I can't believe this.
Is it really happening?
Have we started the fire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice hope it stays.

>the shitshow known as the DNC is still going and will cause Hillary to drop even further the longer it goes

PRAISE KEK

I really hope the DNC rips itself apart over the next 3 days.

yep I was just about to post a thread of my own. Remember that all the happenings in Europe have presumably helped Trump as well, I don't think this will be the end of his surge in the polls.

The Madman just keeps on doing it! How does he keep getting away with this? If the DNC doesn't recover these next couple days, id say it will be a 70% chance of Trump winning the election

The fiyah rises

>clearing 45% for the first time ever is a major accomplishment

kek

t. nervous cuck

How can Hillary get on that stage? Half the crowd is die hard Bernie supporters and want to see her in jail.

t. fucking anyone

I'd love for you guys to get Trump, but lets be honest this is pretty meaningless.

eat shit hillbots

that sure is a steep line there

>that surge
Nearly a 90 degree angle.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
THEY BOILED THE FROGS TOO FAST. THEY GOT TOO COCKY

I never believed for a second that Trump was going to lose to Hillary Clinton.

The only thing that did worry me was the latino vote. Luckily latinos are mostly concentrated in states that would already be dem states regardless.

we have been fanning the flames for WAY to long to expect no negative ramifications.

Some mexican news outlet is already saying there is interest to build their own southern wall, because Mexicans hate Sudacas probably even more

They will have to blast music as she comes out to mask all of the booing. The people editing the audio are going to have a tough time

When I was listening to the DMC live last night, I could hear all of the booing loud and clear.

Re-watched Sarah Silverman's speech and all of the booing was edited out. Those guys do a good job.

>h-he has a ceiling
>breaks the so called "ceiling"
>yeah? w-well it's only 45%
top fucking kek, you'd think these dumb asses would have learned from the republican primary that Trump's ceiling according to the pundits does not exit.

INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN

Shilling aside, I'd say she retakes the lead after the DNC.

As she parades minority after minority out, normies/independents will deem it racist to not vote for her. Not to mention all of the shitty Trump hate videos that normies find hysterical when they're incredibly cringeworthy.

I'd expect her to take a 2% lead into the debates, where she will get her asshole reamed and drop like a rock.

HOLY SHIT ITS REAL

HOW WILL CLINTON EVER RECOVER

>Shilling aside, I'd say she retakes the lead after the DNC.
nigger did you see day 1 of the DNC?

if anything it puts her numbers way down.

It was a Trump hit job. I think you guys are overestimating the boos from the Bernie cucks. They will follow there master cuck into battle and vote for her.

All of those crazy whores in the crowd are just going to give in and vote cuz Trump is raycissss!!!!

She brings out literal retards and illegal immigrants who make you feel so emotional :*(

This appeals to every mom from Cali to NY. It's all temporary bullshit though. None of it has anything to do with the race, just appealing to feelings. But everyone will forget.

Do you not understand that Bernie supporters won't vote for Trump, but they also won't vote for Hillary?

They just won't vote...

Remember Ron Paulbots... they did NOT vote for Obama, they did NOT vote for Romney

They sat home or wrote in Paul, or voted Johnson

bernie faggots will write in bernie, stay home, or vote Johnson, possibly Trump, maybe Stein

Hopefully it goes that way. If they actually listen to there Master Cuck then they will go vote for Hillary.

You have enlightened Bernie voters who switch to Trump because they're pissed.

You have zombie Bernie voters who will do whatever that cuck says.

You have follower Bernie voters who just said they were voting Bernie because it was totes cool around campus.

You have to hope the #1 and #3 group outweigh the #2 group. The #3 is the group that won't go out and vote.

Yeah, when the Bernie fad was popular you would hear Bernie every 5 minutes from kids,
Now he lost, and they don't care

see: Ron Paul children in 2012
His movement was even more grassroots, yet his followers did nothing

Did you not see the absolute fucking mess the first day of the DNC was?

Literally the funniest thing I've seen online in quite some time

And then they practically dragged Bernie out in chains, it was some surreal terry Gilliam level shit

TRUMP TRAIN NEVER EVER STOPS

The precise moment that Trump won the election was during the RNC speech when he pointed and looked right into camera and said "I will be your voice."

So polls aren't rigged anymore?

Interesting...

Kek blessed me with repeating digits
PRAISE HIM!

(d/dt)(nervousness) > 0

HABEEB IT

i dont think it can be worse than the first day but we'll see. If anyone can pull that off, it's the democrats

Hahaha. You guys are going to do the same thing you did during the primaries aren't you?

>Trump breaks x percent

H-he can't break y percent though!

>Trump breaks y percent

Y-yeah, b-but he can't get z percent

>Trump gets z percent

I can't wait until your tears begin to flow in November.

You can tell it's not that Hillary is doing poorly now, it's that Trump is doing very well.

This is because we just had the RNC, but haven't yet finished the DNC, so people are only hyped about republicans. This will change.

I recall this border guard saying that mexican southern border guard were 100x crueler. they view central americans coming north as degenerate savages

calm down guys, the DNC bump hasn't been counted in yet. wait until DNC is over, then we'll see if it's actually happening.

>caring about polls this early in the race

For you

Lol Trump will never make it past 50% too many people hate him

What caused the mid August Reagan surge?

ill blindly guess its the debate

source for Arsenal Gear like picture in the top right corner

I dont trust general polls, whether its Trump or Hillary ahead. I'm more concerned about the polls in Ohio, Penn, NC and Florida

MEME MAGIC!!

>Incumbent President Jimmy Carter initially had a huge lead in the polls, due to the rally-around-the flag effect of the Iranian hostage crisis and the perceived extremism of Reagan. The continuing hostage crisis and the poor economy hurt Carter, and the prospect John B. Anderson running as an independent appealed to around 20% of Americans who saw Carter as a lesser evil to Reagan. As a result, Anderson took a third of Carter's support in the spring, but did not seem to hurt Reagan, despite Anderson being a Republican. Carter would never recover this loss of support, while Reagan would end up peeling around two-thirds of initial Anderson voters. This race remained close until near the end, when Reagan asked Americans if they were better off than they were four years ago. Afterwards Reagan managed to win a huge landslide victory in the general election.

Witnessed

So far, the DNC has only reinforced the notion that the Democrats don't give a single shit about White people. Just look at the speakers: blacks, illegal immigrants, gays and the mentally retarded. It was pandering at a level that shouldn't even be possible. As much of a clusterfuck as the RNC was, at the very least they talked about issues that most Americans actually care about: national security and the economy. The average family sitting at home doesn't give a shit about minor social issues like a gay black guy playing basketball.

All anons, please remember meme magic is not to be used irresponsibly. We aren't Sheeky Forums after all.

These threads really piss me off because a bunch of autistic teenagers don't realize the next president is chosen via the electoral college (in which Trump is down 40 points, based on the same source as OP) and not the popular vote (as pictured)

We must remain vigalent and not relax. Another user posted a thread the other day showing how mathematically a candidate could win the election with only like 23% of the popular vote. I have said for a long time that it is possible that Trump will win the popular vote and still lose the election (as Al Gore did)

>swedish education

>in which Trump is down 40 points, based on the same source as OP
That's because of California. Half the map is toss ups at the moment. Some states haven't had polls updated for months.

It's called a convention bounce, Hillary is going to get one after her speech in 3 days, are you gonna freak out then too?
Just ride out the roller coaster for the next month at least, week by week polls don't been jack shit right now. Honestly,no polls matter until the debates, that's when Joe Sixpack and Fanny Facebook start paying attention.

Where's that fat bitch that dressed like this? She gives fatties a good name.

The dnc is a fucking disaster

NEW HAMPSHIRE POLL
Trump 48 Clinton 39

Really makes you think

Well I sure as shit wasn't going to vote for Romney after what happened in Maine

>30-40% are mud people
>50%+ are women
It's a miracle user

True its way to early to call shit

Mexicans aren't even terrible. The bottom of the barrel end up in the US because they are the bottom of the barrel. Central Americans are subhuman roaches.

Sounds familiar

>There hasn't been a significant post-convention bounce in CNN's polling since 2000.

cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html

Time to get nervous again

Anything can happen between now and Election Day.

No they are that's what's fucking awesome about this

These sort of bumps are expected after a convention. We'll have a better idea a month from now after both conventions are well behind us.

Polls ae rigged in favor of Hillary. Trump is ahead in polls skewed towards Democrats.

I'm pretty sure that yesterday's convention had no impact whatsoever on this data yet. Data needs to get collected, processed and published. Not wanna be a spoilsport, but unless really bad stuff happens at the convention, Hillary will get a boost from it, especially with the media coverage/manipulation. Also, currently you still have butthurt Bernfags who are unlikely to voice much support for anyone until now, as a lot are still delusional about "muh Bernie revolution" and have not yet resignated into voting for Hillary (what a lot WILL do).
We will only have a clearer picture in 1-2 weeks in regards to a possible convention boost and 2-4 weeks in regards to distribution of former bernouts.
That is, of course, disregarding any outside influence and just considering general party developments.

d2/dt2 (nervousness) >> 1

>Polls ae rigged in favor of Hillary.
What?

No they're not.

Trump voters will actually vote.
Hillary voters will not.

just like in the Brexit

>see: Ron Paul children in 2012
>His movement was even more grassroots, yet his followers did nothing

how do you think trump made it this far? paul kids' revenge

I'm laughing at you Drumpf supporters. This is the highest you will ever get, and it's only because of an erroneous poll by CNN that was overly weighted to 65+ and not 18-25 age bracket.

I'm predicting a 10-15 point bounce for Hillary (evenly split between points for her and minus points for Drumpf).

Most importantly, though, the amazing speeches by Astrid and Karla have really humanized undocumented immigrant. Now when Drumpf goes off on another of his psychotic fascist anti-immigration rant, independents will be thinking about those amazing girls and he will drop like a rock in the polls. Sad.

Fuck off shill

INCREASINGLY

Can't tell if shilling or just honoring his flag.