz breaks into Goggles' apartment.
September 14th, 2012: Spoony goes to the club for the first time.
September 25th, 2012: Ellis meets his biological daughter.
November 14th, 2012: Chick gets her mattress money stolen.
December 5th, 2012: Joe gets attacked.
December 10th, 2012: Benzaie and Michaud cause a scene.
December 28th, 2012: Spoony and Scarlett have drunk!sex after the Christmas party.
January 2nd, 2013: Ellis and Michaud install a pole-dancing pole for even more business.
January 25th, 2013: Benzaie leaves for good.
February 4th, 2013: Film Brain gets into massive trouble.
March 23rd, 2013: Ask That Guy fucks around with Nerd and Critic.
April 12th, 2013: Penny tries suicide and Critic takes her to the hospital.
August 5th, 2013: The Other Guy meets Critic.
August 24th, 2013: Ask That Guy drops the bomb that The Other Guy was the older brother who left them.
December 24th, 2014: Critic dies from an accidental drug overdose.
November 18th, 2015: Lucy starts working as a receptionist for a friend's modelling agency.
January 17, 2016: Lucy quits the club.
February 28, 2017: Lucy features in a documentary about stripping.
March 31, 2037: Lucy gets engaged to an entrepreneur and moves to Lousiana.
May 9, 2039: Lucy marries her fiance.

y tho?

Like it says in that TV Tropes link,

>Fanservice: The original point of this AU. It's somewhat expanded beyond that, now.

Does tvtropes still have the viewer sharing deal with TGWTG, or did they cut them loose?

Been watching through Spoony's old videos. They're pretty good. Shame he doesn't make them any more.

They had a viewer sharing deal?

Yes.
They constantly shilled each other, and their tropes pages didn't get the edit restrictions that others did, which is why they're so hideously bloated

You think that's bad?

del.icio.us/tgwtgfic/

>5510 bookmarks

friendly
reminder
that
SP00NY
looks like
Meadow's
friend
HUNTER
from S1
of Sopranos

I'm not seeing it. Can you create a side-by-side if you're really committed to this?

>Be Miles
>Be a Cop
>live with the thought of being ambushed by illegals or other criminal scum
>suck it up cuz you got a job to do
>Work hard to support yourself and your family
>come home and see your fucking greasy brother mooching off your house wearing a scientist outfit and bitching about movies

Miles did nothing wrong.

SEVEN

BUCK

CHUCK

>quality of content is directly proportional to length of hair

Fuck no. You can look great in your 30s, you just need to lift your fucking ass up and teach yourself some discipline. I hear that shit all the time

>Oh, just wait till you are 30

Yeah, no shit, if you don't even try to take care of yourself, you end up looking like shit.

>When will the Year of the Spoony kick into high-gear?
Well, I have bad news for you, the year of the motherfucking spoony was LAST FUCKING YEAR, you don't get a second year, he blew it, this is the year of the decomposing spoony.

At least Shitty Spoony still put out decent content. Hell, ANY content.

Holy fuck. His brother killed a man.

It was a spic, not a person

Yes

The year of Spoony's suicide

Oh look he's ignoring reports for shilling again
Hmmm what would hiro say?

He'd tell you to look up schadenfreude, then sell your details to the highest bidder

Why does this guy look so fucking disgusting now?

He used to look okay, actually pretty good in his earliest reviews.

Whoa, looks like somebody put an inordinate amount of time into making this.

>another underage fails to understand about aging

We might have to postpone that for next year.

Complete lack of exercise and abysmal diet, probably combined with poor personal hygiene

>Miles saw his brothers face in the man sat in a car in that cul-de-sac
>fires 3 rounds, tears streaming down his face while he's shouting about his brother getting his lazy ass off the couch
>gun jams, Miles falls to his knees
>other deputies arrive and see what has happened
>they know about his slob of a brother
>plant an assault rifle in the dead mans car
>Miles is a hero that no doubt saved the lives of innocents

I can't keep up with all these themes

Childhood is idolizing Spoony.
Adulthood is realizing Latza makes more sense.

So where are we with Season 2?
When was his last stream? Anyone got the link to his twitch?

The loss of his blip archive is truly a blow to humanity. Does anyone have any of his old videos saved still?

More importantly, when will the year of me kick in? Can't seem to get a break.

Spoony is how Fallon will climb back to the top of the late night ratings heap with his upcoming board game segment. Soon.

That right there is everything wrong with The Spoonster.

He thinks that Hollywood will just come knocking on his door one day.

He has to go out there. And instead of working from the top, he needs to start at the bottom. Take a job at a Campus radio station for free. Use that experience to get a job at a commercial radio station. Spend some years there and build up a rep. Do internet on the side. Do some stand up as well.

There's no life after channel awesome.

I thought he did stand up at cons and it was awful. Like really bad.

There any videos?

There was, I'm not sure if they would still be around. It's basically just him telling stories in front of a crowd at some shitty convention. Hardly stand up but I think that's what he called it. It probably got lost forever.

There's a bunch on youtube with Russian subtitles. Not sure everything he did is on there though. I'm still sad all his written reviews have disappeared.

He definitely never realized they were making fun of him

m8, that's not healthy aging

drink water and keep your hair cut

He's gonna get you.

Well I mean what do you expect, I guarantee he's not hitting the gym and keeping a specific diet.
Also this fucking faggot has been doing this for like what, more than 10 years now? That's plenty of time to start losing your looks for anyone.