Is long distance running degenerate??

Is long distance running degenerate??
Should people stop falling for the running meme and start doing 100m series?

No.

Hell yeah. Fast twitch all the way.

Shill thread. Sage and report.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

long runs are for white people therefore not degenerate
>he fell for the jew 100m meme

We evolved from very non-active creatures. A typical chimp will walk 2 to 3 kilometers a day, run about 100 meters and climb a tree or two. Your average hunter-gatherer walks or runs 9 to 15 kilometers per day, and we have all these features in our bodies, literally from our heads down to our toes, that make us really good at long-distance walking and running.

I and my colleagues at the University of Utah, Dennis Bramble and David Carrier, think the key advantage for humans was persistence hunting, whereby you run very long distances to chase animals in the heat and run them into heat stroke. We can run for very long distances, marathons in fact, at speeds at which other animals have to gallop. That's not an endurance gait for quadrupeds, because they cool by panting—short shallow breaths. You can't pant and gallop at the same time. If you make an animal gallop in the heat for 15 minutes or so, on a hot day, you'll kill it.

>Britain
>British

Let people do what they want. As long as it is it isn't degenerative or that it effects you, who cares.

I like distance running. Met some great qts doing it, gave me motivation and discipline for a few years of my adolescence, and a job later on. Nothing degenerate about it.

Long distance running is the white mans sport

Blacks have fast twitch genes that make them run faster for a shorter duration but exhausts their oxygen more quickly

Whites usually have a gene that causes muscles to oxygen more slowly and efficiently allowing for effective use over a longer duration or they have one of each creating an intermediate

It's for two different types of people (and physiques). It's like saying badminton shouldn't be there because you have tennis.

Distance running improves heart health and joint health. You don't have to run 120 km weeks, you can just jog like 3-4 km every other day and still reap the benefits.

Also enjoy your ban

>Is mayonnaise degenerate?

No, most of SOF have to be at least able to run 40 miles a week.

t. Fag who is going into air force after college and doing CCT

Distance running is the more evolutionarily advanced event. Humans are better distance runners than any other organism by far. Sprinting is for niggers and other dumb animals.

>right is steroid abuser
>left is on other drugs and he probably wants to minimize his muscle mass

>3-4 km
>distance running
>see flag

lmao

Should do both.

Distance running is about having the mental discipline to keep going.

Sprinting is far superior for cardio health however. Mixing short bursts of speed and slow walking is insanely beneficial for building heart strength.

They're posting these same kind of "subtle" black cuck threads on Sup Forums and /r9k/ too

Badmington is for faggots

Also saged shill

Dumb nigger built arm muscles that do nothing but adding extra weight

Same.
OP I run around 8-14 miles everyday. Lately I've been only running about 6-8 miles a day because I've been vacationing and in planes and having hard times finding a nice area to run at with no stops.

I'm not sure what you're implying. What's your weekly mileage hombre?

Sup Forums pls go

What is steroids u oblivious cunt

distance running is so shit for your body, it wears out your joints, ages you, and starves your brain of oxygen for extended periods, forces your body to cannibalize its muscles, literally any exercise is better unless your goals is to work yourself like a dog and lose weight extremely fast

yes it is, long distane runners are morons

Sprinting uses every muscle in your body.
Not that you would know that

shill thead

Cardio that goes on for longer than 30 minutes is degenerate, not including sports

It's better then Tennis in every way, except that you have to play indoors.

>marathon running requires discipline, perseverance, and focus
>degenerate

Yes you will look like a skinny anorexic fuck if you go too long and dont eat proper. Plus its boring and almost pointless.

Skiing is the least nigger sport around.

Best sport is white sport.

Blacks are physically superior to White betas.

>people still believe this

>not running like Naruto
maximum pleb

that's an odd way to spell falconry

This

The fuck was he even trying to do

I'm a assistant coach for my local hs cross country team and it's all whites and one spic

While aging you naturally lose running speed so endurance seems a better choice for the long run.
Also, think about your joints. A slower paced run with soft steps and good posture might make less damage.

You guys realize that you are all believing complete bullshit here ! there is no difference between white and black people regarding sprinting and long distance. Just because the last 2 Gold medals were won by black people doesnt make them better in sprinting all over, the same with long distance. Anyways long distance is superior and is considered a reason for the human brain to evolve

I run about 5km a day, anything longer and I start to get bored. If I didn't jog I'd probably smoke, drink, and eat McDonald's everyday, as doing that greatly reduces your time, more so than in sprinting, so it keeps me in good habits. PB is 17 minutes, trying to get down to 16 before I turn 26.

All the top distance runners are Africans as well

You don't have a clue. I'd say less than 5% of US SOF run 40 miles a week. Most days there's no organized PT, you have to do it on your own.

t. Fag who's been there and done that

True, but whites are second place in physicality of the races, and with 20+ IQ points and better looks.

Ran cross country in high school and can say that american blacks weren't very good. But, those Kenyans, man. It's something to do with how the air is in kenya; can only imagine a white runner groomed in that environment.

Literally only one non-African (some White French guy) has run a sub-10 second 100m.

And specifically to CCTs they can be some of the laziest fucks in existence because they have no one to report to but themselves.

More specifically Biathlon is the best. Started out as army training.

West Africans and their descendents are better at sprinting. East Africans are better at long distance running. Only in middle distance (800m, 1500m) is it more equal. Whites are stronger though.

>Is long distance running degenerate??
If you live it and train for super long distance races competitively, you'll look like a twig, but if you just pursue running as a physical hobby or primary method of excercise, it's extremely good for you health.

It's also the single best way to lose weight

I would say this comes from that the most black people that are good at sports are good at sports because they dont have any other posibility to have success in there life. Thats why they choose the most primitive and easiest way which is sports

Currently all professional sports are degenerate.

started from 2 kms year ago.
Now i can easily run 10 km.
It's amazing how incredibly fast you loose weight when running.

No. Otherwise the whole 3rd world would be equally represented, it's not even equal across Africa. Long distance running is completely dominated by Kenya, and to a lesser extent Ethiopia. UK's best long distance runner (Olympic gold medalist) is Somali.

It's genetic.

You have to be naturally skinny to be a marathon runner.

Idk I read that in a Navy SEAL book so yeah lol

I have 3 semesters to prepare so roughly a year and a half. I have a pool year long and plan on being able to run 40 miles a week.

I'll take your word on being there but I rather be fully prepared so I stand out. At least that's my mind set for it

It's the other way around, Juan.

Long distance running is a true endurance, body and mind test.

Short distance runners are like hormone infused chicken legs.

and no black man has ever deadlifted over 1000lbs