Clarissa catches her brother going through her diary so she sits on him and farts in his face

>clarissa catches her brother going through her diary so she sits on him and farts in his face

I didnt know Dan Schneider wrote for this show

pity bump

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Speaking of MJH. Question for 90s kids and early 2000s kids: Which incarnation of Sabrina the witch did you think cuter and hotter? 3DPD or 2D?

3D

>tfw MJH waxes her arms now :(
3DPD

>that episode where she told Ferguson about the Rothschilds and the illuminati

She truly did explain it all

>that episode where Ferguson tries out for the football team and makes Clarissa jealous, so she disguises herself as a boy to try out too, but there is a penis inspection hazing ritual and once everyone finds out that Clarissa is a girl they ignore her and fuck Ferguson's ass instead

Nice.

3DQT, laddie.

I still have nostalgia for this series and it holds up quite nicely today.

>clarissa catches her brother going through her diary so she sits on him and farts in his face
something similar happened to me and my sister

Tell me more of these tales.
And also list which episode number they are.

>clarissa catches her brother sniffing her panties so she ties him to her bed and gives him an angry handjob

I dunno what Nickelodeon was thinking

go on
>also that episode were she forces Ferguson to have a makeover and he gets a boner

>the episode where Clarissa uses the bottom end of her electric toothbrush to masturbate

damn the 90s were a different time

I thought not its not an episode a zionist shill would tell

>whenever I annoy sister in some way she starts to fight with me
>usually ended up on top of me holding my hands and tickling my face with her long hair until I give up
>at some point it escalated and she sat on my face and told me to sniff her flower and farted me right in the nose

>that episode where Ferguson brings Clarissa's training bra and presents it at school then Clarissa proceeds to tie him up with balloons

>that episode where Clarissa explained the truth behind Building 7

where was Sup Forums at?

probably too busy updating the javascript google spyware captcha tracking.

>Clarissa explains the frankfurt school and the virus and intentional societal rot of cultural marxism implemented by the global communist elite.

I can't believe Ferguson didn't believe her and was shilling for Larry Silverstein. He outed himself as a crypto-jew right there.

Go on...