Get Out alternate Ending

What do you guys think about this ending?

youtube.com/watch?v=McRYpJYkRks

Seems to cliché imo, glad they went with the other one

I think I'm tired of seeing this ugly spooks face and hearing about this irrelevant flick.

That's what I thought would happen, glad I was tricked.

WHITE PEOPLE SUCKS

>Peele originally intended for the film to end with Chris being arrested by police for the murder of Rose and her family, and intended the scene as a reflection of the realities of racism. However, by the time production had begun, several high-profile police shootings of black people had, in his words, made the situation surrounding racism "more woke", and he decided the film needed a happy ending for its lead.

fpbp

And you had to bump a thread about it huh?

lul, if that would have been the real ending Sup Forums would have loved that movie

>Irrelevant flick
>While posting quite possibly the deadest fucking meme on the planet shared by Katy Perry in 2014

You're a degenerate faggot and I hope you never truly realize how much of a waste of human resource you are.

Whoa, so this is the power of the black intellectual

who here was /rooting for the white family/ the whole time?

>Chris being arrested by police for the murder of Rose and her family

He did murder Rose though. She was unarmed and he choked her to death.

I don't watch nigger shit.

>more woke

stop it

Rose was going to kill him

This ending is better. It puts the nigger where he belongs. Behind bars.

Stop fucking posting that fucking image

Watch that edge there boy

shut the fuck up nigger

says the cumskin

small dick detected

Sup Forums is a white mans board nigger

>Peele

You know damn well he did not make the movie? Right? Some fucking liberal shit heads made a movie and found some retarded nigger actor to put a name on it. So it would not seem like white people made a racist movie.

Use this one its better

>MUH DICK

You're a parody of your own self.

She litteraly was shot.
Honestly this movie is the proof that meme are overwriting the mindset of people
The alternate ending is litteraly a black guy near a shotgun and another black dead, strangling a girl and when he get caught he likes
"I DIDNT DO NOTHING THIS COPS IS RAAYCIS"
Where the fuck is the racism nigger ?
Policeman can't litteraly arrest a black male because it's raycis
This film keeps getting dumber

>implying it is not true

Black people are the scourge of society and should all be locked away or shipped back to Africa

agreed

like clockwork goes right to muh dick

This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read on here

>She litteraly was shot.
Are we just going to ignore what happened to him in the last act of the movie?

>This is one of the most retarded things I've ever read on here

No what is more retarded is a some terrible comic in combination with peele's nigger IQ actually making a movie. He was the front guy for some Jewish liberal faggot who got pissed off his daughter fucked a monkey. Then killed him on film in retaliation. I am pretty damn sure.

This thread is filled with bait and redditors trying to fit in

This.

why are white males so insecure about their penis size?

If the movie would ended like this, I would not be making plans to purchase the DVD. This is too relatable to real life with the white girl pulling the whole innocent white girl, poor me act. At least in the movie some real justice had been served and the bitch got what she deserved!

>wow i guess i should take this demonization and a people who commit more than 50% of all murders while being 12% of the population
>otherwise people will think my dick is small

She dindu nuffin. She was a gud gurl. Jus need more money for dem programs.

So what ? she was bleeding to death he could just have let her die right there.
It's even more stupid because the neighboors are in on it. He is risking his life for a worthless vengeance she's already dead

Also heroes in hollywood always have some kind of moral superiority, just look at the shitstorm when superman wasn't holyier than thou or batman killed some bad guys.
But hey he is black and they are evil whiteys he need muh reparation I E killing her when she's already dying
And even if it the police were to unveil the nefarious plan of the familly he would still be charged with attempted murder.
Self defence is using proportionate force against somebody threatening yourself
Please explain to me how a frail girl bleeding to death on the pavement represent any danger for this man ?

>several high-profile police shootings of black people had, in his words, made the situation surrounding racism "more woke", and he decided the film needed a happy ending for its lead.

So, what you're saying, it made more people realize that cops are actually the good guys?

>Literally caught redhanded killing somebody
>Arrested for that crime
>DUDE REALITIES OF RACISM

t. Nig-nog who got angry that he was used by a white girl that didn't put out and really expected her to like him.

Lmao, why do I hear this so often?

lol, don't talk shit, so you think all the key and peele sketches were also from a fucking jew or what? what the fuck are you smoking

Don't reply to tripfags and make sure to filter

That ending would have been a real bummer and pretty jarring given the tone of the rest of the movie

Is that all, dicklet?

actually it was written by a black female

>used by a white girl
You will be too. It's a reality of life

Hm, possible. Has that annoying, entitled, cunty black woman vibe going on.

>he's not able to get Republican Catholic white girls as gf's

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, You must be living in the worst time-line of your life.

Peele is literally a writer. He's not some random actor.

triggered kek

Watched the movie last night and I'll be honest, I like this more. I'm also glad as hell I didn't see it in a theater, I can only imagine all the cheers when Chris starts killing everyone.

I do have one question: Is Stephen Root still lying on the table with his brain exposed?

Yes, but it doesn't matter since he was burned alive

why was she smiling when he was suffocating her?

>the realities of racism

that made her probably horny, she's a crazy bitch

Reminder you have literally no taste and are probably legally retarded if you saw this in a theatre, and think it is a good movie.