Sup Forums IS BLOCKED THE FUCK OUT FROM ALL ETERNITY

Sup Forums IS BLOCKED THE FUCK OUT FROM ALL ETERNITY.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH CLINTON IS BLASTING ALL OF YOU. YOU JUST GOT CALLED OUT AS A SEXIST

but women do work fewer hours and take more vacation days, statistically

they are also much more likely to go into low-risk fields

Women statistically don't work as many hours as men tho.

So is Hillary arguing they shouldn't work as hard yet still get equal pay?

equal work=equal pay

what's wrong with this?

I wouldn't call that working anyway, they are just there for quota but usually suck at work in terms of efficiency

>be me
>be 19
>work in the mail room of a small office
>everyone else is women
>I'm tasked with lifting all the heavy shit and delivering the mail and fixing the printers
>I did not get paid more for this despite doing everything they did plus this extra stuff

I didn't even complain that's what being a man is; why did we let cunts have the vote again ?

go take ur shill money off my board u fucking normie scum

>getting push notifications directly to your phone from Hillary

>The amount you are compensated should directly correlate to how much you work, whether you are a man or a woman
>This is somehow a controversial statement

I swear Hillary's staff fucking hate her and do this on purpose

her tweets are almost as retarded too

>BLOCKED THE FUCK OUT
What? Are you seriously telling me that those shitty shills don't even know what btfo mean?

I would go for another job m8, you are 19, you can't handle this shit for long without becoming insane

>Trump says people should get equal pay for equal work
OH WOW, WHAT A SEXIST!!!

Do these people even pay attention to their own words?

Oh this was back in 09 while I was in college I work for an insurance company now doing white collar wage slave work

Stil will drive me insane but I don't have the Capitol to start my own business yet

Ur shocked? These people vote for hildabeast and berniecuck... this is par for the course for them.

Slow down Satan, I am sure there are plenty of jobs possible once you have the Capitol

>blocked the fuck out

>BLOCKED THE FUCK OUT

True

>misspelling + trips = world conquest

So Hillary is now against equal pay for equal work?
Stop the damn presses.

How about you wake up at a decent time neet scum. 100 battery currently charging, 10 am, notification from an hour ago.

I got it from twitter. Scott Adams retweeted it

Then I apologize for being aggressive

Anyone who has actually worked with women know that they get 50% of the job done in the same amount of time as a guy.

kek this is fucking hilarious.

Shill, please follow the canadian guidlines to shitposting and sliding. It is call "blown" the fuck out. We cannot "block".

They live

>equal pay for equal work is now a controversial position

>phone poster

It is to an SJW and a 3rd wave Feminist.