At what age did you finally recognize your white male privilege?

At what age did you finally recognize your white male privilege?

14 here

>flag
>white

Okay Tyrone, slide more m8y

why doesn't she just follow the male

I give reperations though, in the form of 2 dollars for every black dude witg a story about needing a buss pass.

wtf i hate white, bald businessmen now

I identify as a proud woman of color who dont need no man you bigoted shitlord
reparations now!

>Be average 10 year old polack
>travel to Spain to live
>In school be lazy
>still more intelligent than the Spaniards studying hard
>they even called me calculator

that's when i realised how different my intelligence was because i was white

What they don't tell you is the woman imagined all those problems were there and that's what held her back

Male privilege being made to carry heavy stuff and hold the doors open for women and actually having to spend tens of thousands of dollars over years on a woman just to keep her.

So much privilege we have.

Not to mention women don't have to go to jail as much for molesting kids as males do.

We have so much privilege OP I don't even know what to do with it.

>white male privilege

Shitty b8 thread. But a good opportunity to educate the dumb fucks from reddit about kikes

When did you recognize that white privelige is a gift that our forefathers bestowed upon us? A gift that was wrested from the cold dead hands of an uncaring universe.

20 here

It took me over 4 years to finally get a second job. The reason why is affirmative action and equal opportuniry employers. I am now a regional manager for the company I work for and have seen first hand what it's like in HR. They're literally told to only hire people with "ethnic" last names. What the fuck is that? There is no such thing as white privelage.

>be Greek
>come to Germany
>slightly more intelligent than the average
>still considered subhuman

if i was some nigger I could get free college acholarships just for being a nigger
sad thing is white european ancestors built america and defended it with their blood, even lost a bunch of lives in Ww 1 & 2 but niggers, spics, chinks, sand niggers, drunk redskins all think they are entitled to a piece of something their worthless ancestors didnt help create

Is it privilege if I earned it?

Why is it an old white guy and a young black woman? The man would already be halfway done with the race by the time she started.

Underrated.

I recognized my privilege and have been wholeheartedly taking advantage of it without giving back to the disadvantaged since I was 16.

Feels good to be college educated, own a home, have an amazing job and otherwise not have a single issue in my life.

Black people are more likely to get hired in stem jobs and more likely to be awarded welfare. They are literally privalaged VIA LAW.

I don't deny my privilege, in fact, I enjoy it. Non-whites (and women) deserve to be oppressed.

Tfw your an immigrant from Sri Lanka and your parents are both doctors. I think I grew up more privileged than most of my white classmates

Niggers don't where they would be without white man.
Pic related.
3.14 hours on photoshop

9 million hours in paint

Tis the white man's burden

>Comic drawn by some punk with a scholarship and a bachelor's degree while others starve with no chance for a better life

Checking your privilege is like being a millionaire and checking your bank account.

Do we have this old stupid meme thread every day for summer? Again?

I like that she's on his shoulders so it's showering how they won't be able to progress without assistance.

Wouldn't the man be in a disadvantage here? The gator will get him first.

>14 here

So this year? Underage b&

nice post

what triggers me is how this image was so horribly drawn

>14 here
MODS!

If by "privilege" you mean superior genetics and family structure, then I was 13 when I realized how great it was to not be a filthy minority.

Going to proudly die ignorant

you have to go back

And why does she insists on wearing that silly ankle bracelet?

It's supposed to represent the weight in debt she's in for all the crack she took a loan for.

The exact opposite of the truth.

>not signed with Ben Garrison
7.5/10

I was bussed to a almost-all black school because my parents were poor.
Any white privilege was beaten out of me there.

Joined the military later. Anyone black or white who worked hard and smart was promoted. No white privilege there.

> I want my free shit, whitey.

Fuck you.

Sorry, white and asian people are just smarter.
It is over.

When I got sent to the principals office for skipping gym class while the arab girls were allowed to skip it due to "religious" reasons.

In hindsight I hate myself for skipping all that excersise though.

>average higher income than whites
>SJWs dont sperg out at us