This ones for you

This ones for you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbq3RvIjSP8
youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
imdb.com/name/nm4230107/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*tip*

>I made two brilliant posts last thread that barely had time to get replies because it got deleted

The girl literally has broader shoulders and more muscular arms than him

What were the posts?

Imagine being Alexa in that moment and having to be all like "damn, Garrett, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your pubescent body and horrific androgynous baby face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another football player in her bedroom. Like seriously imagine having to be Alexa and not only sit in that chair while Garret flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable fedora barely concealing his beady eyes and dumbo ears, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his weedy fucking visage but his dorky attitude as everyone in dance class tells him he's GOT IT and DAMN, GARRET DANCES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his dweeby fucking acne ridden face contort into types of goofy smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Chads and Tyrone's and later alleged Football stars for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the middle class in America. You've never even seen anything this fucking pathetic before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his hairless upper lip as he finger points suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in his "very very very nervous (for that is what he calls himself)" dance, the dance he worked so hard for by himself in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alexa. You're not going to lose your future Instagram followers over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

These:

I hate when hotpockets does that

>yfw you realize you're just like garrett
>you will always be alone

wtf

have you considered whooing a mate through the means of dance?

Garett got a hug and two thumbs up

youtube.com/watch?v=xbq3RvIjSP8
What would you have done differently?

just buy her shari's berries

you know what they say

Buy her berries, pop her cherry

woah dude you smart

thats a better advertisement than the Garett one

his name please?

literally everything

I would have just bought her some berries and done a dance for her in my fedora

Garett

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

thank you

>his best friend fucks the girl he likes
>best friend tries to make him feel better by saying he didn't find the girl attractive
geez

Did he dodge a bullet?

I'd say so.

Wtf was she bitten by a shark?

ditched her because shes a chubby 4/10

>Garett gets rejected by Alexa
>His animu superpowers awakens within him
>"Heh, not so fast young lady" *teleports in front of her*
>"time for you to feel how a rejection feels... YOUR BODYS REJECTION TO MY BLADE STUCK IN YOUR STOMACH!" *slash*
>"nothin personnel, m'lady"

Oh he can do more than simply dodge a bullet user

why do girls always post these stupid ass comments, you're so amazing omg, I MISS YOU, SLAY. they're all identical.

At least garrett tried and destroyed his ego by going for it and not caring. Now girls he meets see this and think what a sweet guy he must be.

Go wash up before supper, Garrett.

t. Mom

Cancer

>a dating community of ugly people who have thier own beauty hierarchy
wew

how's he doing nowadays?

fucking whore

Even the black girls were laughing, poor guy.

>I didn't find her particularly attractive

My fucking sides.

So this guy killed himself in the end? what is he doing now?

I liked it user

Ew dear god delete that shit

c section

This has to be satire

@_alexablair on Instagram
She frequently gets Garret questions, usually from me
She's in the new diary of a wimpy kid movie too

I don't think so, those scars are usually on the lower part of the belly. Under the belly if she's fat.

he's obviously gay

a rich faggot who likes to spoil his faghags

Does she ever reply

We gotta find garrett's facebook.

at least you tried

What the fuck is up with his feet

Nope, but enough people try maybe..

Joining the military is literally signing up to be cucked

so which is it?

girls are very simple

just respond positively to whatever dumb shit they put out there and you'll have a great personality in their eyes

Women are unfaithful whores. Big news.

No, if you're attractive (not only physically) they think you have a great personality regardless of what you do. They can't actually distinguish the two concepts.

>being in a relationship in the military
Not even fucking once.

She had cancer

She posts about it on twitter and instagram

Holy shit that movie looks awful
I dont think she even has any lines

imdb.com/name/nm4230107/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

some user posted a screenshot of her responding to a girl who posted the link on twitter and I think she said it was embarrassing

Brutal if straight.

It's not cheating if you're in a different country.

That's Hiroshima level shit

hard mode c section, double points

link to scene?

i do some volunteer work with downies and even in their little insulated worlds they have the hot bitchy girl that knows she's attractive that everybody wants to get with and the beta virgin cucks that orbit her.

it's rule of the jungle user