Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kB_cad4213s
youtube.com/watch?v=gjY62xa1B6c
youtube.com/watch?v=VGr4fde4puk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like we can order meat again!

>Walk you retards!

Get into formation, worms... pikemen in front, arbalests behind

Trebuchet is a word of French origin. How could it possibly exist in Middle Earth? God Tolkien was such a hack.

CHA TA PAP

>implying english is spoken in Arda

It's just a translation to the reader.

he never mentioned trebuchets.

lol TIDF out in numbers today

They're taking the hobbits to Isildur!

ISILDUR WASN'T ALIVE THEN YOU FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dubs will breach it

>butfuckaaaar

I AM SARUMAN OF MANY COLOURS

did they open the hatch?

IIIIIIIINNNSPECTION

English is supposed to be a translation of the common language of Middle Earth
Now why the fuck aren't the Orcs speaking Black Tongue?

My Cherished

>gollum.jpg

Because the Black Tongue only exists in fragments, notably the inscription on the Ring and whatever it is that one Orc says to another in Mordor (to which Tolkien gave two quite different translations). To write dialogue in Black Speech, you'd have to actually invent the language since Tolkien didn't, and you can be sure that would cause untold levels of asspain.

Also not all Orcs spoke Black Speech, Sauron tried to force it on them but their nature is too chaotic to preserve anything, even a language, so there were untold numbers of dialects of Black Speech, and many Orcs actually preferred to use human languages instead, particularly those Orcs only marginally under Sauron's rule, such the Misty Mountains Orcs.

why was this orc given a tiny, nostril-free, dr suess nose?

I know that Sup Forums hates the Hobbit movies; but could you tell me what language Azog spoke? Was that Black Speech?

How did Orcs know French words?

Nose got cut off and skin healed over the wound? Looks like it breathes through that fucking hole in the middle of its face

MAGONEL!

>Orcs could speak two languages
>Orcs have more intellect than most Americans

Really makes you think

its not really about intellect its education.

If you don't force people to learn two languages they most likely won't

>Grande! Grande! Grande!
So they were really just impressed by how large the ram was?

grond will breach it

>Orcs had to speak two languages because no one gave a fuck about their native one
>orcs are pretty much the whole world except America
Really makes me think

How did Orcs learned the human language?

Did they have classrooms in Mordor with little poster of foreign words and human children shows?

How did the orcs even build siege equipment?
Did they have orc siege engineers and if so where did those siege engineers get their education, where there engineering academies around mordor were intelligent orcs could be educated?

Maybe it's like the orks from 40k and they just have an innate understanding about how to build weapons of war?

STAND AND FIGHT MEN OF THE EAST!

Orcs were once a proud and advanced civilazation before the elves came

yeah right after they got out of their little baby orc cribs, George

orcs are evil elf their very inteligent

>deploying trebuchets
>audience isn't even aware if the orcs made the proper deductions at the Bank of Mordor

Jackson was such a hack.

Do you think Aragorn tried creating education programs for the baby Orcs that were left, or tried integrating them into human society? how did he address racism towards them?

INSPECTION!

finally

CATAPULTS

Being able to accurately shoot a siege weapon requires more calculations than what the average american can do.

LOOKS LIKE IMAGES ARE BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Were Orcs the niggers of Middle Earth?

Aren't orcs birthed fully grown from those swampy bath things?

Come on, you sea rats, get off your ships!

Yes. All of Tolkien's works are filled with christian and "racist" allegories.

No that's just the disinfo that Aragorn has been feeding the peasants so that they won't know about how many little Orc babies he murdered in their cribs

>calculations
Not necessary.

Experience and "trial and error" is all it takes. The seasoned operator has a good idea how to set up his weapon to shoot certain distances, and can adjust on the fly. Orcs don't really strike me as the "plan ahead" types, so they most likely operated like I described.

They are being controlled by Sauron, a demigod who probably knows how to use weapons of war since he has waged war before. Sauron also went to engineering school.

Don't you know we ARE AT WAR?

Did they have to go to the university of Mordor for 4 years? How much was their tuition? What was aragons tax policy?

Trebuchane?

Uuuh you don't get to bring cave trolls

Hilarious Forced Memes, user

Dr. Hothot, I'm RST(ng) you for unauthorized HFM use.

It's stunning that jackson can compact so much into a single sentence. From this one revelation, we can tell
1) Saruman has extensive selection, since his soldiers are clearly unused to monotonous food
2) It's of high enough quality that they grumble when forced to rough it
3) Saruman logically has to spend quite a bit on logistics, further showing his modernisations which mirror Oliver Cromwell's
I wonder what delicatessen did Uruk-Hai prefer?

>forced memes
>buzz words

WE

Fuck you. I never want to think about this again.

lel typical Tolkien brainlet

Orcs are the best workforce in history they build barad dur in just a year

It's true. The orcs built Minas Tirith

Barad dur took 600 years to build.

Best arc in the series

Not acording to Hackson
We see them building it in Fellowship and it's already done in The Two Towers

youtube.com/watch?v=kB_cad4213s

Fug
>pic related, it's me

Shut up and start writing, GURM

WUZ

Weren't the orcs all in constantly pain with all their battle wounds, deformations and metal grafted to their skin?

>Orcs across all movies actually deployed better tactics and a effective military workforce than any elf or man

Not to talk about their resistance to painful wounds and such, seriously, half of them are walking around with quick fixes on serious combat wounds and act like its nothing.

Grotesque and a self-parody

Orcs were funny, scary and interesting, they had all
Look at this dropkick:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjY62xa1B6c

they look so real compared with azog and bolg holy fuck did hackson fucked up

ELDAR

>WHAT ARE YOU DOING USELSS SCUMM

Orcs are truly the unsung heroes of the third age

saruman did more for technology in one year than elves in 8000

BUT MY LORD, THERE ARE TOO MANY. THEY CANNOT ALL BE ARMED IN TIME, WE DON'T HAVE THE MEANSH

think about it, elves develop nothing because they never die
man builds some impressive cities and armies as they rarely live through a century
orcs have a life expectancy of maybe a few months

IT'S THE RANGER

Just fuck my helmet up!

>Orcs have more intellect than most Americans
>still haven't been to the moon

Really makes the old meat computer sizzle.

>orcs could speak two languages

>he literally said they couldn't

I guess being able to speak in multiple languages doesn't guarantee you can read in them.

>orcs have a life expectancy of maybe a few months
aren't they inmortal like elves but just kill themselves cause they are too violent?

You shall be... The Ring Gang

>Americans went to the moon

I laughed more than I should have at that.

>Russians didn't kill a dog in space

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=VGr4fde4puk

they just magically appear out of minus morgul along with all the orcs and their weapons

is it summer already?

YOU WILL GO NO FURTHER

Real answer? They were physically parodied off of Uralic, Arab, and Negroid people but behaviorally they are parodies of lower class Brits.

Who's this semen demon?

He gave them a plot of land around some lake, and they became really insanely ugly farmers. We aren't given an indication on how they breed, but uhhhh yeah no that didn't happen with the Gondorians

still waiting for a band of brothers style series about (nonCGI) orcs

Its common knowledge Suaron taught them organization after he realized silly mindless hordes were too easily BTFO.

i liek teh orcs

>Simbelmeme. Ever has it grown on the tombs of my foreposters. Now it shall cover the grave of my wife's son.