Should places like Twitter and Facebook be required to abide by freedom of speech...

Should places like Twitter and Facebook be required to abide by freedom of speech? Even if you don't like Milo you can surely agree that Twitter banning him is ridiculous. The argument I see is that...
>well Twitter is a company. They can do whatever they want. If you don't like it just go somewhere else
But the thing is... There is only one Twitter.

Hate speech is not free speech. When the fuck are you backwards cunts going to understand this?

Milo wasn't being politically correct which pissed off all the leftists. So much for free speech. Trump is right. PC is killing our country.

>There is only one Twitter

Whose fault is that? Learn to code and stop whining when you don't get everything in life handed to you.

Yeah, but the things that are classified as """hate speech""" are becoming increasingly retarded.

>backwards cunts

wow that's a bit hateful
reported

I don't get this.

>make tweeter
>get b&
>make another tweeter
That was hard.

There are many sites that try and emulate Twitter/YouTube/Facebook and some of them may even be better, but they won't be popular because the masses still go on the main sites. They can't compete. These websites have a virtual monopolies over the kind of sites they are.

They have permanently banned HIM. He could make a new Twitter and would maybe get by for a day, but when he gets found out he would just get banned again. If he made a Twitter under a fake name he would last longer, but not really since if he gained significant followers it wouldn't be too hard to figure out it was him

So do you agree that monopoly exists in free market?

>they won't be popular

Then do a better job.

>waah muh monopoly

Remember when the monopoly was LiveJournal/Myspace/AOL Chat? This shit shapeshifts. Get on top of it. Just don't be surprised if it turns out that 'Twitter, except you can't block users you dislike' isn't a product anyone wants.

Just make another one and tell everyone the name on your website.

Or don't whatever. Can't he just make a blog?

For these enormous sites basically yes

Twitter and Facebook aren't places.

No matter how good a site you make Twitter always has the "millions of people already use me" advantage

Oh god ME BTFO

I hope Trump wins

No, they shouldn't be "required" to, but they should.

Neutered corporate safe-speech is boring content. I stopped visiting twitter since they introduced their Speech Komityet and from their numbers it seems like a lot of other people have lost interest as well.

At one point there was only one Myspace.

wtf? I hate free speech now.

As much as I hate to admit it this.

Same applies to all those SJW who complain about video games. Fuck off and make your own if you don't like it.

>Should places like Twitter and Facebook be required to abide by freedom of speech
No.

LOLBERTARDIANS BTFO!
This is going on my "why libertarians and freedomshits are FUCKING WRONG"