Number of happenings skyrocket

>number of happenings skyrocket
>priest beheaded
>pregnant woman stabbed
>people in a mall shot
>we still don't do shit, just pretending it's not happening

This world is dead. It really is.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705823/Machete-wielding-attacker-kills-woman-injures-two-new-German-outrage.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just summer. Cool winter breezes will cool down the situation and we can finally drop down this ridiculous Frog God business..

Polish Empire when?

fucking finland again

Priests being beheaded is a win for every Darwinist and man of science worldwide.

>2016
>Believing in sky daddy
>Get killed for it
shiggy diggyy

>abbdgs

They're just stabbings and shootings faggot

I just hope one day race war will begin. But considering the state of white teenagers I highly doubt it.

Dude, how old are you?

I want to have a serious conversation with you. How sure are you that you want a war?.

How do you think this war will play out?. Do you know what a war is?. A series of random spontaneous attacks is not a war? so even the shit happening in the US of blacks vs Cops isn't a war yet.

Do you want a real war to break out which means sides are declared and chosen. You either belong to one group that's aim is to KILL/capture the others until one surrenders.

That's really what you want?. How many enemies of yours do you pass every day?. Would you go to work? or fight? if fight how much ammo do you have? what weapons?.

We don't have that problem here, but I would kill every muslim on the spot if I were german/french and shit like that happened.

Don't be afraid of dying pal. Life is worthless if you live with no values.

So you hate Muslims? know they're fucking people up? but don't find enough reason to fight them? even though you want to see a war?

The main reason why I don't fight them is because last time I saw a muslim or a black person was probably 2-3 years ago, and I live in 160k+ city.

I'm just saying those people in Germany and France should do something, or they will be slaughtered in trains and shopping centers. And their govts don't give a flying fuck, it seems.

>pregnant woman stabbed
Source? I did not hear about that one.

>do something

realistically what can they do apart from murder every single person that looks like a Muslim they see?

Even if they were to do that I'm certain there would be Muslims they don't see that have intention to harm them meaning there's STILL going to be a problem.

If they start killing random people then it WILL intensify the actions of already violent Muslims and probably even draw more in when they see what's happening.

It CAN make things worse. I think maybe you just like a lot of people don't recognize that and don't even realize it.

You will have become them and leapfrogged into what they are and worse.

Emotionally I understand where your coming from, logically and rationally I realize it's not the right thing.

Things CAN get worse. I'm sure it's easier for you to say you want it to happen especially since you can use the excuse that it's not around you.

So how you think we can solve the problem? We don't? We should just sit by, letting them in, letting them murder us? I know race war seems ridiculus, but that's the only option besides deportation, and we know that aint gonna happen.

Normies are busy playing Pokemon Go

this. i live in capital of lower silesia, former city-empire of wroclaw, polish backup capital. i dont even the last time i saw a muslim, only middle-eastern/turkey people i see are working in kebab restaurants(im not joking), some are owned by them and all staff and lots of turks come there to eat, one is in the city centre and their food is pretty good. black people i see sometimes more often, but they are all docile us-harmless-blackprofessor dudes mostly.

They need to build better surveillance technology in order to keep this under control.

>darwinist
>too old to reproduce
>is celibate anyway

fucking cuck from america

nice sarcasm big brother

im talking having constantly UAV's circeling Europe that will pick all audio from the entire western part of Europe. I mean extreme surveillance measures. If they want to keep people going to work and graduating university then need to take out all threats before they even happen. Apart from neutralizing the social aspect of it which means deportation, to keep running things as they are now without terrorist attacks, they must have UAV's of somesort

Happened in Germany on Sunday. Syrian refugee armed with a machete killed a pregnant woman and was going after others but some Turk ran him over in his BMW and put an end to that nonsense, I think he got killed by police or the Turk, I'm not really sure.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705823/Machete-wielding-attacker-kills-woman-injures-two-new-German-outrage.html

he was a gentle 86year old man you loser!

Cause that's just exactly how XXI century should look like, constantly watching mudslimes so they don't chimp out

My fucking sides.

>we still don't do shit
When will we get another Breivik?

War is an amazingly beautiful thing, it is terrible and wonderful at the same time. It is a great shed of blood, a clash of spirits and souls, the literal ending of thousands of stories in moments of clashing. People who sacrifice a portion of their humanity to willingly take the lives of others, to be shot through, to be caught aflame, to be rend asunder by explosive shrapnel, to be crushed under rubble. It is the same beauty as walking into a fine china store and destroying everything in it. Oh, it is terrible, beyond terrible, yet so beautiful at the same time. Yet, those of us who fight, who have fought can't see this beauty. We are trapped within that iron cage by our leaders, to bleed, to die, to kill for their causes as if they were our own. We act as their fingers and arms, who are amputated once the cause is served, left to shrivel and die in our self loathing, and suffering.

War is terrible, but as an amputated finger, who has lost his arm I can see the beauty of this grand butcher shop. It is Apocalypse upon Apocalypse, Hell beyond Hell, it is a grand ol' oprey of blood and bullets.

Stop trying to confuse people.

Oh no they're doing shit.
They're just doing the wrong shit.

Reacting like sheep.
How do sheep respond to a happening?

He's is just a cuck trying to make excuses for his Muslim bulls.

Short answer, yes.