Is anybody else nervous about how crazy intelligence agencies are...

Is anybody else nervous about how crazy intelligence agencies are? Even reading the decades-old declassified stuff makes me think they throw everything they can think of at "problems" to see what sticks. I believe they're capable of literally anything, that there are no limits for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They just fund niggers to fight wars with russia and their enemies.
Who gives a fuck

Because they think nothing of overthrowing entire countries. I think they're the real muscle on the world stage.

they follow their plan. Thats all.

I agree, but it's frightening. Airforce bases are rife with them. You don't know whether the people you meet are trying to con you or not. It's exhausting.

you're a big guy

I am actually 6˙3

They are in fact quite crazy.

But see, umm....

Take some people that are pretty smart. Tell them "solve this problem, you have money and some military guys to help you out."

That gets crazy pretty fast.

Remember Gen. Alexanders "star trek" bridge?

This kind of shit is what would happen if you asked me to solve world problems too.

>I think they're the real muscle on the world stage.

they are in fact the real government

youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw

The CIA is basically an organisation of Bondvillians except with national funding

>Airforce bases are rife with them.

all military is rife with them, a lot of the people on base could be hired out to an agency, they have huge facilities all over the world

>that there are no limits for them.

They can do *ANYTHING* they want if they do it in secret. When someone starts asking too many questions just yell "national security" that will shut them up (or make them "disappear").

>The CIA is basically an organisation of Bondvillians except with national funding

they sell drugs and slaves too

It's like Sup Forums-tier crazy though. I'm starting to think that a lot of people in life who accrue power are actually batshit crazy, like legitimately. Or maybe power makes you crazy, I don't know.

Don't talk about me or my shadow government EVER again or prepare for Zersetzung

Yeah but see the leadership of the world is basically Sup Forums-level + academic and military advisors + "this is my job so I do the paperwork and analysis seriously an stuff".

Just reading old stuff makes you realize just how insane those crisis meetings must really be.

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html

The intelligence agencies keep Americans ignorant and happy. They pull off all sorts of shady shit that keep us on top and the masses fat and blissful.

We like to look at what they do and fake outrage, but this shit is what makes us #1.

I work with them daily. Everyone in the German media has some sort of CIA connection. German media is 100% controlled by the US since the end of the second world war.

hey I'm a historian, if all that shit a former chief of special operations is saying isn't true why is he saying it?

>"this is my job so I do the paperwork and analysis seriously an stuff"
It's a game and a role and ultimately an identity. People treat certain games seriously and give it their fullest attention. Poker is the best metaphor ever conceived for foreign affairs. George Soros made poker references when referring to the Ukraine in leaked emails. This is the whole basis for MAD.

Some games have high stakes though, and there's something insane about them that most normal people wouldn't bet on. I guess that's the difference.

Who cares? Doesn't affect you in any way unless you're doing some shady shit.

And like this guy said , shit like that keeps us in power, and power keeps the country's citizens happy.

So be thankful.

>Who cares? Doesn't affect you in any way unless you're doing some shady shit.

like that German photographer with the mossad wife who just so happened to be present at 2 different terror attacks to take photos?

Am I the only one confused about the CIA?

It kinda seems like not only a rogue agency, but even dangerous, like rigging politics, or maybe even running the whole country from within?

Atleast I fool myself to believe that the FBI are super moral, like Christian Crusading moral, or atleast has been in the past. I heard stories about FBI going up against powerful people, putting their life on the line, destroying high level corruption.

From what I understand of it, the CIA is heavily invested in what some would call the occult and nihilism. They literally do anything and everything. They'll suck each other's dicks at lunchtime and think nothing of it again, according to somebody I know.

The FBI, at least as far as the rank-and-file members go, are made up of good ol' boys. Very traditional and conservative law enforcement officers.

FBI and CIA work together at different things, also homeland security

hey call themselves a community

all of them together

They're also very much at each other's throats when it comes to authority. This is to be expected.

they've actually gotten less crazy, the CIA used to do so much more insane shit, they just confine themselves to destabilizing the middle east these days

They've done the drugs they use to peddle. I think this is obvious to anyone who researches their whole involvement in the drug trade.

I don't know what they're allowed to use now, but maybe it's more restricted.

>I don't know what they're allowed to use now, but maybe it's more restricted.

I think since the cold war ended they just stopped all the weird shit because there wasn't the USSR to beat or destroy

They're still all about weird shit, m8. I can't confirm it to you exactly what, maybe when we're old and grey and everything becomes declassified. But I have no reason to believe they've toned down anything, quite to the contrary.

>I don't know what they're allowed to use now, but maybe it's more restricted.

some CIA dude was the only guy I've ever seen with a pfizer bottle of liquid cocaine

Isn't CIA just a Mossad subagency?

Many are absolutely drug abusers. Can you imagine somebody abusing meth and DMT running your country? Of course they think they're gods.

no,

MI6 and UK agencies > CIA > Mossad > other nations

ADL is front for MI6

but yeah CIA led around by Brits a lot

it could easily appear that way thanks to all the MI6 in mossad

Bane was played be an actual Manlet

The eternal anglo strikes again.

The Krauts are furious once again. A tale as old as time.

you guys don't fuck around when it comes to money

Don't even try to fight us.

The biggest financial houses in the West are based in London and New York. This is no accident. I think you can figure out why.

>CIA led around by Brits
>Aidan Gillen (CIA) was directed (lead around) by Nolan (a Brit)
B R A V O

>>I think they're the real muscle on the world stage.
>they are in fact the real government
>Don't talk about me or my shadow government EVER again or prepare for Zersetzung