This fine young gentleman spits in your face for wearing a MAGA what do you do?

This fine young gentleman spits in your face for wearing a MAGA what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vo3woDSkDfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spit wipes right off, teeth don't grow back.

press charges

Look at this badass

Press assault charges.

Literally a kid

Help him up off of the sidewalk, because he has fallen and broken 7 teeth. Silly and clumsy of him. :^)

You would also be charged with a hate crime for wearing a "racist" hat.

Press charges for sure. I want to ruin the fucker's life.

ye okay bud

This right here. If you allow someone to spit on you without consequences you're no longer a man.

If I had freedom, I'd shoot him since he's endangering my life

If there was a likelihood that no cops were around but people saw it happen, brutally beat him. If we were alone, maybe stab him. Nothing fatal, just a little poke or 2. Maybe serially assault him if I was having a bad day and he put up a good fight. Idk. Not rape, just an aggressive tea bag, like on that sicario movie when he rapes the dude during interrogation but first puts his junk all up in the niggas grill

Pop some chewing tobacco and spit one back at him

That assault.
Little shit is getting his nose broken.

I would fuck that shit-skin up.

Take out your phone, take a picture of him. Then call the police.

curbstomp him

If someone spits on you, can you claim self defense and hit them?

Shoot him.

I would think so, spitting on someone is classified as "assault with bodily fluids" iirc

Ask my wives son to deal with him.

That's assault. You get three legal hits for self defense before it becomes a crime. So I will take my three hits right to their mouth. Sounds drastic but STDs and other illnesses are spread by bodily fluid. No court will uphold charges against me.

Don't know. You can certainly press assault charges though.

"like, you just have to do whatever i say, no matter how absurd, and no objections ok?"

motherfucker stop oppressing me you problematic shitlord, fuck

Yeah. Spitting = battery.

See

Assault is any act that makes you feel reasonable apprehension of a confrontation.
Battery is physical violence you can have both together or separate. If you get sucker punched its battery, if someone threatens to fight you and puts their dukes up its assault

>shit skin gives me a free pass to fuck his shit up

Awesome. More like him, please.

Thats considered assault, so you can punch him no problem.

Honestly, getting spit on enrages me to the point I may attack him. Good thing spitting on people is considered provocation.

I will Haggar him through a trash can.

i pick him up by the throat, slam him onto the ground, and use my foot to grind his face into the pavement like it was a cigarette butt

ruin his life :^)

Make sure the next thing he spits out are his teeth.

treat him as n-wordy opponent

i can imagine a super beta cuck voice behind this post.

>live in texas
>pull out my concealed handgun and pistol whip him

FAGGOTS

beat the shit out of him. i'm a big guy.

Even in the most gun friendly parts of the US this would not be ok

nice

If someone spits on you, and you don't do anything, the guy that spat on you just looks like a brute and a fucking idiot (which is probably true)

Don't think with anger my Sup Forumssters

Three hits? What? That is not a legal standard anywhere in America.

just say you feared for your life

what if he had aids?

For him

I'm a cop.

Under NSW law if you spit on me you are going to jail for 14 years.

Easy. Make him one of us.

>paying them a coffee

It's a general rule of thumb when considering where selfdefence ends and excessive force begins

Fuck you pig. Nobody gives two shits about you or your imaginary cuntree.

If some motherfucker spits on me for wearing my MAGA hat, the next thing they spit out will be their teeth. Then I'll rape them anally to establish dominance.

He looks like a manlet, so he's getting curb-stomped. I don't care if I go to jail, we need to make an example out of these sorts of fags.

>three legal hits

KEK, damn it.

>tfw you tackle them to the ground, posture up on top, and consciously drop the three biggest bombs you can

the only time I ever got shit for my maga hat was at a sub shop on college campus in southern california. got the stupid fuck working there fired for talking shit on the clock. had a 30 minute phone conversation about libtards with the owner after filling out a comment card the next day. not even fucking memeing here, mates.

Calm down Amerifat, your blood pressure will get too high.

And we don't stock motorised carts.

Florida here... I would stand my ground and physically beat him..... then call cops, say I felt threatened, and have him charged.

Assault with bodily fluids can be legally responded to with non-lethal force as far as I know in my country.

>he would let someone spit in his face without doing something about it
Sup Forums please go home

Rape.

You have to show people like that who the dominant one is.

I just ordered 2 maga hats to trigger these types. Wtf I hate spit now. Really makes u thank. Wow

Carlos

What colors you get? I just ordered the classic red and black from the official Trump store. Came out to 58 bucks with s&h.

Not everyone is a megacuck. Someone spits on me, I'm taking them down.

We aren't 14 and talking about how e-tough we are anymore. This is a grownup board. I've been working on docks unloading containers for the last seven years. Believe I can wreck someone.

Same exact order here. Getting hype to trigger libs in Denver senpaitachi.

Spit back

Hit back.
FTFY

Be careful you will get a lot of shit for it

What shithole do you live in? I work construction and wore my hoodie back in the winter. Got nothing but compliment. One woman even got out and used her Trump cups after she seen it.

Fucking pussy ass burger would run home and cry if someone spit in his face.
Fat fucking cuck.

Punch him in the face. Spitting on someone is considered assault

You feel sorry for them and move on.

There's no way of fixing their brain.

>spit on me
>i knock them out and piss on them

best way to stop a commie bastard is to escalate.

>Get spat on
>have cause to curbstomp them into the ground
idc, rite?

At this point I don't think you'd find a single cop who's gonna agree with you bud

Call the ambulance and help the poor boy who just stabbed himself and then buy some šnops for the friendly police officer

my state authorizes the use of deadly force in response to a biological attack.

>so sheltered she's never even seen a Trump supporter
>thinks I won't bust her head open for spitting on me
Sounds about right

do what other trump supporters do
just look what the alpha male Sup Forums hero alex jones did

Spit on me and I'll fucking pistol whip you unconscious.
Spit can be considered deadly, especially from a degenerate, and use of deadly force is legally justified

FPBP

rape

Fpbp

He just assaulted me, so I'll pop him a good one in turn, and then not stop.

>get spat on
>move on

Ignore this faggot you won't get shit for it. No weak waisted liberal bitch ever gives me shit for wearing mine in denver

I return the favor

>a spitting contest
>with a conservative

And instead of suing him and taking his money he's going to sue you and your going to be sent to prison, what sound logic by Sup Forums once again.
>b-but I punched out his teeth! I'm a tough guy!
Enjoy the feeling of satisfaction in prison while he uses your cash to buy new gold plated grills and laugh at you behind bars, you niggers with self control

God damn. Best post in this thread. Very underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vo3woDSkDfc

Spitting on someone is assault, there's no sane prosecutor that would take that case where the guy who spits defence would probably literally be "he triggered me." Flex your freedom or die, faggot.

Very tolerant and progressive

Draw my CCW and ventilate him because that's assault.

You forget that the rest of the world isn't a "sue for nothing" shithole like america

So we raiding his twitter senpai? Yes? No?

I'm looking forward to it.

>knocking someones teeth out
Not getting sued
Yeah, you're not getting away with that. Dont be a dumb nigger, learn to have some self control and reap the benefits. Also you dont have the freedom to punch someone if they spit on you, you will be sent to prison

HE IS MAKING FUN OF US ON TWITTER LEL

Wtf? Did I see a censored version?

I would be very angry. I might hit him, but that would be a bad decision, because I'd probably get in trouble.