/FakeNews/ Studio Insiders Say No Major ‘Justice League’ Reshoots

>Contrary to reports, Warner Bros. and DC Films’ “Justice League” has not undergone massive reshoots, multiple people with knowledge of the film tell TheWrap.

>“There has been no additional photography to date on ‘Justice League,’ we have planned and will shoot additional pickups early summer,” says one studio insider.

>“Additional photography has always been planned like most pictures in general but certainly for a tentpole of ‘Justice League’s’ size and scope,” the source continued.

thewrap.com/p1638667/

>every movie has reshoots. But I have not heard anything about extensive reshoots on Justice League. And Gal has been pregnant.

twitter.com/colliderfrosty/status/864518336801124352

>there isnt an active DCEU smear campaign
>its just paranoia

The movies

Are boring

And not well acted

I don't understand what can lead someone to get it into their heads that anyone fucking cares about their kiddie movies enough to start a 'smear campaign' against one retarded 'cinematic universe' in favour of another. People just pay the goddamn ticket and go to see the fucking movie. No one except for the saddest fucks are reading up about the potential reshoots of some superhero flick and using that to contribute to their conspiracy theories about brand wars. It wouldn't happen with any other brands except for comic book films. You don't see people reading up and incessantly posting on the current nuances of the advertising and media campaigns of, like, Coke and Pepsi or McDonalds and Burger King like irrational fucking retards.

Going to have to try harder Mousekeeter. People are catching on

t. jew

Marvel shills BTFO

Autistic DCUCk still hasn't figured out the reason people don't like their universe is because they're

BORING

with LACKLUSTER performances

Do Marvel and DC fans actually take this stuff that seriously? Or are you lot just messing about?

>there is totally no reshoots guys!!!
>now let me explain how we are going to have some reshoots!

they are dull as heck tho

I believe DC peeps really have paranoia about reviews and think their movies are intelligent but I don't formally align with marvel.

Reshootings are not happening, everyone of the cast is busy with other projects.

FAKE NEWS

Why is the DCEU always plagued with "rumors"

>BvS rumors
>James Wan "dropped" Aquaman
>WW is a "mess"
and many more

Where do this rumors even come from?

Warner Bros has a fantastic marketing team but when it comes to PR they all fall down.

>with LACKLUSTER performances

nope

funny you sound like you are describing Mr Dr. Strange. nice movie if sleeping pills arent working

It generates clicks, that's why there's no headlines about the lack of advertising for pirates while there was a media campaign by bloggers with WW

It generates paranoia

>BORING
>with LACKLUSTER performances

>Where do this rumors even come from?

Disney/Marvel shills hellbent on trying to discredit DC

It's not their PR, it's literally just easy clicks for sites.

Congratulations DCUCk, you can point out one weak marvel film, still more exciting than any DC flick. Your whole cinematic universe has horrible reviews and are all dull and boring.

Why's there typically multiple WW/Gal Gadot threads up at once?

To shitpost?

>It's a Marvel shill episode

You insufferable cunts ruined this bored

>it's a Marvel shill episode

You insufferable cunts ruined this board

life is absurd, my friend.

Shills btfo

t-They're not dull and boring, s shills!!!

DCweetie...

HAHAAH THIS GUY UNIRONICALLY JUST POSTED JARDED LETOS "JOKER"

>The one performance that got 90% cut from the movie.