Guten tag Sup Forums

guten tag Sup Forums
everywhere on the web, especially here and ond youtube etc, i'm being told that germany is dying under the weight of all the refugees and such, that it's basically overrun by muslims and everything is shit.
as a german, i really don't understand where those stories come from. yes, we have a lot of immigrants and foreigners, noticeably more than 5 years ago, but it is far from chaotic.
even the government is still looking forward to keep it's zero new debt policy.
crime rate didn't move up that much (in fact, it decreased in total), except home invasions, but those are usually commited by eastern europeans. (fellow members of the union)

i can only imagine a lot of butthurt unemployed lowlifes have nothing better to do than posting about "THE TRUTH" on the net, neglecting the fact that, in most cases, they are responsible for the shitty life they're living, not someone else. what makes it worse for me is that a lot of them call themselfes proud nationalists, even though they're completely useless for this great nation.

why is it always the lowlife scum that takes pride in nationality? just why?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692184/Cologne-New-Year-s-Eve-attack-victim-pregnant-raped.html
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0YT28V
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>le things arnt really that bad

this bait might work if it wasnt posted 463 times a day

You guys suck because you're trying to be good. Go back to being the bad guys and the German people will be great again. Just don't declare war on anyone until you're sure you want to be cucked again.

Nice. Haven't seen one of those threads for a while.

Antifa, please go and die in some place where your carcass doesn't stink up the neighbourhood.

well i don't know about the situation in gb, but it really isn't that bad here. come over and have a look.

Toastin in epic bread

zum sterben in den osten. ist notiert!

Greetings, Germany!

Native american carribean slave descendent here. I seem to notice a trend in the first world countries where TPP and immigration as well as foreign policy are hot topics. In the same way the media promotes stories that fan the flames of racial tension in America, despite race based hate crimes being on a steady decrease since 9/11 and wanton violence at an all time low(which is why I think all the police brutality is really just state officials(cops) having to bite the bullet to keep the numbers up), as a means of making their claims seem worthwhile.

Military defense budges, weapons manufacture, even real estate and touring benefits from making regions seem a lot more violent and hectic than they are, not just in affecting people's ability to relate to each other, but also manipulating the sales.

I would imagine, aside from the frequent rise in violent outbursts in Britain primarily, the situation involving violent refugees isn't as bad as its being made out to be by posters on this site, reddit, and various propagandist site articles.

I would also argue that the aggression is coming more from an individual being forced from their home by shelling and perpetual wars of attrition only to have to take up shelter in the country that the people occupying, and fighting, in his homeland come from, and being forced to intergrate into their lifestyle.

I can't really imagine a way to stir up the pot with civil unrest more than that, force a man from his home by breaking into a bloody fight on his front porch, destroy his house in the cross fire, then offer him a place to stay at your house, where he will be treated as a second class citizen and made nauseous from home sickness when forced to live by your rules under your roof...

I know I'd be pissed enough to go stab a random, wouldn't you?

Tell that the people in Ansbach.

stfu ahmed you're not fooling anyone.

>let's let in over a million Muslims without any security checks or documentation whatsoever
>what could possibly go wrong

Migrants commit disproportionately more crime. They commit terrorist attacks. They don't give a shit about Germany other than leeching off the welfare benefits. They follow a primitive death cult that was founded by a pedophile. The only thing to do is deport them all

i wouldn't stab people, no.
good point, they're excused. what's your excuse?
>portugal

you should take a break from the internet man. that's exactly the kind of shitty information i was talking about. half made up, half twisted facts

What did I say that was factually incorrect

> Portugal

At least there's no shitskins here

>good point, they're excused. what's your excuse?

So your argument is that the problem doesn't exist as long as you aren't directly affected by it? What an idiot

fresh off the boat huh???

Friendly reminder to dismiss all pro-refugee posts since 95% of the time they are posted by ACTUAL shitskins.

>crime rate didn't move up that much (in fact, it decreased in total)
kek
>@XYEinzelfall
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

user, if you had spend a couple of hours on Sup Forums you would have noticed that Sup Forums does not really care about facts or perspective or detail or context.

Take your plight somewhere else, here you will only get Sup Forums.

Is this bait? This has to be bait.

>crime rate didn't move up that much (in fact, it decreased in total)
Kek. 1,000 woman raped on one day and you're still trying to convince people the crime rate hasn't gone up?
Maybe it hasn't gone up because your incompetent police are on record for deliberately trying to cover up migrant crime.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3692184/Cologne-New-Year-s-Eve-attack-victim-pregnant-raped.html

> 1000 women raped on one day

It is frightening that someone as uninformed and gullible as burger here should be allowed to vote.

>implying people from Portugal are better

Here's a fact for you. Migrants commit a disproportionately high amount of crime

>Breitbart London
dude, have you ever taken a look at their webpage? they're so afraid of muslims it's close paranoia.

>Complains about people being nationalistic
>Posts a picture of a Nazi soldier

friendly reminder not to belive everything you see online
obvious bait

The stats are actually correct. I just used that image because it was conveniently displayed in a graph

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0YT28V

Get the fuck out of here ahmed.

It is proven fact migrants commit more crime, not only that but worse crimes. They aren't just stealing chocolate bars and mugging people they are blowing themselves up twice a week and still you ignore it?

I can't wait till you lose a family member to terrorism, then again they would probably be the bomber.

>why is it always the lowlife scum that takes pride in nationality?
What do you define as "lowlife scum"?
I'm a healthy, functional part of society. I go to work and go after my duties AND take prid in my nationality. Does this make me "lowlife scum"?

Keep lying to yourself Germanbro.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

DIVERSITY IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

implying he isn't a tanned german

Immigrant crime is uniquely preventable.
Your government holds its people in contempt.
Learn what Hijira is.

yeah... Everything is just fine and cozy Fritz.

Why have I sold my apartments in Berlin and Hamburg? oh I just wanted a change of scenery that is all.

>kys cuc k

Idiot.

I live in a village with about 50 inhabitants.
The next town is small, roughly 20k people living there, and about 10 minutes away.

Neither my wife, nor my mother can go shopping alone anymore. There's rapefugees everywhere, spitting at them and trying to grab them.
There was an attempted rape on an elderly woman on the parking lot of the supermarket.
My mother goes to this knitting shop once a week (old ladies meet there and knit) that scum stands at the windows to peek in and waits until they come out to grab them.
There's been so many break ins.

In the 7 years I lived here, the only thing that ever happened was an albanian breaking into a store, and a turk sexually assaulting a chick, and an afghan stealing from the gas station.

SEVEN years and that was all.

Now in the recent months things have gone to hell.

>Patriotismus ist Selbstwertgefühl für ein Nulltarif.

What you don't understand is that when people say "Germany is dying" they are not talking about the physical land, they are talking about the German people. A nation is not the land but the people, the culture, the collective expression of the genes of the people living there. There are enormous genetic differences between human races that are not always immediately obvious and can be quite subtle on an individual basis but lead to very different societal and civilizational outcomes.

While it's of course subjective to judge one race or society is superior or inferior to another in a general sense, it's undeniable that there are real and large differences. People will also generally prefer their own race and culture which is why they are mad that "Germany dying".

When the German race and culture is diluted and undermined by inserting vast quantities of people with different genes and cultures you automatically lose something: the unique potential of the German people. Destiny might not be set in stone per se but potential is definitely set in genes, both for individuals and nations.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

You deserve to be executed.

I'm a Paddy in Bayern with my wife. Both pay taxes to Germany and earn over 100k between us. Agree, perpetrators and the loudest nationalist are the least educated.

That said, Germany needs to be seen to act on immigrants acting out as they do. Vet immigrants, deport unfavourables. Actions in Cologne and Bayern cannot be ignored.

>why is it always the lowlife scum that takes pride in nationality? just why?
because poor people are the first to be effected by immigration policies