Lena Dunham drugged and raped Homer Simpson

Lena Dunham drugged and raped Homer Simpson.

youtube.com/watch?v=NRX3NZqdzNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E93IXBILDuw
youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw
youtu.be/qGpkHI6boTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

which one is lena dunham? the fat bald guy?

It was a dream sequence, not that it makes it any more bearable

Why would she do that, he's not a baby or her sister

Good one *le upboat*

Never knew he was into sister-play

Do you think Lena is mad she's getting typecast as a rapist?

we reddit now

That scene where Lena put rocks up Maggie's vagina was disturbing to say the least.

Don't know why they let Lena write the episode.

>it's a celeb episode
Nu simps sucks

just you mister reddit

So we finally evolved from funnyjunk?

>it's an underaged still uses reddit as an insult to try to fit in episode
>it's an underaged still doesn't know Sup Forums and reddit can be used interchangeably but are deluded into thinking this site is a super sekrit club

>reddit damage control

>reddit damage control

>tfw this situation is literally my dad
>except he's getting sucked out of his money by a whore my age

>reddit damage control

>reddit damage control

>reddit damage control

Simpsons now are trash and have been trash for the last 17 years. We all know that. The question is not why they produce new episodes, because they still make money somehow. The question is who the hell is still watching this? Do you actually know people that do that?

that bitch WISHES she's that thin

2.3 million people per week
It barely compares to the 15-20 million it got a few decades ago, but it's still a deity in the era of declining interest in TV.

these are all me

BTFO

I actually thought it was funny how Homer puts his shirt on backwards, then spins it around immediately because he's used to being that dumb.

Homer has been raped twice before by a Panda and Marge

yeah but when he was raped by a panda it was funny

lol you don't even get golddigger pussy

>Patty?
>WRONG

>I'm gonna get 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 scones. You guys want anything?

Shit, they still manage to get in a good joke or 2, even in these newer episodes.

She should be happy she's getting any roles at all.

Treehouse of horror episode?

>raped
>by Marge

lmao when?

The episode where she gets all muscly and rapes sex out of homer.

youtube.com/watch?v=E93IXBILDuw

I think you posted the wrong clip.

New Simpsons is pretty cool. You'll never understand because you're old and boring.

>tfw that palydouh animation is still in my mind after someone posted it here

god that shit was just dark

>Occupation Actress, writer, director, producer
>Known for Girls, Tiny Furniture
Literally who
So Sumpsons got popular enough to promote nobodies.

(YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

?quotes old good simpsons to prove the point that old good simpsons was actually bad somehow but we were too young to notice?

I actually agree. I like this season.

Too bad it's getting Monday Night RAM ratings at this point.

>Posting reddit toad
>Calls others reddit
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

INC LENA DUMP

Post link

>homer actually having sex with a woman who isn't marge
this is a new low for the simpsons

WATCH IT CISSY

Damn way better fuck

enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw

You wanna know how little i fucking care about the simpsons at this point? The only reason why i even opened this thread was because i saw that lou reed poster in the background of this screenshot. Lena dunham is trash obviously, everyone knows this, just goes to show how fucking much it means to be featured on the simpsons when people like that are on.

Deciding to do the entire scene with the actual actors via rotoscoping was a bizarre choice as well.

God damn, i mean i kinda laughed when they pulled marges fucking scalp off but that was horrifying. Really well done, probably took alot of effort

Hey Sup Forums
Check this out
*Clears Throat*
REDDIT
Haha what did you think of that?

THICC

underrated

>it's a Simpsons panders to the alt-lite by mocking a fat stand up Tumblr comedienne episode

Epic... for the win!

im so fucking sick of shit shit

Brazilians, Mexicans. Look at any Simpsons post on facebook, the comments are cringe-inducing

That was a creepypasta.

Huh, and her sister is a lesbian you say?

No, sexual orientation has absolutely nothing to do with environmental factors. It's all down to the gay genes, which we are legally banned from even attempting to identify the existence of.

Only men can rape you pig.

>damn

Damn, Lena Dunham looks like THAT?

cool thead!

What the fuck is going on guys

when le 1st post is also best post XD

Who designs the celebrity characters now? That looks fuck all like her

>both are racist cesspools with occasional funny content
>implying we aren't one in the same

Now i really need to play hungry hungry hippos

Thanks user

>reddit damage control

just think that worse things have happened in real life
like nanking

>reddit damage control

I used to think this. Sup Forums's retarded "epic tribal war" with another fucking website was plain dumb. I went to reddit for 2 full years just to prove a point and because I'm not "loyal" to a fucking website. In the process of posting there regularly slowly growing to hate it more and more.

You don't notice it the beginning. You might think you do, but you don't. You have to start posting in a diverse number of subreddits regularly to see what sort of things get upboated and how little you can diverge from the allowable path to get banned and have your comment deleted to really understand it. No overblown stereotype you could ever imagine is too ridiculous.

I personally finally left there when in /r/bettercallsaul some head mod was unironically saying that the hate for chuck (A FICTIONAL CHARACTER) was getting out of bounds and bordering on HATE SPEECH. He was not joking. I among a few other people said (in the nicest ways possible that that was ridiculous. We got banned and all negative comments were deleted. Positive one like "as I black/gay/minority person t can understand your point." were not. This was just the last straw, there's a lot more where that came from.

Sure Sup Forums is shitposting 24/7 and generally retarded, but after 2 years of trying out reddit I have actually grown to appreciate Sup Forums more.

funnyjunk is underrated desu

It sounds like another9gag/memegenerator.rvx, but it's actually better

>
>I used to think this. Sup Forums's retarded "epic tribal war" with another fucking website was plain dumb. I went to reddit for 2 full years just to prove a point .

Nice blog, I can tell you go on reddit alot, faggot.

It would have been a lot scarier if the intruders were original characters instead of the mainstay bully characters. It's just silly to imagine those characters behaving that way, but if it were a group of characters we didn't know and had never seen before, it's scary because it raises questions like "who were those people?", "where did they come from?", "How long have these people been lurking around Springfield?", and "Did they choose their victims specifically or did they just go to a random house and kill whoever was inside?"

youtu.be/qGpkHI6boTI

Wait until you hear about that time I posted nudes on 9gag. Interesting stuff folks, but I'll leave that one for next week ;)

PS: if you want to insult someone for being a redditor than you might want to learn first how linking works on Sup Forums

>It was in the spectrum of things I would do

And guess who is responsible for smacking down creepy ass behavior before it becomes ingrained? Really fidgets my digits

What the fuck. The only thing I did to my little brother when we were kids was call him gay and beat him up.

>digits
i don't see any digits hombre

Was this in an actual episode?

Yes. It only aired once though in 2000 and the network got a lot of angry/disturbed calls from viewers complaining about how it traumatized their children.

It's from Lee Hardcastle, you pleb. Back to capeshit movies with you.

From the thumbnail I thought this was shopped.

Pretty much this. Tried out Reddit.com and it's just as bad as this user stated. If you're not toeing the line you get silenced. If you say something that pisses someone off they'll dig through your entire comment history to find something to beat over your head. Like maybe you made an off color joke, said something that could be construed as racist/sexist, or, god forbid, deny that trans people are normal.
Reddit is the most vile pit of virtue signalling hypocrite snakes I've ever experienced. Sure discussions happen, when dumbass memers aren't vying for top comment, but it's sterilized as all hell. I would take Sup Forums's anonymous, unfiltered, shitpost extravaganza over Reddit's "safe" experience any day.

TL;DR Reddit fucking sucks and my vacation there just made me appreciate Sup Forums even more.

i went to funnyjunk today and it was 99% screenshots of colbertposting threads

So is the twist in the episode that they didn't actually fuck? It seems like that's something they couldn't really make up over the course of a single episode.

This is simpson now.....

Cancelled when....

Nvm. Looked it up and apparently it was a dream.

She did in the Kamp Krusty """"sequel"""" episode

Sorry I'm not up to date on edgy claymation

>All of those golden-era references just thrown in there with no rhyme or reason

They really want to trick people into thinking this is The Simpsons, don't they?