Thought experiment: If this were true...

Thought experiment: If this were true, and Trump actually was getting Russian assistance to rig the presidential election, how would Sup Forums react? Would you care that Trump was ruining democracy as a Russian puppet? Or would you not care because "based Trump"?

reverbpress.com/world/putin-is-not-fcking-around-american-democracy-is-under-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2015/11/30/russia-bans-george-soros-charity-as-security-threat.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think you understand what a puppet is.

This isn't the cold war, OP.
Russia isn't the boogeyman corrupt democratic politicians pretend they are.

Your grandparents would be ashamed at this post.

The article talks about Trump being in debt to Russian financiers, and implies that a Trump presidency would be very pro-Russia because Trump is trying to pay off his debt. That's what I mean by "puppet" in the original post.

That doesn't answer my question. If it were true that Trump was receiving Russian aid to rig the election, how would that impact your view of Trump.

If Trump is in fact a Russian pawn, then the resulting US-Russia alliance would be the strongest force the world has ever seen. If the world stage was US+Russia instead of US+Europe, the middle east will be forcibly pacified in short order. I'm ok with that desu

I wouldn't care at all.

I assume Trump's faction is allied with Putin and are coordinating to some extent. They share many goals, it would be nonsensical not to.

Hillary is backed by globalists and multinationals, so it's not like she isn't getting outside assistance to.

IF what's being said is true. Trump would actually be using the Russians to help defend democracy. The emails that were leaked proved how the DNC and Clinton rigged the election to cuck Bernie, who was the people's choice. And then their response was "don't look at us, look at trump and the russians"

Putin would play Trump like a fucking balalaika.

>providing factual information to public to help the electorate make an educated decision on Election Day is "democracy under attack"

>If it were true that Trump was receiving Russian aid to rig the election

How the hell does exposing the DNC rigging their primaries equate to Russia "rigging the election"?

As long as the AIPAC funds candidates. All will be Israel's puppets.

How in the fuck is HE ruining democracy?! The puplic elected him as their candidate above any other Republican contender, and against the warnings of every major government icluding our own? This is some serious bait

Russia is a neocohen bogeyman

You're obviously not paying attention, user.

>WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE ACCOUNTABLE, RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA TRUMP IS RACIST WE DINDU NUFFIN RUSSIA SEXIST HOMOPHOBE RUSSIA HITLER

Or like a Trumpet XD

>democracy
>USA is a republic

I like the idea of the U.S. and Russia fucking up Eurabia.

I think 80% of America's would reject Drumpf if it were proven, as it probably will be. Russia is a gross right-wing dictatorship. They're only backing Drumpf because he's such an unqualified idiot he will badly damage American power.

No one cares that Hillary isn't an angel. She has thirty years experience in government and foreign policy. She won't change a thing with facing down Vladimir Putin, and should do everything in her power to make sure he's ousted.

Considering the general attitude on Sup Forums regarding Trump I'm pretty sure most of the people that voted for him would jam their dick in an electrical socket as long as somebody told them not to.

This is not a battle of ideologies anymore - it's a battle between good and evil. But even if it were, Democracy is shit and Russia has more freedom than we do now.

So, if we're going just by the surface of things, I'd be perfectly fine with Trump getting Russian aid because he's on the side of right.

But if we're going by the reality under the surface it doesn't matter at all, because it's all theater and Trump is with the establishment the same as Hilary. As is Putin.

So your question is pretty dumb, and you're probably pretty dumb too.

>ruining democracy

fuck off and take your 25 cents with you

the article quotes a million other articles that are also full of shit. all smoke and mirrors

I'd vote for putin himself over hillary, so it's not an issue for me.

>globalists and multinationals,

Don't forget Luciferians.

Your grandparents would be roasting in ovens if it wasn't for Based Stalin.

Agreed
Check'd. Praise Kek

>ruining democracy

i think i missed the memo where it says hillary and the DNC were the shining example of democracy

we have video of obama conspiring with putin. but media blows that off. screw you op shill.

>Ruskies leak Dem email
>Inform the populace of the actions of a major candidate
>Actions including literal rigging of the primaries
>"Russia be rigging this election"
kek

The Clinton-associated liberal media is sure pushing this "le russians are paying Trump XDDDD" narrative. Good thing no one but SJW libtards are stupid enough to fall for it.

>The greatest threat western civilization faces is theocratic Islam ideology and the dictatorships it spawns
>But theocratic ORTHODOX ideology and the dictatorships it spawns are surely a force for good
Telling its citizens that they HAVE to respect other people's opinions no matter what they are is the greatest mistake America ever made.

A view of someone isn't something that is hardcore deadset or immobile. It is fluid and dynamic. The options for who is going to be president were given to us, and we chose. If the circumstances change, we will make another decision. It has nothing to do with, "how he's viewed." I honestly don't think Trump and Putin are buddy buddy, but together they can make some seriously good change happen in the world. Don't get hung up.

Clinton is directly funded by the Saudis.

It is infuriating that we're talking about a tenuous connection between Trump and Russia rather than a confirmed connection between Hillary and the Saudis.

If I had to pick which side I like more, I'd pick the Russians every time.

More power to him, I just hope it doesnt actually hurt his chances as a result.

Moment he stepped up to run for president, he had my vote.

All the other people at the table are corrupt as hell.

Moloch is not Luciferian. It's just idol worship.

Luciferianism is actually pretty based, I'd be down with it if it weren't for globalists and bored elites highjacking its symbology for their degenerate orgies.

it would led the US to become more Russia friendly and focus on our real enemies.

I see no downsides.

So bottomline, Sup Forums is a bunch of treasonous bootlickers and Trump dicksuckers, got it. Why am I surprised?

I still wouldn't care. American Democracy has been dead for ages. Ask anyone that's long retired from their campaign-running days and they'll laugh about how they'd cheat and counter-cheat the opposition.

I've supported Trump because he's destroying one of the major parties, and that's the kind of destabilization we need. It doesn't matter to me whether he's doing it for himself, for America, or for Russia, as long as he succeeds in doing it.

>muh Russians
>muh deflection
Maybe you shouldn't have a corrupt candidate in the first place

I don't give a fuck what nation sate is doing it.
Point is we should have seen the 33k deleted emails. This is universal karma happening.

Rosicrucians are satanist?

>Hillary would make no attempts with being in good relations with an asian superpower
>Trump actually would negotiate and work with Russia for the mutual benefit of our country's
Hard to see who Putin is rooting for

Not satanist, Luciferian. There is a big difference.

Could not be any worse than Hillary being the corporatist puppet. The Putin story is just a scare tactic from them to explain the email leak

You seam to be mad and retarded. I would fix the latter first.

I think its more how out of touch they are. They seam to think the whole country is foaming at the mouth for a chance to attack Russia. I have ever heard anyone but the media say anything really negative about Russia. Or they are just pushing in the hopes the country to rally up and beg for WWIII. At least Russia is smart enough to try to avoid it.

>Implying thats a bad thing

((( )))

The white race can only survive if east and west reconcile.

>let's talk about something hypothetical and not talk about the true corruption going on with Hillary goy

Very new to this sorta thing. So lucifer is a liberator to rosicrucians?
Have any good links to share? Grandpa was a nam vet. All him and his buddies running around north cal doing practicing this stuff.

id rather vote for putin than anybody thats ran for president in the US since reagan

kys hillshill

It's probably just metaphorical. Recall Lucifer in the Christian tradition is a rebel, and god is basically a slave master who wants obedience. The Rothschild probably originally saw themselves as rebels to the "old order."

>implying trump and Putin working together means that trump is Putin's puppet
>implying that democracy in the US isn't already broken
>implying that democracy is an ideal form of government

I don't even know where to start with this shit. Get off Sup Forums and go read the articles at counter currents and occidental observer. Go get some entry-level red pills before you make another post, faggot.

This. Everyone read this post.

>Rigging

You are like that BLM muppet that stated that evidence was a white man's invention.

Kill yourself.

>democracy
Democracy is making white people minorities in their ancestral homelands. Who gives a shit about democracy?

Yes very interesting thank you for the input.Good point on rothchilds never thought of the origins.

This. The Russians actually come through to uphold our country and it's ways, rather than what they did during the cold war.

They are being bros, for now. Some ass-blasted liberal yuppie is still going to cry about it. Fucking "rigging". Holy shit.

Lucifer is Promethius. (the name literally means light-bringer) Luciferianism is the "worship" of self determination and enlightenment through knowledge. Lucifer himself is not to be worshipped as a god, his a friend and fellow traveller.

cnbc.com/2015/11/30/russia-bans-george-soros-charity-as-security-threat.html

Russia helped fund brexit and UKIP.

i will support russia over my own media and government.

This. Democracy is a system where 51% of a population can force its will on the remaining 49% of that population. Democracy is literally the tyranny of the majority.

I get lucifer wants to give you the tools for self enlightenment.God fear me or else.What's with all the pyramids and Egyptian influence about than?

>tfw Putin is a true ally in the war against the Jews

Who cares? Israel has been pulling Repulitard strings for so long, let Putin get a chance for a change.

Thank you RUSSIA
We won't forget this when that bitch is defeated.

I trust Russia over my own government. I identify more with Russia than I do my own government.

When did we become the villains?

"ancient lost knowledge"

All the illuminati conspiracy theories, freemasons, master plan of Washington DC, etc. it all just boils down to pic related. It's all literally a joke.

I would honestly rather be a Soviet than Globalist citizen of the West.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic

I'd rather see a russian plant than a jew plant.
Unfortunately both are jew plants right now.

Maybe to you sir.
I see things from different point of view.

Satan himself could've handed the leaks to Trump, along with a fair handshake and I still wouldn't care. Its funny, something gets leaked about the democratic party and all the media, that the democratic party controls, cares about is who leaked it. It's like that scene in the wizard of Oz, "Pay no mind to the man behind the curtain!"

2ยข have been deposited into your (((account)))

No, I mean it literally is a joke. To them.

Cultural appropriation. Some rich bored fucks were totally into pyramids and astrology and they happened to found our country, so they covered everything with pyramids and astrology. That's it.

Think if Sup Forums founded a country. Everything would be swastikas and pepe. Just for lulz.

Look what happened after ww2. Russia and US can never be friends

Here's the thing... even if it was Russia who released these emails in order to help trump, the fact that the DNC was engaging in these activities is actively worse. If it was indeed Russia, they did more for our democracy than the DNC this election.

If it was Russia, my opinion of Putin would instantly improve tenfold

It would be lol
Kek worship