MOSSAD DID NICE AND MUNICH?

Interesting short video on a german reporter that was live at the nice attack and the munich shooting, married to a zionist and ex israeli politician/mossad agent.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gNAnqlLTK0

Apparently, this guy stood for 23 hours in NYC in line to get the first IPad in the world in 2010.

Watch and look at the end where he shows the wife of the reporter. Remember? Her wiki article was on Sup Forums during the last few days showing that people are editing her article, removing relevant information.

Somebody saved the pic?
Current wiki article en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einat_Wilf
More: wilf.org/English/

Apperently a propaganda expert. The unit 8200 she works/worked for was the one that blamed Assad for the gas attack on civilians in 2013, that was later debunked.

What else can we find out about this?

Inb4 thread is slided to the end in seconds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwwtIPq12YY
archive.is/E8BKR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same guy that did the video I posted also posted another one regarding one "bystander" filming the incident.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwwtIPq12YY

Bump

He probably bought the Munchen footage from someone else who posted it first.
Then asked the original poster to remove it, since he owned the rights.

ill bump for german ppl

that´s not what the thread is about though. The munich footage is not from the reporter but he was live at the scene, just like in nice. And it gets fishy with the connection of his wife.

Two questions: Are you muslim? Is your name Mehmet?

Wtf I hate Israel now.

I was posting this shit at the weekend.

No one gave a fuck.

This site is about 50% jew shitposting, sliding and deriding brother.

The other 50% is fat neckbeards that only hangout here because they dont have cutie russian girls making their dinner for them.

Bump for your sake anyway.

I have to go now, some bitch just said my dinner is ready in russian...

You are right. The amount of shitposting went to extreme levels in the last 3 month. Really sad that poeple now just want entertainment and happenings.

Richard is living in Munich and was in Nice and the returned home.
Why is that so hard to imagine you thick bastards?!

Fuck. I mean a guy can live without a country, but my image board will not turn democratic on my watch. Bump.

He was at the Bacalan too. Just a coincidence.

That sure is convenient huh?

>you thick bastards

Back to plebit you subhuman

Not my fault Alex Jones is your God!
>he was in Nice, and as a journalist he reported all that happened but paranoid people would've rather he didn't do his job

Got the pic

Shills are working overtime ITT

It was a Mossad psyop. I hope Mossad gets classified as a terrorist organization.

unit 8200, dang, they did a lot of attacks

What's the Mossad's motivation in cases like Nice and Munich? Building resentment against Muslims?

The real story is that German and Jewish marriages are actually a thing.

Most likely yes. Maybe trying to trigger a civil war from which ruins they try to bring in the NWO government... of the fast way to a police/superstate.

Well he doesn´t look too (((german))) does he? Quite the possibility

His name is what seemed weird to me at first. Gutman, Gutjahr. Who knows?

There are enough jews that don´t have jewish names. They changed their names everywhere, in germany/poland just like in the US to sound more native (or like the trump family did, not entirely a jewish thing)

It's Gutjahr

>now
You are waaaay late man.

Kebab damage control detected.

I know it's Gutjahr, I just wanted to show that another Jewish name starts with Gut- as well. When Germany forced them to change their name they all went for positive things and words, and gut is one of them.

Gutjahr would be Goodyear in english.

This happens every summer, relax.
The only difference this time around is that there are loads of Muslim shills too.
Shitposters don't last long (besides Canadians - they're good at it).
There has been Jews/JIDF from day one - on all the boards - it's what makes this place what it is.

Look a reporter reporting: must be a conspiracy!

You do know we have flags and ID´s here? Shilling multiple times in the same thread is kinda obvious.

You certainly got the jews attention now OP.

Good job. When they show up in force to shill you, you know your onto something.

It the same old jew tactic, pitch to opposing sides against each other of their benefit. They want christians and muslims to kill each other.

Remove Jew, and you remove a lot of europes problems.

Maybe Israel wants Trump and Sarkozy to win.

Trump is sponsored by Adeslon, who has ties to Israel. Sarkozy (who is jewish) first started the war with Lybia

Yes. The plan has all along been that WWIII will be a clash between Muslims and Christians that will be so bloody and violent that at the end of it people will cry for an end to religion.
That's when they will introduce their leader/messiah that everyone will gather around.

1:Cause a problem
2:Offer a solution to the problem you caused
3:???
4:Profit

Same. Hundreds of vids showing Nice was fake and the vids get deleted and threads slid and bombarded by hurr durr conspiraceeeee

Contrary to popular belief, the kikes are pro-anyone who wants to fuck muslims over. It gives them justification to keep doing what they're doing in Israel.

Thats why they benefit from the destruction. Furthermore more jews will go to Israel before the are lost due to assimilation.

Correction: His Name is Adelson.

And Trump often attacks the Iran deal and I'm sure Netanyahu would be quite happy with renegotiations.

Lolz, if that was the case the Bosnian War would have had a happy ending....

Instead NATO came in and fucked up a BASED leader so muslims could live happily ever after in the heart of europe.

What happened to Iran with that? There were quite few reports of them doing some sneaky things - ground was raised, they didn't let inspections happen - if so months later - and so on. Is everything ''kosher'' over there?

Devide and conquer, whereever it suits.

Jews fucking germany in the back with the balfourt declaration, (((US))) supplying nazi germany, britain and USSR to weaken each other, Jews working with hitler for deportation to palestine etc.

they don´t always have to benefit directly as long as others become weaker.

Why would they, when they already had the US in Iraq at the time?

It's sad that this thread won't even hit 100 replies while some Sup Forums tier dubs happening shit always hits bump limit

Wtf happened to Sup Forums

I don't know but I don't really care. I don't think Isreal should be sole state with nuclear weapons in the region. Iran could balance things out. But Trump has to be nice to Israel to get more voters.

Well, partly because this thread doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know.

Why do you insist everything was done by the Jews?

The two things I see Germans doing the most on Sup Forums are blaming Jews and defending muslims. Why is that?

Partly true

Ex-congresswoman claims Israel behind European massacres
Cynthia McKinney links to video ‘proving’ Israel responsible for Nice, Munich attacks because German photographer supposedly at both scenes is married to former MK

A former US congresswoman claimed on Twitter that an Israeli photographer had been on hand for massacres in Nice and Munich, proving that Israel had a hand in both attacks.
Cynthia McKinney, a Democrat and former member of the US House of Representatives from Georgia, posted a video on Twitter with the message: “Same Israeli photographer captures Nice and Munich tragedies. How likely is that? Remember the Dancing Israelis?…”

archive.is/E8BKR

Woman in pic related

>Ugh, how dare you goyim question the official story propagated by our Mossad plant who was on the scene? How dare you discuss current events on the current event board! Go post in another one of our Kek dub threads and wait for the next falseflag! Bad goyim!

shills everywhere
kek

The thing with Trump is that he's not even pandering. He's been a strong Israel supporter for most of his life. He's the only president I see being stauncher with Israel too. I'm all for balance in the Middle-East, don't get me wrong. Let Iran have it's nuclear developments and if they step out of line or genuinely threaten to attack then by all means fight them.

the shills are on full force now.
if there was a way to reach people before they slide all relevant threads.

By looking over the presented evidence and coming to a unanimous conclusion; the Jews. The muslims are as much pawns in this as we are.

Mossad probably knew about most of the attacks, but conveniently didn't mention them to anyone else. I doubt they're overtly involved with anything in Europe.

you´d need 2-3 people bumping each others thread, or just an additional laptop with a proxy. mhhhhh

also read

go to 2x4 chan

>1 post by this ID

Hello Shekelwitz

sauce this

my name is Lennard

Yeah it´s better for information and way less shitposting. But also less viewers.

This is usually good advice, not shilling.

Chaim "Lennard" Shekelwitz

Thanks for bumping our thread Lennard

We need to take back Sup Forums from the shills and children

It used to be this board who would first look into happenings, I miss those days, Sup Forums was the one to redpill me on Sandy Hook

Those days will never come back. Too much people know about this place and there are literally "official" agencies working to derailing the forum, either JIDF, killaries minions or just retards from red-commie-dit.

But that also means more viewers and more people that push the information "outside".

I've been on this site for over 10 years - many different boards, some that don't exist anymore. This happens every year or so, some years are worse but it's the cycle.
It will obviously not be the same as it was in 05/06 - people do know about Sup Forums now mostly because of Sup Forums - but shills don't last long.

I was here since 2005

Sup Forums right now reminds me of Sup Forums in 2007 or 2008, the glory days are fading

>the glory days are fading