Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vQgI4bHpAlA
youtu.be/Hj9oB4zpHww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Islam

>morals
>real

>that flag

Did anyone else jerk it to the Childlike Empress when they were a kid?

>morals
>not relative

top jej

Post blown up with one word

Not an atheist here, you don't need a deity or a book to tell you right and wrong.

>it's an "I'm only a good person because otherwise sky daddy will spank me" thread

Morals come from reason. Religion is by definition unreasonable.

>religious cucks
>so self-important they think only they can teach morals
FUN FACT: God doesn't exist, there's nothing after you die but eternal nothingness, and you're a faggot.

>lol good and evil aren't real, you can just make them up XDDDDD

t. every serial killer ever

(most) People have evolved with the ability to feel empathy and not screw people over for there own personal gain.

But if I were a christfag, I could just ask god for forgiveness and all would be amended. Who cares if I do something horrible in this life? It will all be forgotten after I die, if I pray to Jesus every night.

Most atheists believe that this is the only life you have so that's a pretty good incentive to live it the best you can.

Also stop with the Religion vs Atheism threads.

Lets hear the atheist support for moral objectivism

>not believing in sky dad means you should live a debauched life with no moral compass

OP, I don't know else to say this. You're a retard.

>/b
>/pol
really?

>Atheists
>"""""people"""""

Damn, all these new Africans on Sup Forums today. Thanks for the flag

>when they were a kid

If God isn't real then explain this

>Implying morals don't raise from a biological factor mixed with the environment

See: philosophy

>the bible dictates his morality

>82859362
Why can't we have both?

>in my 18 years of life i've learnt more than the entire history of humanity has

I'm trying to understand how morality isn't something similar to cultural marxism, i.e. society trying to enforce a notion that isn't real outside of our own heads. These sort of "ought to" concepts seem to cause a lot of problems.

There are different evolutionarily adapted morals that have arisen for different peoples

All in pic related are equally moral according to satanists (/atheist)

>(most) People have evolved with the ability to feel empathy and not screw people over for there own personal gain.
Most people evolved with an ability to feel empathy to ingroup and simultaneosly screw over the outgroup with ingroup and outgroup definition being dependent on a specific situation.

youtu.be/vQgI4bHpAlA
youtu.be/Hj9oB4zpHww
isn't religion obselete in the 21st century

Atheism != Nihilism

Shouldn't you Sup Forums somewhere else?

Why can't we have both? While you don't need to be moral, there's nothing stopping you from it