What would you do in her situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHJrPIWUrbE
youtube.com/watch?v=gVLvw-LhWyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

find the nearest black cock

let death cometh

I wouldn't have gone in that house, that's for sure.

bend the mechanics

Not go into the woods unprepared.

make sure they don't give me pale shelter

To be honest if I were her I'd do a three-way with the two dudes when shit started to seem fucky. The witch would probably not expect something so depraved, and leave them alone in disgust.

Or, I'd burn down the forest.

Its been like 15 years since I've seen this movie, but why did they go in the woods again?

Burn down the forest

Is there anything she can do, really? In some European folklore you can escape from distorted realities caused by witches and other creatures by turning your clothes inside out, wearing your shoes on opposite feet, and maybe walking backwards too

Looking for a bandit north of Rangoon.

Luke, did I ever tell you about that time your father burned down a forest to kill a witch? He was a good friend.

kill the witch and use her broomstick to fly out of there,

then i'd insert it into my anus as a makeshift dildonic aperatus

>Stick figuhzz da soize uhv ah tahn juh reein
Its coming back to me now.

Get a kleenex.

A TANGERINE, HOLDING A CHILD THE SIZE OF A RUBY

Probably have a threesome, why not?

Start chanting Allahu Akbar and reciting verses from the Qur'an

fuck yeah. I would never go into a forest for a second without some kind of implement for making fire. I would just light the fuck out of everything and run away from the fire. If I die in the flames then fuck it, I was going to die anyway.

tHEN THE WITCH USES HER MAGIC TO GET RID OF THE FIRE, OR IT STARTS RAINING.

AND YOU BETTER HOPE SHE DOESN'T GET PISSED OFF BY YOU TRYING TO CHEAT HER SYSTEM.

Your're all fucking retarded

You saying you wouldn't burn bridges with people?

This. You're just setting yourself up for failure immediately instead of dragging it out

Hello plebbit

Hello friendless loser

I think it'd be pretty hard to start a severe forest fire in the type of woods they were at.

This is easy.

I would have followed a stream / navigated via the stars to eliminate the possibility of walking in circles.
Now if we still somehow "teleport" back to where we started, I'd assume were in some invisible dome-like area. Reaching the wall only moves you to the center.
I'd make a branch line from the center to the wall and calculate how far it is.
Then when the supposed wall is reached, I'd have one of the others watch back while I make my way through the wall. 2 things will happen, either I teleport back into the center, or the spell doesn't take effect until line of sight from me is broken. If I teleport back, and my friend sees me disappear into thin air, I'd try to make a tunnel under the ground or something.
If I keep on walking and don't get teleported, I'll keep on walking backwards while watching my friends constantly.

hang myself

You're saying having a three-way isn't the answer? Prude

I identify as a skeptic, so I would begin to question the supernatural nature of what is occurring and I would attempt to debunk the existence of witches.

we got a smart ass here

how

Schlick myself out of the situation, and then lose tons of weight.

And when I get home, wear a frilly satin nightie to bed.

During the day I'd wear a frilly frock and knee high socks, with striped panties that I'd get all wet and fishy when I think about cock.

I'd act like a good girl and get a cute haircut and be all dainty, and when I'm in bed all act all submissive and cry for a good dicking, rubbing my vagina raw, I'd thank him after too for making me so happy.

>God I wish I was a woman.

Dude he's a witch, she has probably commited way more depraved sexual acts like hand holding

>blair witch thread
>this fucking post

i agree though, i just want to be a girl and be a good little wife for someone

Reminder that the two guys killed her

There was no witch :^)

Probably get out of the woods

You're right and wrong about that.
The witch possessed Josh and killed Heather while Mike was standing facing the corner.
The exact same scenario when they were talking about Rustin Parr in the beginning of the movie. Witch possessed him to kill the children.

Why did they show the monster in the 2nd film??

youtube.com/watch?v=sHJrPIWUrbE

Me? I'd Burn the witch.

Make sure my death is on camera so the sequel could never have been made.
I went to a preview screening of this with two friends for my birthday and we were literally the only people who showed up.

I mean it's pretty simple.

I'd ERP with you any time user.

thanks

Did none of you retards bother to watch the movie? They literally could not escape from the forest.

I'd bitchslap that cunt witch all over fucking Maryland.

Says you
Gimme a crack at it i'll get out easy
the trick is to not be a weak minded bitch

how

chill that bitch out
>youtube.com/watch?v=gVLvw-LhWyQ

Was this bait ever effective? What a retarded theory.

I actually didn't mind the monster design.

I didn't hate it, but it wasn't what i expected. It has a completely different mood to the first one.

First one had eeriness, confusion, being lost, deception, mystery

Third one felt like a constant chase, with suffocating and claustrophobic tones

simple... build a jetpack

So they tried to make it [Rec]?

That's supposed to be Elly Kedward, not actually the witch.

I'd wish I was in a superior horror movie situation. I'd also shake the camera a lot so that way no one sees anything scary, if they ever find my footage.

use a kleenex