/prg/ - Pickle Rick General

Get in here pickleheads, it's /prg/ time.
Predictions for Season 3?

TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY

>this will do

BASED

BUUUURRRPP

Why can't I make a thread I keep getting upload failed

same here

>Morty's mom in garage
>no bildo foudn
>sees Pickle Rick
>"I guess I'll stick this inside my pussy."

whoa momma

include me in the screencap

>10 replies
>2 posters

holy newfag
kys

>newfag
>kys
>in a rick and morty thread

fuck off kid

>bet in
>cannot find le dildde
>sees PICKEL RICKKK YEAH :) epic :)
>this is ok

>morty sees his mom bring back pickle rick
>hey rick why are you a pickle
>wublubdub I was a cucumber 3 hours ago!!

>Rick enters the garage
>looking for a body
>sees a pickle
>"this will do"

>morty dad wife walk in
>look for dold
>see rick
>it work

BAM
Huge Display

BOING
LARGE UNVEILING

BANG
SIGNIFICANT REVELATION

Test

Kill yourselves

Hotheads go

POW
EXORBITANT PROCLAMATION

zozzle

this is almost as autistic as the tf2 general in /trash/

how do you know about the threads on /trash/?

tf2 general is a masterpiece of shitposting

a man has needs

Honestly, it isn't that difficult to make predictions about the dullest franchise on TV. Seriously, each episode following the boy wonder and his quirky pals from across the universe as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from its posturing nihilism, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of "SCIENCE," all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Harmond was chosen to write the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion through dipping-sauce merchandising. Rick and Morty might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the first season was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the concept was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time a character exposited, the author wrote that the character would belch while blabbering catch-phrases incoherently.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time one of these phrases was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Harmon's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Rick and Morty by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Rick and Morty at 21 or 22, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Rick and Morty" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

BOOM BIG REVEAL