New Germany HAPPENING - doctor shot

by person in Berlin. Media and police refuse to say that shooter was Muslim. Shooter killed himself after shooting the doctor.

Our daily terror attack give us today...

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/berlin-hospital-shooting-shots-fired-8495680

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aquHQgnUr7E
youtube.com/watch?v=yeaTAWVcKFc
barenakedislam.com/2015/09/06/the-little-syrian-boy-drowned-because-his-father-wanted-to-get-a-full-set-of-teeth-implants-for-free-in-europe/
sueddeutsche.de/news/panorama/kriminalitaet-polizeitodesschuetze-war-72-jaehriger-patient-aus-berlin-dpa.urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-160726-99-824494
youtube.com/watch?v=AmC_7WONyoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it wasn't a terror attack

post more hot euro police

>it wasn't a terror attack
>believing the mass media in Germany and the state

Of course that was a terror attack, it is being covered up

Half-elf?

>even our police men look like weak beta cucks

>that pic

THAT'S RIGHT JAY

inear comm cable

>>even our police men look like weak beta cucks
whatduyamean?

This is sad

moar?

That's what you Hans fags get for not allowing people to carry guns to protect themselves.

That's why you get for having a woman lead you

That's what you get

It is obvious to me that the attacker was buttmad at the doctor. If it had been a terror attack, he would have tried to harm more people instead of killing himself.

>no terror attack

No one belives german police no confidence in media or polticians to report truth any more.

Truely sad state affairs.

Fear,Anger'hate' is boiling over in france and warming up in germany.

Forceing mandates on people with out there vote and voice.

Is undemocratic and dictorship like.

Eu most be destroyed . Ty Brxit

100% Bosmer.

terrorists wouldnt have killed themselves, since they believe suicide is one of the worst sins you can commit.

At least he is happy.

Keep teling your self lies stormfag.

I trust the police.
I trust my gov.

>If it had been a terror attack, he would have tried to harm more people instead of killing himself.

Believing the media that it has not been covered up that he attacked others too.

shit, what kind of cuck are you?

Can't sick people just kill their doctors anymore

Jesus fucking wept they look like children.

Here, this is what armed police are supposed to look like.

LET EUROPE BURN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your jew hat is showing

GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

"""German""" Police

He shot himself? Likely another islam critic and not a muslim. Never heard of a muslim terrorist shooting themselves.

>Be German
>Get shot

every women in Europe has daddy issues

We need an actual happening, WW3 style.

What about that Iranian Muslim that shot a load of people then shot himself in Germany a couple of days ago?

Looks like a bosnian.

I don't get it, where's the difference?

this is actually very true, but the majority of the population still live in cuck wonderland due to the perfect kike dome they built over this place. only when we tear it down and let them see what's on the other side, the dumb sheep will wake up. and since this won't happen until the last cuck gets headchopped in the last backwater hole, there will have to be a lot more choppings first. a lot. german cucks aren't redpilled, they are bluepilled their entire life, only a few escaped the jewtrix. the numbers slowly increase. but they now recruit the mudslime into the military, and merkel wants to build a national guard to defend her corrupt regime. it's all a big hoax. we need to cut HER head off, if we want to put a stop to this.

this is what's being planned, and what will happen if kek is with us. a few more years of the current situation, and we will have that civil war anyway. they are getting desperate up there.....

Look at the faces, my picture they are men, the other picture they are boys.

Little boys.

And herein lies the issue with letting muzzies in with no indoctrination or inclusion process. every time their is an event with a detectable habbening quotient everyone gets scared af because if it is muzzie dinduery it is going to be bad and create huge ripples.

its like "OH FUCK SOMEONE JUST EXECUTED 10 KIDS OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK oh wait it was just a serial killer that hates his own existence not one guy in a herd of millions that wants to snuff out my everything". i know here on Sup Forums we look poorly on the "let's not jump to conclusions" like it is a conspiracy of the knowing, but i think it is a conspiracy of the terrified.

We should be bringing muzzies to our countries, putting them on a 10 year indoctrination plan, then sending them back with the Blessings of the White People.

We don't use pussified betas as our armed police.

9mm vs .223

Perpetrator was a 72-year-old grandpa.

Brits don't give kids guns.

We know how to deal with Muzzie Maniacs.

We shoot to mame, and then we try you in court.

Why the fuck do all the German police look like god damn teenage CS cosplayers?

Video Related.

youtube.com/watch?v=aquHQgnUr7E

Our female cops look tougher then yours.

Lmao you use armed police to guard crimescenes while your on duty unarmed patrol officers get blasted by Ali and Achmeds AK-47s

#notallmuslims

Why aren't they wearing their special helmets?

Nice cuck shed.

Terrorists, even Muslim terrorists kill themselves all the time.

Too bad they have airsoft rifles

someone post the webm where 20 bongcops try to calm a nigger down.

Literally polizist mit elfenohren

youtube.com/watch?v=yeaTAWVcKFc
memes into reality

Fuck that is cool as hell

>tfw no aesthetic sheriff

>still no information on the suspect

This is actually ridiculous

me on the left

because they are. either that, or a bunch of hooligans working for the establishment to push the population around. there is no police in this country, we're a lawless place. you got to fight for yourself or go under. more and more learn to do just that, which is a good thing. it just isn't reported, but self justice is the only option to survive. kill off the pest, but don't get caught. makes it pretty hard to build an effective opposition.

wheres the alpha ape?

This happens everyday in America in gang related activities. Get used to it, it's a racial thing.

On the right

He shot a dentist
He wanted him to fix his teeth for free

Reminds me of

barenakedislam.com/2015/09/06/the-little-syrian-boy-drowned-because-his-father-wanted-to-get-a-full-set-of-teeth-implants-for-free-in-europe/

uncommon

The shooter was a 72-year old German patient.

sueddeutsche.de/news/panorama/kriminalitaet-polizeitodesschuetze-war-72-jaehriger-patient-aus-berlin-dpa.urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-160726-99-824494

When did this happen?

This kid looks tougher than your cops

That guy was like 80% SSRI zombie 20% snackbar.

>Shooter killed himself after shooting the doctor

Suicide means the killer is not a jihadist. He was motivated by something else

got the neurons whistlin

What the fuck is this? Student hall monitors?

Not even half human

What exactly does that thing do?

That's a funny looking AK-47

Is that a festival bracelet? For fucks sake you're literally asking for Islam to fuck you up.

Kek

>Brits don't give kids guns

thats why our 12yr olds shoot better than your pic related

At least yours don't look like road workers

What the fuck is that dude on the left wearing
Gayest attire I've ever seen

If i was a german where could i get honest non biased news?

dude looks like jay from half in the bag

I agree, that doctor refused to give away his workplace to the magnificent syrian doctor, so he decided to get his deserved workplace by force.

>fat
>neckbeard
>undercut
>numale
>not pussified
topcuck, m8

>hands not up

SHOOT HIM

t. burger

Why only tiny little 9mm.

Last time Germany got fucked the Third Reich emerged.

What now.

they look more like package delivery drivers

its the gear of british special forces.

Fuck them harder.
Dane friends are ready for round two

laughed

holy shit neverlands. I could kill at least a dozen of those bitches with my bare hands before being reduced by the other 50 or 60 agents. kek.

resistance is starting to form now. it's only a matter of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=AmC_7WONyoY

and that's why we have all those Buddhist suicide bombers

Household Cavalry uniform with winter coat

WTF?

>polite

What could a resistance even do? The people aren't armed, the vast majority of them actually want to be cucked and would defend Muslim invaders even while being beheaded by one, and they will never have a competent military again. The country is already dead. What we're seeing now are death throes.

I am a DutchMissile now. This blonde police woman is real.

Even these guys in short trousers look more like police than this.

if I was a girl id have sex with anyone of them
goodlooking imo

Telepolis.de but they are too small.