youtube.com/watch?v=XzfdgPx3YOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

build wall paco

very original.

you have to go back

Plastics engineer here.
Jugs are just stiff bags.

wtf, i love bags now!

What do you do if you don't want the entire bag of milk? How do you close it?

Flaccid objects just aren't equal to certain tasks.

A twist tie

>is offended by the bag
>not by the fact that the milk itself is a 2%, low-fat abomination

This is why Mexico is obese.

how nationalistic are your milk commercials Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=UIIKJRQbPnY

You put it in a stiffer bag

Immigrate legally

lol upvoted

we have milk in bags. Cream and cheese too.

Only big city Toronto cucks buy bagged milk.

Stop looking at places like cucktario and British Cucklumbia and thinking they represent the rest of Canada.

well we aren't reviled as undesirable vermin in countries we move to.

Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?

It says here your meme registration has expired. Hasn't been renewed since 2009. I'll have to write you a citation for stale memes, payment can be made in the form of building a wall, or going back to mexico.

Have a nice day sir.

also

>not drinking your coke in bags

At least she's wearing a mask. God forbid that thing farts.

I come in your girlfriend's asshole, Pedro.

Province of Alberta here.

>Have not seen milk in a bag.

Must be a Easterner thing?

>muh toronto cuck boogeyman

Hush you sack of trash. Bagged milk is convenient for families who go through a lot of milk

quebecios merde detected

They put cigarettes in what looks like a medicine box....Jesus.

Canada get your shit together

>straws
>not just biting off one of the corners

Only Ontarians buy bagged milk. You'll never see that bullshit onnthe East Coast.

You put the bag in another container and just cut the corner of the bag. You don't have to pour it all out.
Bags are the best.

And then you slurp it up like a good cuck.

I only ever saw it in Ontario. Thunder bay, specifically. It kinda works, basically you buy the milk in bags, snip off a corner of the bag and put it into a pitcher.

Still seems pointless to me. Just use a damn jug.

It's likely for ease of transportation when it's shipped from the provinces that actually produce, to the provinces that don't actually do anything useful other than store the surplus population of underemployed art history majors.

Eating your own cum out of a woman's asshole doesn't make you a cuck, genius.

I'm in atlantic canada and my family used to buy bagged milk when I was a little kid in the 90s, we went through a ton of it back then.

It's like outer space milk over there.

Dear lord why

what do you mean?

It's still retarded. The milk suffers from increased exposure to air and thus will spoil faster than if it's sealed in a proper jug.

do any other countries to this shit?

>Implying any of the other provinces even matter

L M A O
M
A
O

I have NEVER seen milk in bags in my whole life. I don't get this meme

Now what faggot, everybody has milk in bags.

Drinking directly from a glass bottle is superior, the drink doesn't modify its flavour and it's keep cold for a longer time

>poverty.jpg

>eating a woman's shit
Why are North Americans so degenerate?

Big city SJW faggot detected.

Your pathetic narrow world view is entirely dependent upon never being exposed to the labours that make the world around you work.

You just grow up thinking asphalt is magically materialized by paving machines, that chicken breasts are grown on a vine in the back of a supermarket and that it's normal for a house to cost a lifetime of wages.

aca si

60 MORE REPOSTS OF THIS IMAGE AND WE MAKE IT TO THE IMAGE REPOSTS ON 4PLBES

C'MON Sup Forums WE CAN DO IT

>always laughed at this fucking meme
>visit my best friend in Toronto
>its fucking real
>tv licenses in cuckland are real as well

Holy shit what else?

>Stop looking at places like cucktario and British Cucklumbia and thinking they represent the rest of Canada.

Ontario+B.C.=50% of Canada

Can-cucks use bags because they don't have the balls to use jugs.

You don't. It'll be finished before it goes bad anyway.

We have jugs in BC. Our dairy laws are strange. We give out quotas, thought that may be all of Canada.
I hear they use bags in Ontario though.

>he doesn't use a bag clip to reduce air inflow
>he doesn't even drink it fast enough before it spoils
Are you even Canadian?

You finish a WHOLE bag of milk in one sitting?

You know that a small bag and a straw are more expensive than a single plastic cup, do you?

no, you finish a whole bag before it really tastes shitty. idk where tf u guys are getting bags from i get jugs in mtl

>not having your parents pay for you to get you chocolate milk in a bag every lunch

Second this fag

And collectively produce about 3% of it's food (Northwestern Ontario doesn't count. Culturally it's more similar to Manitoba).

You are what you eat. Nearly all of the physical matter that makes up Canadians does not come from BC and Southern Ontario.

I rarely drink milk. And when I do I buy a 1L carton.

Milk jug master race reporting

Bag drinks btfo

Sorry I don't talk to LITERAL plebs

Do you store your milk in a compost bin? Milk usually comes in 3-4 bags instead of one huge jug. They're completely sealed until you want to use them, and I'd say they're easier to pour out.

Weird argument.

>We don't count where people live, rather the source of the food that went into regenerating the cells in their body.

My 11yo cousin used to drink a whole liter of milk and a pack of cookies by himself, I'm a fatty chubby planet and couldn't even finish half a liter and 10 cookies or so.

Hell yeah

>you would know

>I'd say they're easier to pour out.
>pinching the top corner while you pour

Lol. Typical SJW cityfag attitude. Incapable of being exposed to any kind of opposing force in life.

de donde parce

>implying any province other than Ontario or British Columbia matter

Alberta has the oil but they're just inbreds

a bag is only 1 litre now... they used to be 1 and a third

2 litres is easily drinkable in one sitting anyway

And if you think 500,000 is a big city, off yourself

Oh huh. That makes sense. For some reason I thought it was larger

>>pinching the top corner while you pour
Who does this?

It's not produced in that format in my province. The reason it's done elsewhere is to keep the cost down versus a more expensive jug or carton usually in areas where transportation and marketing is pricier. Such as the GCA.

>SJW

I'm the only intolerant hateful narrow minded fuck I know and people unironically think there's something wrong with that

De donde las burras se dejan coger, ¿De Medellín o algun lugar donde hablan ñero compañero?

I do so the bag doesnt flop forward and spill milk everywhere

Just use a goddamn cup you spic idiots

>Thinks average Canadians get a penny of oilfield revenue apart from wages paid to the labourers.
>Typical faggy marxist citycuck

It's all foreignly owned bro. Mulroney and later the Chretien government set the pace for Canadian natural resource rights to be sold out to foreign investors.

Harper tried to stem the tide, but he's gone now.

Trudeau will be like "It's 2016. Why shouldn't China be allowed to buy up the oil field again when oil prices go back up?"

mah niggas

haha medellin pero soy de canada

Ah it feels good to be a Canadian. Just a nice thread about milk and no happening

When you put the bag in, slam the container down on the counter a bit. Stays right in there for me; it has a bit of resistance if I try to take it out as well. It justs werks™

Which countries have spray on cheese?

>a whole thread bitching about how people get milk
>not discussing things that actually matter

Welcome to the new /pol

>Terrorist attacks in Canada are people throwing milk bags and leafs to other people

>no he entendido nada de lo que has escrito

>stumble in at 3 AM after a night at the bar
>no one is around so I can drink directly from the bag like its a titty

here we have "returnable" glass bottles, you go to the store, give the empty bottle to the vendor and he'll sell you a new sealed coke. Before plastic bottles you went to the store without a glass bottle, and the vendor sold you the coke in a plastic bag.

>instead of reporting and hiding it i'll bump it with an image

wow you are truly doing gods work

only americans have processed cheese

Good old fashioned NA bants.
You can only post itt if your home is in this superior continent

>GCA
Cowtown?

Canada should split into two nations.

One where people drink milk from Cartons like humans, and another where people eat and drink out of feed bags designed for the 'diverse' animals they are.

Greater Cuckronto Area.

please come back

I looked up milk commercials and got this

youtube.com/watch?v=XzfdgPx3YOo

>not using pic related in 2017 -1