Brit/pol/ - Emmerdale Edition

>Boris Johnson's cat evicted from Number 10 after sneaking in when the door was open
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/boris-johnsons-cat-evicted-from-number-10-after-sneaking-in-when/

>Blairite Labour Party donor Michael Foster's legal challenge to Corbyn's right to be on leadership ballot
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/26/high-court-to-hear-legal-case-against-labour-leadership-ballot-decision-jeremy-corbyn

>Corbyn supporters consider legal challenge to NEC's voting limitations and suspension of Constituency Labour Parties. Petition:
you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/an-open-letter-to-the-nec-from-labour-party-members

>Theresa May SHUTS DOWN £6.4m-per-year asylum centre
express.co.uk/news/uk/692958/Theresa-May-Government-6-4m-asylum-centre-shut-charities-Barnados

>Ukip former chairman Suzanne Evans ends leadership hopes
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/ukip-former-chairman-suzanne-evans-ends-leadership-hopes-and-bac/

>New ICM Poll
twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/status/757880315423711232

>Syrian refugees on remote Scottish island
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3706625/Syrian-refugees-settled-remote-Scottish-island-complain-depressed-area-old-people-people-come-die.html

>Nicola Sturgeon takes political fantasy to new heights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/nicola-sturgeon-takes-political-fantasy-to-new-heights/

>Theresa May in Northern Ireland
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120

>French press fury after Hollande caves in to May
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/hollande-caves-may-french-press-reacted/

>Nigel Farage says "Germany may never be the same again" after Angela Merkel’s decision to let in 1million refugees
lbc.co.uk/lbc-leading-britains-conversation-every-day-118271

>The BBC continues it's long history of honest and unbiased reporting
twitter.com/TarekFatah/status/757442737037770752

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xL1zTLbYf2E
youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA
msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/british-council-boss-attacks-prince-george-for-white-privilege-and-living-on-public-money/ar-BBuRbkD?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=SK216DHP
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=xL1zTLbYf2E

Europe is kill.

>Press F

First for superior tv show set in Yorkshire

>watch emmerdale
>it's full of blacks and pakis

>No no no no, this will not do, not do at all

>We're going to have to level this whole place to make space for more Council Estates to house Jamal and Mohammed

>What's that? You don't have a problem with this right user? I didn't know you are racist

nah they don't deserve an F they brought it on themselves. What would the opposite to pressing F be, spamming Esc like you're trying to skip the cutscene?

>The root of independence is too much money is spent on London.
This should solve it. Urbanize one part of the highlands. Also make sure not to make horrible architecture.

Makes me wanna go REEEEEEEEEEE

>Moggy will never get his own late night politics chat show

/Marion/ is a qt, please dump rare marions

Currently watching David Starkey's documentary series on Britain and the monarchy.

So comfy

what's the context of that pic?

PLEASE STOP I HATE THIS MEME

wakey wakey sleepy jakey

Imagine if this aired now

>what does the ugly, parochial nativism of Heartbeat say about its viewers?
>in what can only be a thinly-veiled dogwhistle to racist older "Brits" Heartbeat presents a deeply troubling and none-diverse fiction of a Yorkshire that never was

I read this in Angus' voice

>shooting a dead doctor
ISHYGDD

>Ugh I hate the countryside

>Nothing but white Tory bigots

>Why can't they be more diverse like London

>SO boring, don't even have malls or anything

>Also make sure not to make horrible architecture.
We won't be getting in another Spaniard to do it this time. Probably considered it revenge for Gibraltar.

It was predicted to be 70+% for Remain up here. And you've gotta look at that remember that it proves there are at least 1 million based Scots.

someone's made a youtube channel that's just moggy and when he's speaking it's always to a nearly empty parliament, why is that?

Probably the only chance he ever gets to speak, and he usually speaks and sticks around for unpopular bills.

He's blown Cameron the fuck out a number of times on PMQ.

There isn't enough Moggy online.

"no"

Enough.

Once settlements and businesses start, more settlements will slowly creep out. It should not strictly harm the surrounding countryside though.

We have a highland metropolis too. While it's constantly 30 degress here in the plains, it's 10 degrees cooler there.

Most of the time the commons isn't like PMQs or the Syria war debate

Unlike most of the cunts he actually turns up regularly, not just when it's some sort of major/popular bill being debated

May will have a PMQ tomorrow right? Wonder what'll happen

STOP

Say good bye to this lads. Soon our entire fair isle will be one dystopian cityscape.

No more until September, lad. Summer recess IIRC.

No, parliament is on holiday until September

Hopefully more based shenanigans

I walked by an American girl the other day. She must've been in her early 20s. She was loud as fuck, and you could hear her broad accent way down the street. She kept complaining about how she had to leave Oslo, because there was so much more to do there. She then said the only thing to do here was drink.

Any of you lads been watching this bbc programme about the 2015 refugee crisis?

'Exodus: our journey to Europe'

Just started watching it

There'll be development in the Highlands no doubt - the incredible potential for renewable energy should be enough to draw a lot of investment. In a few years, it'll be much more urbanised I reckon, and it'll be good - Scotland needs both more people, and for those people to be in the right areas (i.e. not Edinburgh or Glasgow)

WHAT

Is every event on hold??????????

If you argue with Canadians they win.

youtube.com/watch?v=uB4o5n2EGyA

Parliament on holidays? Fucking HELL

>Watching BBC News with parents
>Mum says "How dare they attack my religion"
>Dad says "It's happening every day now. I think if we're not at war now, we soon will be"
Europe needs to do something about this, lads.

>She was loud as fuck
This is every American I've ever encountered. It's really crass.

It's literally closed unless something huge happens and they get recalled, how new are you to politics?

for those bored
>

Absolutely not

And hopefully the "people" they need to populate it should not come from refugees

Not new

I just had no idea pmq was on hold

>Not knowing about the summer recess

it happens every summer lads

WHAAAAAAAAT!

>Dianne Abbot is an elected member of parliament

msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/british-council-boss-attacks-prince-george-for-white-privilege-and-living-on-public-money/ar-BBuRbkD?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=SK216DHP

>it's a try not to rage post

>We're going to need to demolish this old priory to make room for a refugee centre and a mosque to accommodate the next generation of Britons

>watching propaganda

>Go on revleft (basically commie stormfront)
>it's absolutely plastered with advertising and popups

ayy lmao

Not only.

That place is a health and safety nightmare! Somebody could be hurt.

So that's what Trudeau meant by that. Cheers lad.

Of course. Europeans and Anglosphere immigrants should get first access. With small settlements, it's important to maintain a large majority of those peoples, so that ghettofication doesn't happen. Multiculturalism, diversity and integration aren't necessarily things to be avoided, but they should definitely not be pushed forwards like it is in mainstream thought.

Fucking hell!

WHAT

My waifu is going to die

She will ban construction of mosques

I SAID ENOUGH

wakey wakey sleepy jakey

>a mosque to accommodate the next generation of Britons

Decapitate it

She's leading the call.
DEUS VULT

All French men better do the same.

This is depressing

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

>This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England!

:''''(

>I invite all young patriotic Frenchmen to make memes
Pretty sure this is the correct translation of that last line lads.

Oh for fucks sake.

How the fuck is this woman an MP?

I don't speak Freddo lads is this anywhere near correct

>I have become engaged to an Aussie shitposter
>together we will face the menace of counterfeit pepes, we have joined the military reserve
>I invite all jews to our fair of patriotic memes

?

She's voted for by the people's republic of Hackney.

Fucking hell. Router restarted again, looks like internet is fucking up

They should probably drop the whole multikulti thing and have it like "experience the best scottish highlands culture"

>Hackney

>The Sun reported that she posted a message beneath a picture attacking the toddler's appearance

Telegraph reporting on the sun who saw a post on jewbook

News articles are well written and sourced these days

really shows how much the american left have polluted political discourse that now the best way to insult to the head of the british class system is to accuse them of a privilege they apparently share with those at the bottom of it

i have no idea why their identity politics are gaining a foothold here but the way it can be almost universally applied regardless of country or culture just shows how fucking hollow and self serving it is

Oh I fucking wish

> BBC Article: "What is is like being extremely tall or short?"

> 6'6 lanklets go on about how it makes them feel good and people find them memorable
> scroll down
> 5'6 male
> Says he has to work harder and people thought he was a kid

> mfw barely touching 5'7

It's a dangerous business, going out of your door

>Anime about cheerleading boys
What will Japan cook up next?

a solution to Islam hopefully

A lot closer than you'd think

I'm out now lads. Internet is fucking up, time to sleep. I'm hoping for another happening when I wake up, kek.

Good night

night flipbro

Night night philli bro

Lads, this may be an odd request, but could you post as much Japanese Anglophiles as you can? Preferably qt girls saying they love Britain, but anything will do.

Goodnight lad

>Lads, this may be an odd request, but could you post as much Japanese Anglophiles as you can? Preferably qt girls saying they love Britain, but anything will do.
You need a wank?

>6'6 lanklets go on about how it makes them feel good and people find them memorable
being tall a shit tbqfh

The fucking state of Abbott

Yeah, it's weird. I never really notice when I watch them on TV or in online videos, but when you see them in real life, it's like they have no social skills or sense of personal space. Like autists, they just have one volume level that lets everyone hear their private conversations.