Leave anime to me

Leave anime to me.

Can't wait for the polish cast of characters to be casted as niggers.

anyone playing video games is a retarded manchild and they should leave Sup Forums until they grow up.

Poles and the author are deeply involved so you can expect to cast nothing but slavshits and be complete garbage.

Zack McGowan or Anson Mount

>author
The author is shit and he has a hate boner for the games because they're more popular than his drivel - which is all people really care about seeing adapted.

I want Jason Momoa to play Geralt

All ready for a mediocre adventure that's 1 black Geralt away from flawless reviews

>because they're more popular than his drive
Nah he's butthurt because he made bad deal and could have tons of money now.
>He said he didn't remember the details of the deal, but "they brought a big bag of money," and that was good enough for him. And since he didn't expect the project to amount to much, and believed that videogames, in a broad sense, "are stupid" anyway, he signed a cash-up-front deal and sent them on their way. After that, he had no contact with the studio, much less input on the game's development.
>"I was stupid enough to sell them rights to the whole bunch," Sapkowski said. "They offered me a percentage of their profits. I said, 'No, there will be no profit at all—give me all my money right now! The whole amount.' It was stupid. I was stupid enough to leave everything in their hands because I didn't believe in their success. But who could foresee their success? I couldn't."

No shitskins.

>defending gameshit

user pls

>(((Netflix)))

Get ready for the Infinite Gender Warriors to face off with the evil white patriarchy squad.

I'm sure Netflix will still have a large amount of (((input))).

JUST

>Hawaiian
>Shitskin

>he posted it again

Every. fucking. witcher thread.

>"They offered me a percentage of their profits
>No, there will be no profit at all

He should honestly be used as a case study for being so stupid

anyone watching tv is a retarded manchild and they should leave /lit/ until they grow up.

if netflix fuck this up im making my dad cancel his subscription

Geralt's supposed to be pale, or at least white, since the story is based in a medieval Polish culture and mythology.

To be fair a PC-exclusive game made by a small polish team is not necessarily the kind of thing that usually drowns in profits, but he wasn't making that kind of analysis and was just ignoring the fact that games make more than every other entertainment media and getting in on them is pretty much always a good idea.

Can't wait to see this franchise BLACKED

Witcher 3 is a great game. Come at me Sup Forums contrarians

CJ of Rivia

It's better as an interactive story than a game, so it could definitely make for a good show.

>mfw Geralt x Yen will be canon

Kino: Automata is better

Idris Elba?

Keep dreaming yenfag

fuck off manchild

haven't played the game, is there a way he can end up with the white haired chick?

ITT: Poles trolling Poles.

No, she's basically his daughter.

How is that even a surprise? It's based off books. Triss is a background character with no significance. I wouldn't be surprised if they cut they out altogether.

So there is a way

>she's basically his daughter
that makes it even hotter

Its already canon in the only canon that really counts, in the books.

4U

why britbong teeth tho?

It's more about the 'stache.

MADS MIKKELSEN AS GERALT

There's a scene where you can cover her with tons of white stuff

In a snowball fight

This means its time for a /film/ board

>involved
>implying that they have a say in the (((major decisions)))

You'd have to be blind to not see the sexual undertone and tension between them in Witcher 3

Has this even been confirmed to be live action or CGI. Can't find a source

This. Back to Sup Forums, kids.

>Trissfags when their shitty waifu gets cut out

That's because you're a perv who only sees sex in everything.

Seriously, name 1 (one) scene in the game where there are sexual undertones between Geralt and Ciri.

will Mads be Geralt like he was born to?

Live action. Don't ask me for source. It was in one small news snippets by Bagiński. He also mentioned Mads Mikkelsen won't be portraying Geralt, because he's too old.

he is right though. he is a horrible writer. i like the world he created but reading his books is painful. just like grrm.

deserved what he got

To be fair, the series almost died at Witcher 2 due to jews being jews, game almost didn't get released.

>Netflix
>Series

Of course they had to ruin one of the few franchises without niggers in it. Fucking kikes will shoehorn diversity everywhere... they can't even let nerds have some solace...

Ladies and gentlemen, your Geralt of Rivia.

flix anit got money for it. I foresee it being a lot of mubeling in poorly lit woods
slavs already have a show and movies

>anyone watching tv is a retarded manchild
agreed. and a tv adaptation of a video game/fantasy series is even worse

Speaking of Momoa, when's that his kino coming out? I forgot the name but it had based Keanu in it too.

>grrm
>horrible writer

grrm is an extremely adequate writer for genreshit

Sup Forumsedditors love netflix now??

>us nerds right xD

eww

>flix anit got money for it.

They can probably ask Polish goverment for funds.
Witcher IP is half of Poland's GDP.

>slavs already have a show and movies

We try not to remember that, please delete your post, thanks.

best option is to take a % and a fixed amount. it would make the fixed amount smaller but you won't be ripped off if it goes somewhere and vise versa

Mads has the right looks but his voice isn't right for geralt.

he is not.

The other half is women with big tits.

yeah he is

no hes not.

>the only niggers in the games are obviously from another land
>merchants and slaves
>this series will probably have one in 3 politicians a nigger

Its understandable that he did not get it but seeing how far a cult can carry a failed russian production (masquerade) made it clear that its worth to at least have a small slice

is tho

Don't forget tickets to Aushwitzland theme park and national butthurt about everything after 1939.

>flix anit got money for it. I foresee it being a lot of mubeling in poorly lit woods
this. it's gonna be shit. the vidya is as fully realised as the world is going to get. and people are dreaming if they think a well known actor like mads mikkelsen is going to be in this

watch an episode of shannara chronicles if you want to know how bad this will be

Am I the only one hoping for casting him as Geralt?

I haven't seen Vikings so I don't know whether he's a good actor or not, but visually he's perfect for Geralt.

yo mama

Netflix is trash

Fuck off.

unfortunately no
they are not even blood related and he has not seen her in years. he is more like "that kind guy that helped out once" he supports her with his support network and is basally one of the few who has not been a total shithead to her, that makes them close but not father daughter

Way too young. How the fuck do you even see geralt in that?

Yes.

Yes, he looks too wimpy and fat

Geralt is supposed to look like a walking dead

I believe the people of Sup Forums refer to such a post as "bait"

is not.

he is too skinny and his voice is more about control

Too young.

Wrong.
Geralt's age is never specified in the books. Games aren't canon and won't be taken into consideration when making the tv series.

They even gave Obama a copy of TW2.

what happened to your geralt?

........ree

geralt is a pretty cool guy
he's a neutral piece of shit and doesn't afraid of anything

I can't wait for geralt to innocently waltz into town and accidentally a revolution

That's what happens when you drink potions m8

You don't make the rules. My dad said the games are cannon and you're gay.

>visually he's perfect for Geralt.

That's irrelevant.

kind of this. I tried getting into them (2-3) all the jumping around does not help. a lot of it is allegedly proxy for polish history but I don't know any of it so im lost all the times you should know something because its a history proxy

I miss this meme so much.