Australian states

Why isn't it like this?

Base map.

Because most of those new states have next to no people living in them.

That's why you put a incentive for people to move into those New states building more infrastructure in those states for housing and whatnot.

because no one lives inside this black line

because its desert and largely uninhabitable

the yellow "state" at the top isnt even a proper state as it doesnt have enough people.

the green areas are inhabited. the rest isnt with a few minor exceptions

there's literally red rock desert covering the entire interior of australia you fucking moron. it's totally dry and uninhabitable

please stick to fried koolaid and mass shootings, this is clearly not your area of expertise

It's not inhabitable

Australia is not desert

It's arid grassland

It just needs water

Now the question is WHY would you want to live in an arid grassland where you need to spend more energy pumping water from acquirers when there is still plenty of land in the temperate and subtropical areas that receive plenty of rain

I live inside the black line. The nicest places to live in Australia are all within the black line while all the capitals are complete shitholes infested with asians and shitskins

It would be the equivalent of building in death valley. Where the driest continent second only to antarctic how are we going to supply water to all these people in the middle. It ain't going to happen for centuries at which point we'll probably be to advanced to care anyway.

why don't you cunts terraform it?

We are, slowly from the outside in.
It takes generations to undo the damage the abos have done by repeatedly setting this country on fire.

Westralia should be its own country desu senpai

Wow.

You don't know fucking shit about soil and salinity do you

If Trump doesn't win, I will try to move into the interior of Australia and have my own harem of native women, Kek willing.

I didn't say you could grow crops there and magically turn the outback into another murray darling basin

I said you could live there

As should Queensland.

We need seperation from those fuckers in Melbourne.

>australian coastal living meme
your map is very wrong, people say 'we only live on the coast' but they don't mean the entire coast, the nullabor is on the coast which is obviously uninhabited

if you've met any of our 'native women' you would understand how bad of a decision that would be

western australia would be broke like some eastern european slav country - other than the last two decades it's been a national vampire on federal funds

I dunno
Sounds like a shithole in the making
Alice Springs 2.0

This is how it happened

I am there to fix the gene pool

Haven't you heard? we're full cunt

Kek finds a way

hahahah