Now that the dust has settled, was it kino?

Now that the dust has settled, was it kino?

it was a cool little segment

No...it was and will remain god aweful...

You can practically see the Ben Garrisonesque kike in the background playing them like marionettes.

t. pleb who can't appreciate pure nyekino

Every time

when the bass drops

based DJ seahorse

who *is* DJ Seahorse?

It was good for me, because I got to extract an apology, in detail, from every liberal shit at my work.

This is brainwashing. They are attempting to brainwash children into faggots. It isn't deniable anymore and it isn't even subtle. I told them that this would happen, and now it is no longer debatable. Raising a child to be liberal is child abuse. You should be arrested just for having children if you are known to have liberal sensibilities. It is mental illness and those children are going to be killing themselves in droves in twenty years.

t. delusional cuckservative

t. libtard going into education to brainwash more kids

>because I got to extract an apology, in detail, from every liberal shit at my work.
Yes, I'm sure the black guy you secretly call a nigger before leaving every day was very sorry about a show he never watched.

Was it supposed to be funny or musically good?

It's a harsh pill to swallow for the average pleb but you're absolutely correct

a CUTE

Post rare Rachel Blooms

Whats the story with bill? How did they manipulate him into doing this? Was he just bought?

>tfw can recite the entire song by memory

I want to bloom inside Rachel.

What did she mean by this?

brap

more like boof

His floppy hair is what makes it so hypnotizing

It's a metaphorical voice.

I don't think he was paid or manipulated, he just went along with the current craze because he wanted to be popular/ the bully for a change. The people who subscribe to all the SJW stuff whole-heartedly are always nerds, same as the people that oppose it whole-heartedly.

>I turned myself into a vagina morty !

he knows he can have a dedicated following of middle/upperclass kids who will donate money or pay him huge sums for univerity lectures

plus a whole army of drones who will defend him online as Bill really hates criticism and goes weird like he did on tucker

Wait...the monitor wasn't even on.

So what the hell was the """"DJ"""" doing?

So you're saying they watched it, and came to a different conclusion? Whoa

Niggers only vote for the Dems for gibs, the average black person is way more conservative than a white. notice how much they hate gays?

These are the top two posts on Reddit's television board of ALL time.

First they were extremely optimistic about it. They loved the idea. Then they saw it and HATED IT.

I'm a britbing so obviously I don't know, but is Bye really THAT big of a deal in America? How could those be the top posts?

Independent of what the message is supposed to be, who though this was good?

She can't sing, she can't rap, the beat sucks, she can't dance and looks like she is out of breath.

>even the liberal cesspool known as Reddit hates it

Yeah, it's THAT bad

Not until recently. He was always someone people were nostalgic about, then he said he was doing a new show and he became Xbox hueg even though nobody was asking for it. Same with Star Wars.

>"90s were so good i feelbad for le wrong generation kids today"
>Grade school understanding of science that they use as justification to feel smarter than everyone else
>Formerly was liberal-leaning like Reddit before he went completely fucking insane
Bill Nye is reddit incarnate

Here in canada we would get to watch him in class about once a month. Thats hwy everyone loves him, because he interrupted shitty school lessons. He was on tv too but i rarley wached, never knew what time he was on

Screen != Monitor

wtf I love Bill Nye now