Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-dog-whisperer-cesar-millan-defends-himself-amid-animal-cruelty-investigation-20160312-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You for constantly making this shit thread

the retarded beaner, for shoving his hand towards a snarling animal

>muh dog weespurer
fuck off cunt

Dogs are subhuman and nia was in the right when she forced Bill Burr to give his adopted pitbull away.

>lets have a rabid animal that bites any hand that goes near it
sounds great for the kids user for sure no problem there

Did he lose show over this?

Don't have US's tv channels so I am asking.

That dog is a nigger

all dogs are niggers

angery

wow much whisperer very kicker

Says it had 9 season then he moved to the CW and started a new sorta continuation also this.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-dog-whisperer-cesar-millan-defends-himself-amid-animal-cruelty-investigation-20160312-story.html

neither of them were in the wrong.

on one hand, cesar did it in self defence, but then again if you're that shit of an owner that you can cause a fucking golden retriever to be aggressive then its probably the owners fault for being such a shit owner

if it was a pitbull i would understand, but golden retrievers are harmless

The owner fucked up his dog.
So much that he even bites someone as experienced in dogs the dog whisperer beaner.

post the episode where he chokeslammed that one dog through the table.

you really think there can't be outliers within breeds? why do pet fans produce so many idiots who think they know evolutionary biology?

How did that dog get so fucked up that he bites anyone who boops his snoot?
Some kind of rescue dog that used to get fucked up or something?
goldens are usually pretty nice, and that one seemed pretty chill until he touched him

muzzies identified

my dog would totally do this but hes also a russel terrier which is a nigger dog

All small dogs are little bastards

They must have height insecurities or something

>snarling
>dogs are subhuman
No shit, they're dogs. How fucking stupid are you?

>animal cruelty

lol wtf he kicked a dog that was biting his hand

lmao at the fags who forget that dogs are animals

a dog he was training went full jihad and bit a squealing pig in the ear, knowing california faggots, they got their butts so clenched the LA county animal control got to investigate it.

That's a lab, which is usually top o' the dog bites chart, and even a little dog can do some damage, never mind a big fucker like that.

What was he supposed to do? Reason with it?

He was hired to do a job and that mutt of a dog didn't just give him a nip, he bit down and was clearly not going to let go on a whim.

If you want to blame anyone blame the sack of shit owner who let his dog get to this point you dog apologist cock suckers.

>Dogs are subhuman

racist

Owners are obviously responsible for their dog's training, and shitty dog owners often have shitty kids. I had 2 staffordshire terriers, and they were literal angels because me and my father knew how to educate them. If you can't handle a fucking lab, you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

>when she forced Bill Burr
>forced
wait what? Didn't think I could hate that bitch any more but is this confirmed?

As much as I love dogs this webm makes me crack up everytime, just the way it cuts off so abruptly after he starts kicking the dog is hilarious.

>which is usually top o' the dog bites chart,
So you're telling me that the world's most popular dog breed also has the highest number of recorded bites? No WAAAY.

>upload failed

What did he mean by it?

The animal cruelty charges are for a different thing. I know user hates giving websites traffic but you should at least understand what you're bitching about before bitching about it.

>All small dogs are little bastards
>They must have height insecurities or something
Nah, just shitty owners. Dumbass soccer moms and the like get little dogs and then let bad behavior go unchecked because they think it's cute. Not even joking. They have a mindset of "Oh they're so tiny, they couldn't hurt anyone. Besides it's totes adorbs when he gets all snarly."

Did that dog ever let him go or is Cesar still trying to kick it off to this day?

Haha what a nigger dog

I need this.

Is this real?

He's mexican.

Don't talk shit about Ceasar!

I don't get the retarded amount of love that some people have for dogs in general but who the hell can hate dogs. They're so loving its absurd.

They said the same about the negroes back in the days, look at them now.

They are filthy, noisy, violent, obnoxious bags of stench. They constantly seek attention in disgusting ways and bark at everything.

>have a date with hot grill
>accidentally step on dog crap
>date ruined

Fuck dogs and fuck anyone who owns them.

What kinda shitty date are you taking her where there's dog crap there?

>tfw you can easily lure women into your life just by having a cute dog
>you're so fucking hideous and retarded dogs are a con to you

We walked back from the kinoplex, the dogcrap was on the pavement.

>under investigation because he strapped a dog to a pig

Lol WTF

Is Cesar Millan /our guy/?

Hahahahaha
Fucking hell mate gave me a good laugh.
Golden Retrievers are notorious for being aggressive, mate.

pls be true because the thought of that sent my sides into orbit

Staffies are very low effort dogs in regards to getting them to behave around people. They were specifically bred to love and trust people even above other dogs, especially with children. I think they're one of two breeds to actually be officially recognised for their suitability with children.

They're EZ mode dogs so long as you don't abuse them.

Honestly dogs are the most subhuman pet you can own. Pigs are where its at. Dogs are better used as food or animal herding, they suck cock as pets as they are innately violent

Okay China

>chingchong subhumans in charge of knowing anything about trust and loyalty

>>accidentally step on dog crap
>>date ruined
pro tip: the date was already going horribley. On a good date that would be something funny, and you'd have to go back to one of your places to switch shoes/clean them off. Or go barefoot and have fun walking around a park

fucking dumbasses blaming God's purest creatures for women not liking him, kek

>God's purest creatures
>dogs
>not sloths

the dog warned him and he didnt back off right?

so the dog was right

the dog is the one who gets to make the rules in your household? lol, what a cuck

>Dude it's completely natural and acceptable for your pet to bite you if you get to close to it eating food you gave it

>is this confirmed?

What do you think? It's just more bullshit these morons love to repeat to each other

what the fuck is it with americans and being scared of dogs

entire country of fucking terrified little reprobates

>Dogs are subhuman
i

what

my local dog walker is really good with dog behavior, When I introduced my dog to one his that he was walking he was weary because it was agressive so he was like a ninja with his hand breaking the eye contact between them. he also thinks Cesar is a hack

Cesar tamed that beast btw

>Dogs are subhuman
Obviously
>nia was in the right
No she's also subhuman

>dogs are subhuman
yeah... they are

I think people who have/want dogs are immoral and weak. Dogs are basically genetically engineered slaves to use as a toys. I don't really give a shit about animals and I really dislike dogs but most dogowners are hypocrites.

He actually owns the dog now

>not wanting genetically engineered slaves to do menial work for you so you could do all the intellectual heavy lifting

golden retriever's are too dumb too know they have teeth. which is why they are plebians fave doggo

Its a mutt yellow lab mix. They are notorious for being bitey witey

That doggo has 10/10 biting technique.

>Ann-Coulter-debates-George-Ramos.webm

if that was a pitbull he'd be dead

>I don't really give a shit about animals and I really dislike dogs

how is being a psychopath going for you?

he insulted him a little bit, he got a little out of order himself.

CLEARLY THE FUCKING SPIC

THE GOD DAMN DOG WAS MINDING HIS OWN BUSINESS

HE HAS TO GO BACK

>not giving a shit = actively abusing them
I meant more in the sense that I don't have pets or advocate for their rights or eat vegan. I still like cats though, but I'd probably not get one as a pet. The reason I dislike dogs is just because of bad previous experiences.

It's completely normal to hate dogs after one bites off your ear or something, but that just means it's rabid or the owners are complete fucking morons. You should just hate people more after that, not dogs themselves.

t. cat owner

how is owning a lazy apathetic asshole that will eat your face if you stop feeding it for a day better?

All people who don't like dogs aren't white

TSS! stop yelling

How do you honestly fuck up having a lab as a dog?

Fucking idiots, man

They're independant and not mindless zombies trained to make you feel special.

I do hate people, you can see that my original message was directed at the owners. Even the good experiences aren't that good. I don't see the positive in having some creature look up to you and make you feel special because they don't know better. The smaller ones are also extremely annoying with all the barking.

I have a golden lab, I distinctly remember scowling my dog as a kid whenever it acted out. Anyone it barked for no reason, tried to bite, or jumped on someone. It's such a polite dog I love her, she is 16 now

What do you expect from the cat in return?

>They're independant and not mindless zombies trained to make you feel special.

you didn't answer the question as to how owning one is morally better, or what the hypocrisy of owning a dog is

100% the dog. Are you dumb?

>mindless zombies trained to make you feel special

Lmao

Get a grip, dude
You're obviously too beta for even a dog to respect you
You've probably never owned a pupper in your life

Why do you form an opinion on things you don't know the first thing about? You didn't even read the article.

KEK