What's with the meme of Nordics being the masterrace? They're ugly as fuck. Mediterraneans are far more aesthetic

What's with the meme of Nordics being the masterrace? They're ugly as fuck. Mediterraneans are far more aesthetic

>posting a pic of female hockey players

There's something really creepy about those goalie things on the legs. They're so enormous.
They honestly freak me out, like when you stand next to one of those 3m tall horses or you see one of those shadow people.

>like when you stand next to one of those 3m tall horses or you see one of those shadow people.
wat

>tfw no gargantuan 6'3" Norwegian gf with 4 even bigger brothers that would fuck up any dude trying to talk to your gf while you're not around

Why even live

Look, I'm hideous iberian garbage, but the Nordics are "ugly?" What planet are you from?

There are some p big horses out there.

The shadow people sometimes come at night and look at you in your bed.

Just saying they're not as special as Scandies would have you believe

1st dibs on bottom left

Isn't it mainly foreigners, especially Americans, who go for that in irl life?

Mention to an American that you're from one of these countries, and they'll tell you all about how you descend from noble viking warriors and all that bullshit.

Mediterranian people and culture are much better and more interesting than us in most aspects.

How the fuck can anyone find olive skinned Mediterraneans hot?
Sure there are ugly White people but Mediterraneans are almost universally in the trash tier of humans. If the human race didn't have even worse specimens like Indians, Abos, Africans and Native Americans then Mediterraneans wouldn't get a second glance.

The one above the bottom right looks like she has Trumpitis, I hope it isn't terminal

Fuck off cuck

None of those are pretty.
Women in team sports tend to look like shit, it's not rocket science than testosterone helps with sports and thus sport girls are really manly

I want to fuck Amanda and Hilary!

>cherry picking about ugly people

>being anglo

wew

>would bone/10

Have you been to Italy? I cherry picked a relatively good looking Italian.
Please do not have sex with the dogs.

I would still fuck every one of them

The best is a mix between Nordic and Mediterranean.