Anyone else annoyed by this?

Anyone else annoyed by this?

No because it's typical vomit from Blacks who want to commit crime and Whites that have live sheltered from crime

>Whites that have live sheltered from crime

This describes most of Sup Forums.

But why?

Yes, Firefighters and Paramedics are sucking up my tax dollars and sitting around on their asses. They need to be out patrolling the streets looking for fires and medical emergencies.

>emergency responders are the same thing as law enforement officers

OP you're a fucking moron.

Sup Forums is at least educated on how reality works.

>fucking pig cops i hate them

>minor distress, CALL 911 I NEED HELP SAVE ME JESUS SAVE ME PORICE

nope, wall off Detroit Chicago and la and let the monkeys run the zoo

If they werent outside their stations enforcing laws then they wouldnt be law enforcement officers now wouldnt they.

I'd like to see you prove this, a lot of the people I see here got redpilled because of being surrounded by niggers, spics, etc, and their completely inhuman horse shit

No. But im not a beta sheltered suburban low test cuck that loves the govt like 99% of Sup Forums.

I called the cops the other day and no one came because they were all busy despite there being four police departments in my town.

All the more reason to have a ccw

Fires and heart attacks don't crouch and wait behind a bush until a fire truck or ambulance is gone.

That's why they don't patrol but police do.

What fucking rock do you live under? I had to chase a heart attack out of my bushes with a stick the other day.

Firefighters are rarely just in their station until called. They're usually training, doing inspection work, or aren't there at all, because they're volunteers.

Paramedics don't even exist in the USA anymore. They're private contractors, and are usually so busy that they have no time to sit parked.

What state/city you in?

A fucking leaf.
I used to be a criminal. It's good money until you get caught.

What? You mean purging?
I have to say that I agree

firefighters go on patrols on big heat days

The fire and the injured don't flee the scene

say this again after getting stopped at a DUI roadblock and given 35 tickets for an empty can of soda lying on the floor

I live with a mudslime neighbour in the next floor, tell me more amerifat

Maybe you shouldn't leave your Bud Light cans all over the inside of your car, Cletus.

Always thought traffic control should be separate from regular police.

That will just lead to more blacks being killed, so nothing against it I guess?

You must live in a rough part of town. In my city all the heart attacks live on the south side. They go to boomer neighborhoods all the time though so they have a neighborhood paramedic watch.

>Cops nowhere in site so it's safe to commit crimes
>large chunk of population taught against using 911

yeah nah.

Kek

the paramedics and firemen regularly patrol our cities though.

That's not really a counter argument because being sheltered from crime doesn't mean one can't be informed about crime.

>NAA

Yet no one NEEDS to own a gun.