DINDU MOMMAS

So Michael "Dindu Nuffin Wrong" Brown's mother is going to speak at the DNC tonight, along with a bunch of other dead criminals mothers. I wonder if she is going to bring up these topics...

>Will she talk about how she kicked him out of the house and filed for a restraining order against him, due to his violent nature?

>Will she talk about how after the verdict was read, she literally told the crowd to "torch this motherfucker"

>Will she give insight on how to raise a thug thief who commits strong arm robberies on store owners?

>How soon until they all start crying fake crocodile tears? 2 minutes in?

>Will they actually say "Dindu Nuffin"

>Over/Under on Al Sharpton standing "in solidarity" with them onstage

Any other guesses?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_killings_of_NYPD_officers
inquisitr.com/1592386/michael-browns-mom-accused-of-beating-grandma-over-ferguson-shooting-t-shirts/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2824034/Police-report-identifies-Michael-Brown-s-mother-attacker-armed-robbery-Ferguson-t-shirt-vendors-selling-t-shirts-commemorating-teenager-s-death.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o2rmBUUbO1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You've got to be fucking kidding me

Jesus christ, the democrats fucking suck.

I wonder if they will talk about literally days after he was shot, his grandma was selling t shirts in a parking lot in Ferguson..and Dindu Mama rolled up on them with about 15-20 people with pipes and other weapons, and strongarmed the cash from them and assaulted them.

AINT NOBODY MAKIN NO MONEY OFF MY BABIES DEATH EXCEPT ME Y'ALL

Lol the best thing that ever happened to these nigger cunts is their sons being shot.

You;ll have to tell me how it goes. I refuse to watch it. I don't want to rage tonight.

HE DIN DO NUFFIN

HE A GUUD BOI

HE WAS ON DEM PROGRAMS

This

I can't wait. what time does she ook?

Why not have their fathers speak? :^)

Party starts at 4 pm pacific

This is why this board is retarded. Robbery is not a death sentence in the United states. It wasn't even an armed robbery, all he did was push the clerk but storm front here has to go about how pushing someone should be a death sentence because he was black and storm front here thinks they are aryans.

>So Michael "Dindu Nuffin Wrong" Brown's mother is going to speak at the DNC tonight,

No fucking way? There's no way they're actually going to push this narrative and pander this hard. It's not like they even need to pander to blacks at this point. The "Trump is racist" line pretty much gives you all of them.

nice bait.

Criminals don't deserve special treatment. Especially if they go for an officers weapon.

Mike Dindu Brown went to watermelon valhalla because he attacked a LEO.

>verified by his DNA on gun and inside car
>confirmed by Eric Dindu Holder

Nothing of value was lost that day, cept for some 9mm brass and box of cigarillos..

I wonder if it's going to be a glorious shitshow like it was last night, or they're going to wrangle up all the Bernie supporters.

Best case scenario possible, she speaks and Bernbots boo her.

Where's the leaked Emails that reveal how much the DNC paid these negresses?

WHATCHU SAY CRACKA?? GIMME YO MOTHERFUCKIN WALLET, AINT NO COPS GON' DO SHIT ABOUT IT.

[smacks lips democratically]

He tried to strangle the store owner user ATTEMPTED MURDER.

KEK approves

some people are too stupid to be allowed to breed

>robbery is not a death sentence

No but it should be. Stealing from local businesses or anyone for that matter is degenerate as fuck. He would of just moved up the criminal chain to armed robbery or worse the path he was headed down.

never forget, the "hands up dont shoot" lie cost a ching chong cop and a puerto rican cop their lives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_killings_of_NYPD_officers

>Over/Under on Al Sharpton standing "in solidarity" with them onstage

The fuck, is Al Sharpton still alive?

Wait, she robbed her own mother? Jesus niggers are really out of control. I want off this ride.

Yeah, in St.Louis we just kinda stare at the rest of the world in disbelief about this one.

He was raised by a
Mixture of his grandmother and the street, neither parent had anything to do with him till his death.

The best was some news guy came in and staged a thanksgiving photo shoot of his "family" eating dinner with an empty chair for him.

It was his mother that threw him away, the baby daddy that was never involved and some other "family" members that all have different last names in proper dindo fashion.

It was totally obvious from the pictures that these people had never sat down to eat as a group and the table was set by someone with no experience whatsoever in serving a family for a holiday.

The farce is overpowering and the rest of the nation seems to just eat it up.

You've been pulling this same shit in other threads you asshole...
Defending terrorists, defending Clinton, basically countering anything that the thread is about with retarded comments...
Go fuck yourself!

inquisitr.com/1592386/michael-browns-mom-accused-of-beating-grandma-over-ferguson-shooting-t-shirts/

Calm down there bro. Not even sharia advocates killing thieves. At least not right away...

>Robbery is not a death sentence in the United states. It wasn't even an armed robbery,

He wasn't killed for robbing the store. He was killed for charging a police officer. One of the authorizations for the use of deadly force is if your subject, armed or not, charges you.

maybe if robbery was a death sentence we wouldn't have 14% of the population committing more than 50% of the rapes, murders, shootings, drug offences or abortions.

maybe, I'm willing to try

Did you not know about that senpai?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2824034/Police-report-identifies-Michael-Brown-s-mother-attacker-armed-robbery-Ferguson-t-shirt-vendors-selling-t-shirts-commemorating-teenager-s-death.html

>>Will she talk about how she kicked him out of the house and filed for a restraining order against him, due to his violent nature?

Got a source on that?

C U C K O L D

>The best was some news guy came in and staged a thanksgiving photo shoot of his "family" eating dinner with an empty chair for him.

Holy fuck man. The media is completely unscrupulous in pushing this fucked narrative. I'm considering fucking off to Alaska and building a cabin or something. Anybody wanna come with?

Yeah, if he was stealing food or basic survival items, but he stole cigars.

>HE WAS

What does he rest of her shirt say? KANGZ? A GOOD BOY?

I love how half the moms don't even share the same last name as the kids.

The masochistic liberals are rely looking forward to this. It is the last, most climactic moment whites get berated as racists.

Every time after this will never be as potent again.

After this, it will begin to devolve into a bad joke. If it already wasn't was some.

Proof on all of that.

Proof now fucker.

if you let me suck your dick

It must say good boy, right??

You lie, even the DNC can't be this retarded.

>digits

Oh you sweet, innocent child. There's something so hilarious and sad when people are still surprised at the behavior of these animals.

It is 100% true. And it's not just Brown's mom. Also Trayvon Martin's mom and a bunch of others.

can I suck that dick in the cabin though t b h f a m?

Ah jeez

LOL

Its a dog and pony show you're attempting to use in a "black ppl amirite" thread

the black panthers have long since disowned sharpton and the sleazy liberal practices of the left

but we haven't forgotten Jim Crow and all the other shit members of the right have forced on us as well for not being white

At this point, the only clear solution for blacks is complete and total anarchy, then maybe industrial communism with a hint of free market capitalism for trade with outside nations and industries...

Why don't you guys build your own cabin and suck each other's dicks, and I'll come visit when you aren't being faggots?

Bro, I've seen a lot of horrible shit and known a lot of niggers, but damn. Committing an armed robbery of your own mother for selling t-shirts about the death of your son, who your mother raised because you were too much of a nigger, takes the cake.

I just don't understand why they latch onto the worst examples.

Fuck, how the hell are they still talking about Mike Brown when they have actual examples that really are unjustified?

When was the last time you heard the name John Crawford?

He was the guy who got shot in the Walmart for holding a toy gun. The video literally shows him standing there talking on his phone minding his own business when he got ambushed and killed by the cops.

THAT is the story BLM should be pointing at, not a criminal thug who committed suicide by cop.

This is pandering at its worst.

How can anyone not see through these blatant efforts to keep blacks in a constant state of victimhood?

fag

"we"

Hi nigger

Or, you know, going back to Africa.

They deserve a treatment of lead injection via smith and Wesson into the chest cavity

Go push your Marxist horse shit somewhere else faggot. There have been at least two generations of black people who grew up without Jim Crow, and they've had an almost complete equality of opportunity. If you want to try some kind of anarcho-pseudo-commie nonsense without the white man's government, why don't you fuck off to Liberia and try it there?

>he got killed for stealing backwoods
>he didn't get killed for trying to kill a LEO with his own weapon

I bet you forgot that everyone had to acknowledge for a single night that "hands up don't shoot" was a lie.

Or this is just a shilling attempt at disinfo. Either way.

"Under President Obama our children were murdered by the police! Vote Clinton!"

Ah, truly the party of unity!

(you)

>you will never get invited to speak at important political events because your failure of a son died commiting crimes and not complying with police
Is this black priviledge?

There once was a kid named Brown.
He robbed a store and was gunned down.
Six bullets later,
He met his creator.
And his homies burned down the town.

Oh look, more criminals taking the stage, how wonderful. The DNC is really showing its coloreds this year.

The easiest way to secure the black vote really, they're tricking the blacks into thinking they have to depend on the democrats to keep them safe. They're like any destructive cult promising the blacks safety from the threats they fabricate.

If robbery were a death sentence, this 14% of the population would drastically go down . I approve this

But he was JUST about to turn his life around.

>The easiest way to secure the black vote really, t

But they already had the black vote. They're fucking democrats and they're running against Literally Hitler. This is pure insanity.

underrated.

>>jim crow
>>the right

Holy shit man. Learn your fucking history. All the crap that was inflicted on your great grand parents by the white man back in the day was done by SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS.

This drives me fucking crazy. The Republican Party was fucking founded with the abolition of slavery as part of its goddamn charter.

Once they managed to free you from the literal slavery of the democrats, it only took the Democrats a few dozen years to get their chains around you again, this time with economic slavery.

Holy shit man, the Democratic Party is the thing that has kept the black man down more than any other force in the history of the United States, and in a frightening display of fully developed slave mentality you keep voting your fucking masters back into power.

How stupid is Clinton? Like couldn't she have picked mothers of dindus who's shootings were unjustified? How can blacks not see all this pandering. I mean the dumb cunt said she keeps hot sauce in her purse. I cannot wait until Donald debates this whore. He is going to destroy her.

Holy fucking shit just double tap all these stupid fucking niggers

This us so fucking bad. Dnc is working hard against themselves huh? Smart.

They're trying to get all of the blacks to crawl out of their crack dens and vote for Hillary like they did for Obama back in 2008. We're reaching insanity-levels of pandering here.

It's just so fucking absurd to have this dumb nigger bitch speak at the convention. I honestly can't even believe it. Especially after the entire mainstream narrative surrounding the incident has proven to be false. The 'hands up don't shoot' mantra that sparked off the Black Lives Matter movement never even occurred. Michael Brown wasn't a "gentle giant", nor was he an innocent victim of police brutality. He was a criminal thug that committed a strong arm robbery prior to assaulting a police officer and attempting to steal his firearm. He deserved to fucking die.

You fucking retard. He got shot because he got in a fight with the police officer and tried to take his gun.

Half? None of them have the same name.

Question is, how the fuck does that happen?

>MSNBC and CNN unironically arguing that officer Wilson pulled Mike Brown into his car with one hand by the neck
>arguing that he was shot in the back while running away even though all the shots hit the front of his body

Ferguson was magical

Can anyone find newer information about this?

Hopefully pandering this hard to niggers who are such a small group will scare the remaining 87% off. And it's not like niggers vote anyways. I never understood why they pander so hard to blacks when they make up such a small part of the population. Looking at the media you'd think that blacks were at least 30% of america or something, they're not.

So basically you have to be a nigger loving cuck if you vote Democrat.

You know what let's try this:
Remove the police from these "police brutality" areas and lets BLM set up their own un-armed police in the area.
youtube.com/watch?v=o2rmBUUbO1c

Here's an idea!

Let's take advice from the dumbest, least-capable members of society and give them a national platform from which to spout their retarded opinions!

These women are the lowest forms of life. They breed with strangers, become single mothers, don't parent their children, leech off of the system and give nothing back.
They literally did such a shit job raising kids that their children robbed stores, attacked cops, brandished weapons, resisted arrest and it all ended in them getting shot by police.
These women are literally what is wrong with the west, and the Dems are letting them speak at their national convention.
Why don't we just invite homeless pedophiles, jobless arsonists, canadian dog-fuckers and child trannies to speak?

Time to kill myself, senpai.

Your gonna die at the white man's hands. Maybe a little mexican too :)

I don't give a fuck about bipartisan politics senpai, its inherently flawed and the last 100 years has shown us corrupt state lobbyists flit back and forth between "left" and "right" using words like "democrat" and "republican" all out of context to suit whatever need they have.

so my point still stands, the right is just as fucked as the left and I am sick and tired of being used as a political chess piece for white people to use against each other in an outdated system of government.

>Robbery

At this point im 100% sure that liberals are mentally handicapped.

>complete and total anarchy
Shutup nigga
WE WUZ KANGS

Fighting a cop and trying to take his weapon, is however

This is just a taste of how it feels to be a red-pilled black. This is how frustrating it feels to see dysfunction right in your face and you're almost powerless to stop it.

>officer you are not allowed to stop me from taking your gun, robbery isn't punished with death in the US

>I cannot wait until Donald debates this whore. He is going to destroy her.

And she'll still manage to win because faggots who fall for shit like this are voting based on emotion anyway. Trump could smoke Hilary in every debate with ironclad logic, and he'll still lose because he's a racist sexist bigot white male.

Sweet rhymes.

So the party lowers its standards even further to secure the vote of a people who don't contribute to a functioning society?

I'm sad.

>It's just so fucking absurd to have this dumb nigger bitch speak at the convention. I

What is she even going to say? I can't imagine the woman who birthed (notice I didn't say raised because she didn't) Mike Brown and robbed her own fucking mother being very eloquent or having anything worthwhile to say. Hell, given what we know about her, I doubt she can even read very well, so it's not like she can follow a teleprompter or read off a card.

They are going to do all of that. This is what is to come if the democrats win. More lawlessness, more corruption, more class and identity political division. All head by Hillary Clinton.

But his homies already administered street justice

Blacks were not going to turn out at the same rate they would for Obama. It is not about suring up the percentage of the black vote it is about motivating them to go to the poll booth.

Oh yes they are, they had fucking illegals on last night

Then go back to africa