JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST

last episode was great, we can all agree that HR was Iris? Season finale going to be lit

>HR is a trap

No way that was really Iris though, they would't kill her off. It would benefit the show if they did, but it would make most the fans angry. It has to be somebody

I meant a trap of the feminine penis variety

I love Flash, but this season has been really fucking stupid.

Maybe they're trying to make Ezra look better? Good luck with that.

Oh well, thought it was like a trap that everyone talked about how it couldn't possible be him.... Didn't know that

they ran it into the ground faster than arrow

i get why barry needs to be stupid, the show would run 5 minutes if he wasnt
but man it shits me when barry is so stupid

It has to be this.

The whole Iris thing and sadfutureBarry thing is completely pointless because we know Barry can run into the past and we know he will do it regardless of how many times he says he will never do it again. Savatar being a speed-time-clone or whatever is a great concept but they've completely wasted it by not even bothering to explore it.

Why didn't they just bring Iris in ARGUS?

If it stops Barry's powers shouldn't it stop Savidar too?

Post the CGI

>last episode was great
lol okay

HR cannot be Iris, that's fucking ludicrous

Savitar has been the enemy all season theyve explored it as much as they can.

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5

I miss patty

face transmogrifyer
Barry had enough time to come up with a plan this simple
Harrison wanted to be useful

If Argus has a meta dampener, why not keep iris there?

Yeah made no sense. Thinking the same thing

Barry couldn't have come up with it otherwise future Barry would know

she is obsessed with her butt

iris was already gone, and barry wasn't aware of the plan

But he already changed the timeline that was going to happen by going to the future. I think.

Team flash alreay tried something similar earlier in the series

Would he really be okay with letting Harry die for Iris? Maybe they didn't tell him

Julian was Iris.

The one who appeared as Iris was already on Earth-2 while Barrytar fooled HR on Earth-1

Savitar would already know if Barry knows.
HR was moaning about being useful after Iris was gone. There is no way for him to switch places with her.

underrated post

Sad but true. Anyway to revitalize the shows? Flash is basically run faster every season

I think legends of tomorrow has sadly ruined a lot of potential flash had in terms of time travel story telling.

Season 1 had a great mystery and buildup and I don't think you can really emulate that in a way now.

Yeah. Fuck legends of tomorrow for stealing that shit and wasting it on a trash show

Just because he's been around doesn't mean they've explored him anywhere near as much as they can. How about showing what happened after he came into existence, how everyone supposedly shunned him, about the existential crisis that comes from being a remnantclone whilst the original still lives, played up against the various HRs and multiverse villains, how he interacts with Barry before losing his shit and becoming a villain, there's tons of great potential they've just completely skipped over and five seconds of dialogue isn't exploration.

Savitar isn't affected by some dumb power-dampeners, as seen in the start of the season when he kills Rival inside an anti-power cell.