/got/ general

So we're just letting the last one die?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Пoчeмy имeнa пepcoнaжeй нa pyccкoм?

Pyceкoбляди, cэp.

Would you watch a Petyr Baelish origins spin-off?

yes. report the emiliatard if she comes back.

No, that would be lame. Schemers only interesting when they aren't the POV characters.

Hey user can you translate what the writing on the right says?

This. Littlefinger seems like a better/smarter character than he actually is because youre seeing him mainly through the eyes of a complete and total retard.

It's just the names of the characters.
Caнca - Sansa
Гpeйджoи - Greyjoy's
etc

Thanks pal

Only if it's an NTR fap-fic.

>Adrian Gillen
What did they mean by this?

Of coursh

Hey so why did this show become shit?

This is a fanfic thread. A bastard thread. You are a bastard.

why is shitphie not doing her interview with littlefinger when hes only still around because of her shitty storyline

>You are a bastard.
a dooghter fooking wildling bastad

We can post images in this thread
Just let the last one and a it's emiliafaggotry die

Only if they adapt the iconic mud pie scene.

NTR?

Daily reminder that the author was thinking of Gene Pools when he wrote our story, he even named a character Jeyne Poole

why do genetics not work like real life then?

just a spin-off of his backstory though

So this basically legitimises the thread, right?

man the show turned to such shit ever since it became massively successful and creators went full SJW

what has that got to do with my post

I thought bran and rickon didn't exactly have tully hair

>Younger Starks look just like show version with different hair color

I don't think any such distinction is ever made.

No, they're both blue eyed redheads like their mother

>tfw you remember the best part about this show died midway through the first season

he was too good for this world.

Because GRRM is a hack

or he just doesn't give a shit about genetics

>ywn be a Targaryen

>ywn crush targaryens

>snidely comments on how much more realistic and believable his stories are than Tolkien
>points out how realistic it is that his dragons only have 4 limbs instead of legs plus a tail
>can't be fucked to apply realistic genetics

How did it go "full SJW"?

Oh come on, this is Aragorn's Tax Policy and you know it!

B-bane?

the realism he's talking about with regards to tolkien is about characters being more human
he still has magic and shit it's not like he was going for pure medieval political drama

it hasn't really
just gotten a bit more pander-y

>got hasn't gone full sjw
hurg durg

you're might be right, actually, but it's hard to tell when it's agenda-pushing or just character wank

>How did it go "full SJW"?

Sand snakes rewrite is just cringeworthy SJW shit added by D&D.

Brienne goes from decent for a woman in the books to being a superpowered wonderwoman in the show.

D&D outright stated they were cutting down the nudity and editing away rape after the s5 controversy debacle (of course this is the same show that had multiple seasons of male torture and they don't give a shit there).

The overall arc of men being awful and women being if flawed, overall successful and good is there by GRRM but exacerbated by D&D and while the general consensus seems to GRRM is setting the characters up to fail, that's unknown so far. And it's definitely unknown as far as the TV show arc goes.

There are more specific changes, but your general incredulity tells me you'll readily deny and dismiss it all. If you're interested you can find it.

When's the new season?

Excuse me, you want me to write WHAT user?

No Mr Bond, I expect you to die.

They all of Cat's kids look like tully shits except Arya

>0:19

Think it goes to agenda-pushing when they say "All men must die" and precise "By 'men' we don't mean 'human' we strictly mean MALES".

I-I said if you could please sign this picture and w-write a list of 10 things you would like me to do to your a-anus

Why are there no interviews with the top 5 again I don't need another cringe statement from shitpie

why is everyone on /got/ so mean to tully-looking individuals?

japanese equivalent of cuck

About Sand Snakes

>Big Black Guard gets stabbed in the back with a small as shit dagger
>dies instantly
>Arya gets stabbed several times in the guy
>runs away and survives

inb4 poisoned blade, it wouldn't kill him in one fucking second

>Arya gets stabbed several times in the guy

arya trap confirmed

>in the guy
in the gut*

>fitting backgrounds for the characters
>except for rickon, who has fuck all to do with weirwood trees

I'd have the weirwood background behind Bran, and then Shaggydogs full body behind Rickon

When I first watched GOT, I felt a massive hole in my heart after Viserys' death. I never realised I was rooting so hard for him to take back his kingdom until his death.

The whole character of Rickon was pretty much shit and it feels like cut content. Especially after he goes with Osha and splits from Bran.

Literally 0 (zero) scenes showing them doing anything or going anywhere. Nothing. Until they get caught that is.

It triggered me too, but maybe he just meant that Rickon is the more stark-like (starks of old, not Eddard's starks), a berzerker savage.

Then again maybe he just got the "mind trick queen treatement", i.e. there was nothing to put for him but they couldn't leave it blank while the other ones all had something along with the direwolf, so just put whatever in.

>tfw you remember the best part about this show died midway through the first season
Pic unrelated? You mean Robert?

reminder the dragon from stone melisandre wants to wake is an ice dragon who appears as stone when it sits in front of a stone tower due to it's translucent appearance.

bran is this dragon

who is the most intelligent character of asoiaf, in date of ADWD? (twow teaser chapters might change if twow ever)

reminder than brandon the boring is a shitty character.

Unironically Littlefinger

>ywn be a Blackfyre
>ywn wriggle into Daenerys' court in Meereen
>ywn claim to be her long lost cousin
>ywn form a bodyguard-queen relationship with her
>ywn passionately breed her behind closed doors and sire many bastards
>ywn help Daenerys take back the Seven Kingdoms without her realising she's part of a 6th Blackfyre Rebellion
>ywn marry her
>ywn reveal your true bloodline whilst breeding her
>ywn pin her down and fuck her until she submits to your will
>ywn invert the Targaryen banners and declare Blackfyre rule

>why yes ellie, I am one of the main frogposters on /got/!

fool daenerys is the blackfyre. young griff is either the real aegon or lyannas son. jon is either targaryen or dayne.

Auburn /= redhead

Jon knows Catelyn, Sansa, Robb, Bran and Rickon and never once compares any Wildling with hair kissed like fire to them, not even when he's already thinking about family like comparing Ygritte to Arya

I agree on the Sandsneks.

>Brienne goes from decent for a woman in the books to being a superpowered wonderwoman in the show.
You're just mad that she beat Sandor.

>Failed to protect Renly
>Failed to protect Catelyn
>Would have failed to get Jaime to KL, if Roose hadn't let them go
>Abandoned her post waiting for Sansa, in pursuit of petty revenge against Stannis
>Failed to convince the Blackfish to help Sansa

>D&D outright stated they were cutting down the nudity and editing away rape after the s5 controversy debacle (of course this is the same show that had multiple seasons of male torture and they don't give a shit there).
That was probably them not wanting to chase off a good portion of their viewers. They clearly don't give a shit about rape, because not only did the Sansa thing happen, Dany got raped by Drogo on screen in S1, and Jaime raped Cersei after Joffrey died. There's also scenes of random characters being raped throughout the series. I'm blaming this on a cancerous SJW fanbase, not D&D.

>The overall arc of men being awful and women being if flawed, overall successful and good is there by GRRM but exacerbated by D&D
That's just fucking silly.

>Cersei has consistently been an evil cunt the entire series, and only gets worse as time goes on
>Catelyn was a fucking moron, and lost Robb the Karstarks for "MUH DAUGHTERS"
>Ygrette slaughtered innocent people
>Lysa was crazy as hell, and had a weird, borderline /ss/ thing going on with Robin
>Ellaria murdered an innocent little girl to get revenge against the Lannisters
>Brienne has had way more failures than successes (which characters in the show have called her out on)
>Melisandre is all about burning people alive, including a little girl
>Ramsay's gf was just as sadistic as he was.

Those are just the examples that I could think of off the top of my head.

When they refer to Young Griff as the 'Mummer's dragon', do they mean that he's fake or that Varys is the mastermind behind him?

lmao this blue pilled cuck, I bet you're a jonfag

Realistically, what chance would a dothraki horde have against any cavalry from westeros?

I'd say 0 chance because of their shitty swords only capable of cutting.

wouldn't you touch her guy, user?

Is it still Gendry? He's got a bit of a butterface, but I'd make do.

arya does literally think "fire in their hair" when talking about her siblings though

uhhh you do get to bring kingsguard

Don't worry, no charge for them

facts

That's because auburn means your hair has red/copper strands but not that you're a redhead

And if it comes to distinguishing between them i trust Jon way more, he knows more redheads than just Micah and he's older

Fair enough. I'm not sure how red it's meant to be though. Here's the original cover art for AGoT for example and it looks almost brown.

Then there's the ASoS cover by the same guy and he's made it a lot redder.

I believe people think it's the former. I think it's the latter. He's just the dragon that Varys backs.

>Auburn /= redhead
2/10

In the right light, the copper strands are more pronounced, still not redheads though

>2/10

0/10

wrong on all counts. auburn is a shade of redhead. 2/10 though you got me to respond to your idiocy.

You're mixing up redheads with gingers.

People with auburn hair are by definition redheads. They are not gingers, however.

Then explain why Jon never compares literally any of his family to literally any redhead/kissed by fire except Arya if auburn is the same as being a redhead

And if you wanna get technical, according to Wikipedia, auburn is also called dark ginger or reddish brown

Because you generally don't compare people based on their hair color.

the tullies are the niggers of westeros

Because they were perfectly casted. Rickon looks generic though.
Jesus christ jontard just because jon never said it doesnt mean its not true. this isnt schrodingers jonfaggot

FFFFUUUUUUGGGGGGG

DON'T BULLY THE TULLY

>it's a Sup Forums is autistic about minute details episode

the writers really need to get some new ideas soon