Mark Wahlberg On 9/11 Plane: I Would Have Beat Terrorists, Landed It Safely

>Mark Wahlberg On 9/11 Plane: I Would Have Beat Terrorists, Landed It Safely
>“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did,” he tells the magazine. “There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.”
>“We certainly would have tried to do something to fight,” he said in 2006. “I’ve had probably over 50 dreams about it.”

What DID he mean by this?

wtf i LOVE him now

To be fair, I probably would have too. The terrorists only had box cutters. A group of 3 people could have easily overpowered them, but they were all cowards. So it's either get stabbed and possibly save a plane full of people or sit and do nothing like a coward and let 9/11 stay its course

That he's not a pussy.

OUTTA MY WAY AL-QAEDA FUCKIN' SHITS!

>tfw you forget you're an actor

FEEL IT
FEEL IT

OUTTA MY WAY AFGHAN FUCKING SHITS

theyd probably kill everyone and hed be a lone survivor

OUT OF MY WAY MUDSLIME FUCKING SHITS

No one knew they were going to crash the plane with no survivors.

you figure? i don't see him as much of a shooter

What else would terrorists do on a plane? Land it safely in the bahamas for some relaxation with the passengers?

The thing people forget about plane hijackings pre-9/11 is that they were just that. You weren't blowing them up or ramming them into buildings. You flew them somewhere, made demands and either got what you asked for or a bullet in your head. This is pure hindsight.

But he's a non white mangler turned model turned rapper turned actor.

i bet thats the kinda thing the people who were on the plane said about hijackings

If he was on the plane they could've avoided the big hit.

Before 9/11 the vast majority of plane jackings were about the jackers wanting money and safe passage so people were expecting them to land somewhere where some SWAT guys would kill the terries and everyone would walk out clapping.

Saudi Arabia fucking shits

see

maybe not a shooter, but he sounds like a real fighter to me

He would probably cause a lot of pain and gain back altitude.

But that's exactly what plane hijackers did. They flew it into some third country to land and refuel and made their demands.

yeah he looks like a bit of a Transformers: The Last Knight if i'm honest

You referring to the Postal movie?

Correct.

I trust he would, he's invincible. If only he were on that plane maybe NYC wouldn't be the broken city that it is today.

>getting btfo by dyel shitskins with boxcutters
'Merica

m-maybe

And the thing you two are forgetting is that the terrorists pre-911 were armed with sub .achine guns and auto AKs, these faggots we're armed with box cutters
FUCKING BOX CUTTERS, so you're forgetting an inconvenient truth
If Mark Wahlberg was on the plane I do believe he would have started a riot and it never would have crashed

I figure he'd be The Gambler to risk his life to save the burgers on that plane

United 93 actually overpowered the kebab quite quickly, but wasn't able to take control of the plane before it crashed.

Everyone simply thought they were going to be exchanged for ransom. They lost a lot of time until they realized another plane had already hit WTC.

Win is very relative. The terrorists win even if they die. They have different goals and different rules.

Not even American but that other user is right, plane highjackings before 9/11 didn't result in the plane flying into buildings kamikaze style, the passengers were most likely instructed by the crew to remain silent and obey the highjackers' orders so they could carry away their business (flying all the passengers safely to another country) and then wait for the situation to be negotiated by the authorities.

The world was so fucking comfy before 9/11. Fucking muslims ruined everything.
>inb4 religion of peace not all muslims

This.

Right now? Yes, people would probably rush the attackers, otherwise assuming they'd die in a terror attack anyway.

Confirmed 90s babby

Mark would've played the gambler and quelled his fear long enough to stop the other guys by laying the perfect storm of max payne on them, thus avoiding the happening and ensuring his entourage of fellow travellers lived to see the next patriots day.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

>have went
Ugh

Idk, it all sounds very The Italian Job (2003) to me.

>box cutters
Nah dude, flight 93 proved they would rush, something doesn't add up

What kind of comment is anyway, how do you think is even something appropriate to say.

>I've had probably over 50 dreams about it.

What the fuck

americans are too fat to rush

Now maybe, not back then

United 93 rushed because they had established communications with the ground and found out another plane had been crashed into the WTC. They understood that it wasn't a regular highjacking.

I would've overpowered the terrorists and turned the plane around and flown it straight into Bin Laden's palace instead. See how he likes the taste of his own medicine.

>not back then

ameriblobs have been obese since the 80's

Same except land the plane in Afghanistan, join Al Queda, climb the ranks, and then dismantle the organization piece by piece, thus becoming the supreme hero of America.

I would've overpowered the terrorists and flown the plane straight up so I could collide with the dome in the sky and prove to all the spherecucks that the world is flat

Newsflash: Actors are self-centered, egotistical narcissists

I'm guessing they had those box cutters to someone's throat or had some hostages in their immediate vicinity.

Why risk someone's life when you have no idea you're going to end up inside a building with the whole train?

The other user is right, this is pure hindsight and speculation.

>implying god would let you near the firmament

The world was so fucking comfy before WWI. Fucking Serbs ruined everything
>inb4 they just wanted freedom it was Austria's fault

he'd sure THE DEPARTED show those terrorists what for

Screw god. I bow to Odin!

Why are American actors so fucking weird?

>confirmed non-american
trust me, they weren't
Maybe they had communications, but it still wouldn't have stopped them from rushing if they didn't
No, it's not, maybe from a European or other non-American it is, but I guarantee they would have rushed, the math isn't right

why do you post awful bait?

>trust me, they weren't

they were

>trust me, they weren't

The statistics don't lie, sweetie.

To be fair, you wouldn't have done anything as the plane made a mysterious landing at the military base and you were all systematically executed as a drone flew into the towers

Love that huge gab between 1980-1988, really proves your point that people were fat in the 80s
>bait
Nah

what if they claimed to have bombs, are you going to gamble about it when you don't know it's a suicide attack

I've always been under the assumption that this was probably the threat they made.

Nice moved goalposts, retard.

They were students, they didn't look like radicals, maybe they didn't rush them because they didn't take them seriously at first

How did I move the goalposts? You claim to prove me wrong with your chart that people were fat back in the 80s by showing a obesity percentage graph chart that has 8 years worth of data missing, THE MAJORITY OF THE 80s, no goalpost moving claims can help your shit argument

this is making me think

>Implying he wouldn't have just been boxcuttered in seconds

>a fucking boxcutter

why are americans such cowards?