Name one (1) fucking time a late night talk show portrayed hillary in anything but a positive light

name one (1) fucking time a late night talk show portrayed hillary in anything but a positive light.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KjMS50yH024
youtube.com/watch?v=n7j11BfBhxw
youtu.be/PGY7jzq9pQI
youtube.com/watch?v=Odg0tP1Ulcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't SNL do a skit on her that was pretty funny?

why?

Snl did the whole cold calculating robotic bitch. What do you want them to talk about Vince foster, cattle futures, Benghazi, etc?

>He thinks anyone cares about his shitty thread

They did have Keenan as Al Sharpton wearing a wire for the feds spying on people.

Irrelevant picture. There's nothing anybody is defending Trump on in this thread, just someone trying to point something out.

This thread feels a bit dated.

The libcucks are here...they`ve come...

John Oliver once said shes, "a person some people might perceive as somewhat untrustworthy"

absolute madman

youtu.be/KjMS50yH024

You bitching because late night host are making jokes about Hillary.

Literally who at this point. She showed up to do one talk a week or so ago. What does it matter? Trump won. Let's focus on how he's "Making America Great Again."

Seeing as how SNL hasn't been funny in 20 years probably not

Subtle triggered libcuck general.

The skit in OP's picture was LITERALLY making fun of Hillary for being a fake alien.

Some choice quotes from it:
Colbert
>Let's get right down to it: How do you feel about the controversy surrounding the DNC hacked emails? Has it ruined the convention for you?
Hillary
>That is a beautiful question! And it makes me very happy that you asked it of me. You know, it is true that this week didn't start exactly as we planned it since 1998, but I think everyone agrees that now is the time for us all to come together in unity, or harmony, or solidarity or whatever synonym resonates more strongly with you

Colbert
>Given how upset people are over these emails, can you really expect Bernie supporters to get behind you?
Hillary
>Again, thank you for that POWERFUL question. You know, truly one of our nation's finest questions. Stephen, Bernie Sanders is a a GREAT friend and has been for DAYS now! Bernie likes to tell it like it is, which is also what I do, when I'm alone and no one is watching.

Hillary
>Now, instead of focusing on my emails, let's focus on what Donald Trump will do to feMALES. That's a very funny joke, Stephen, because the words sound similar and we smile.

Hillary
>Yes! Powerful question. Best question in all of humanity. Words stated emphatically. Tilt head fifteen- no, twenty degrees. You know, it makes me think of a time when I was in the swing state of Pennsylvania and I met a single mother who told me she needed a job. I was so moved, I hired her to be a talking points in my speeches

Link if you don't believe me:
youtube.com/watch?v=n7j11BfBhxw

>make an example your opening image
>ask for one example anyway

That makes no sense lol, also I'm not watching whatever that is. I didn't make the thread mate, I'm just replying to your dumb image.

Is this the post that BTFOs Sup Forums?

hey chief you're making everyone look bad for being alive so just fuck off

>when you realize the democratic party literally killed a guy

All the stars are here
youtu.be/PGY7jzq9pQI

Of course they would they are all married or related to democrat politicians.

B-B-B-BUT SOME OBESE FAGGOT ON Sup Forums TOLD ME THE ((((MEDIA))))) ONLY MAKES FUN OF BASED REPUBLICANS XDD

Hillary won by a large majority (3 million votes). Why should TV not portray her positively?

Why are you still talking about Hillary?

How is it that this image looks like it was made years ago but the earliest it could've been made was last year

>using norm macdonald clinton jokes from 1990 SNL as your shining example of fairness in the media

really showed those retarded republicans bro. yeah!

We all know that late night talk shows are liberal, better question, why are there no good conservative late night talk shows?

think about who owns all the big network tv stations. you'll find your answer

Conservatives aren't funny.

Conservatives don't do comedy well for whatever reason. Conservative humor doesn't really exist

>DRUMPHHHH!!!!
heh

Thanks for proving my point.

Their brains are wired in such a way that it's physically impossible for them to be funny. Poor things. :-(

before you were born 90s faggot

>BONALD AAXLUMMMFFFF TWOOOO SCOOPS MUH RUSSIA CONSERVAPOOPS R NOT FUNNY REALITY HAS A LIBERAL BIAS

Defended her before he made mediocre 'burns'. At least the Trump one was real. In this one he is just trying to show that he is "on no ones side". This is just lazy.

And yet it's still with the agenda to minimize the impact of the emails and try to sell her as a candidate.

WHO

FUCKING

CLAPPED

youtube.com/watch?v=Odg0tP1Ulcg

>The emails isn't a thing, you goys!

>conservative """""""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""""

Name one (1) funny liberal.

only 2 genders exist

Can we stop it with these threads, I'm having a hard time coming up with enough words to filter out these fucking things. We get, you don't like how Colbert or any other comedian on television has a liberal slant. You're not helping anything by posting this shit a billion times a day. If anything, you are making people believe that Colbert and others are right about how much you fucker whine about everything.

Lena Dunham.

>OP IS A GIANT PUSSY

It's the new Baneposting.

>triggered libcuck

Any Schumer

>I SAID YOURE A GIANT PUSSY

>liberals are funny.

Maybe 20 years ago.

see its funny because YOURE SUCH A GIANT PUSSY THERES AN ECHO

>3 million votes

That's still less than 1% of the US population

>The emails isn't a thing, you goys!

THE

PIZZA

IS

KIDS

YALL

They called her a witch once, but that was in 2008 when they were on obama's dick

What happened to SNL? I loved the fuck out of that show in the 90s.

> Trying to get everyone's attention off of Shillary by deflecting to Trump.

That's barely even 1% of the US population and 2.2% of the people that voted

I want to say I heard one host say she was a soulless machine or something to that extent (possibly a joke about how fake she was acting to young voters in a vain attempt to get votes), but I can't be bothered to research it and prove it.

snl was never funny desu

>Keenan mugging to the camera as Sharpton
Sounds pretty funny desu

Eric Andre

>I was so moved, I hired her to be a talking points in my speeches

Votes from illegals don't count.

No illegals voted.

That Vietnam joke around the 5min mark.

Yes

Hillary was kinda hot.

Isn't Conan pretty apolitical?

Yes, with several million illegals in the country, and no real laws like requiring ID's to vote to protect against voter fraud, AND one of the candidates taking a firm stance to fight against illegal immigration, AND the incumbent President outright encouraging illegals to try and vote anyway through whatever means they can get away with it, AND with actual major members of the Democratic Party outright bragging on camera that voter-fraud is easy and that they outright make it easy as possible in order to try and get as many votes from illegals as possible, I'm sure no illegals voted in this or any other election.

All the talented people left. SNL has always been little more than a springboard for comedian's careers.

This
JIDF

>What happened to SNL?

You got older and your tastes improved.

During the second Bush term people started just getting their news from the internet because it was faster, easier, and you were able to seamlessly fact-check shit.

As a by product, people stopped watching the news and reading the paper, which caused a media panic, and led to a survey to find out who people thought was the most trusted news source in America.

It turned out to be the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, because not only was the bullshit minimal, but it doubled as an entertainment show that filled the late night talk show void that had grown dry and stale.

Instead of seeing the obvious steps leading to this, everyone in the media, Hollywood, and politics went:

"Durr, I guess the people are just stupid and need famous people to spoon feed them their opinions because reading is hard." Or something stupid like that.

That led to what we saw last election, where very two bit celebrity got bought out by the DNC because they think celebrities influence people's opinions on important matters. The celebrities themselves have also gotten a huge ego over this because they think "Wow, I'm super famous, and important. I'm a trendsetter. I make a difference in the world."

Really, almost no one gives a shit.