Ask a korean anything. expertise on history. no homo though

ask a korean anything. expertise on history. no homo though.

Other urls found in this thread:

iching-online.org/iching-trigrams.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Yuna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Seok-cheon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you think one day korea will return to an united nation ?

You think war is inevitable?

you were voted most ugly country in the world, desu i think you guys look better than japs. is this true?

>no homo though

maybe. maybe not.
until your country gets ground troops out from the peninsula, yes.
not sure, never been to japan
dont worry famalam, never gay until balls touch

Anyone can look good with Plastic Surgery

I just noticed that that black shit on your flag is not symmetric. What do they symbolize?

Dont have anything to ask, just hoping for some japan folks come here and starts a fight.

hey yo fuggboi, you wanna fuck?

pepsi

your flag smybolizes toothpaste it seems

I heard english teacers are super respected there. How can I become an english teacher in korea?

it symbolizes 4 main DMZ walls

Wow, me either. I'll be interested in this answer.

You need a college degree first of all.

When do you invade the North?

They're trigrams

What's you opinion on China, Japan, Taiwan, North Korea?

iching-online.org/iching-trigrams.htm

Those are battle formations desu
Koreans are good at Star raft because for thousands of years all they did was fight wars with each other so they are all genetically gifted with tactical analysis

Is skin whitening actually a thing in korea? Also, can koreans get sunburned?I've seen some koreans who look whiter than the palest white person, but I've never seen an asian get sunburned.

Do you attribute the political situation in the peninsula today to the fact that Japan colonized you or the fact that America occupied you afterwards?

Is it true that South Korea has very little demand for drugs and only pharmacists become addicts? If so, why is that?

What are yours and other koreans view on Half White/Half Koreans? How are they treated in your country?

Also, are Half Koreans and Half Whites more Korean or White looking?

some taoist shit

pls fuck off roach nobody likes u

>be white
>???
>fuck bitches get monies

when you tell us to glorious senpai

why is plastic surgery so popular over there?

Why are there no Korean people wanting a return of Joes on monarchy, like England or Japan?

There are a few members of the royal family about. But Koreans seem to hate that period of their history and definately not interested in having a royal family.

How tall are you? what's the length of your benis?

Any comments on the Finno-Korean Hyperwar?

Will we ever see something like it again?

> Korean
> history expert

This translates into "bitter gook, knows thousands of excuses to hate Japs"

How long is your dick?

>expertise on history.
>no homo though.
What did he mean by this?

How old is your dick

I'd like to lure a jap in this thread just to see korea and japan fight

What does korea think of chink land and chinklet island?

china=shit quality
japan=why dey still alive
taiwan=so irrelevant
north korea=hopefully unify wthin 5 years

domestic politics is more due to fuckups by sk during 1945-1950 and cold war politics, no reason to blame japs on that

its like silicon injections where you are, its fashionable for shit tier plebs

because korean royal family didnt support independence, and it was seen as shit from the beginning

181cm, 15cm

the great hwan empire was the best time of korean history

see above

I studied korean and east asian history for ~6 years, and no dickpics

yeah we can get sunburnt

How are your women?

Was the japanese colonialization the start for the korean modernization?

Is Port Arthur and Harbin rightful Korean clay?

It's not like S Korea has any history anyway.

What do you think about the perceived stereotype of Asian women lusting for White guys? Broadly (all asian women) and narrowly (korean women in particular) What about "yellow fever"?

Also, if you could have a qt from any race, what would it be?

Do you think Taiwan got the worst sounding language and accent in history?

Are you a homo?

Who is the hottest korean celebrity?

Oh that's what Neji does!

when will you finally kill all the dirty christian cucks?

>be South Korean
>get occupied and do literally nothing in the entire course of its history until America builds it
>shadowed by Japan and China whom have done infinitely more in a decade than Korea has in its history
>thinks they're the shit

Kimichi breaths are gross

>I studied korean and east asian history for ~6 years
lmao

Why are your countrymen coming to my country and shitting on it?

I seriously hate you racist arseholes who can't even speak English.

Take you and your uggo plastic women back to your shithole please.

What Korean society think about:
-feminism
-christianity and confucianism
-Japan war crimes and about fact that Japan refuse to apology
-homos
-muslism
-Poland

see above

better than yours

short answer: no
long answer: Any economic and societal development Korea saw under Japanese auspices during the 19th and 20th centuries pales in comparison to both Japan’s successful exploitation of Korea and Korea’s original level of development before 1875.

>1774
>american history
my man y u so retard

I think it's completely possible, just haven't experienced it enough to draw real conclusions. half asians look fucking delicious anyway

they are fascist rump state that has no reason to exist. 100% agreeing

underrated:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Yuna

>english
>not anglican
I'm a protestant you ass

>american chauvinism at finest
>entire course of its history?
>not even an opinion
kill urself

lol what did you expect rump viking man

but how else will we produce thousands of kopinos to shit on your country til eternity? also your little islands are too good for rich thugs and politicians to exile themselves in

how big of a thing is shamanism and muism in korea? seems a shame to let Pentecostalism overtake it

>I'm a protestant you ass
well that's your problem isn't it

>Kopinos

Koreans don't breed with Filipina's.

You'll more likely see a happa than a Kopino.

>Japan war crimes and about fact that Japan refuse to apology

Between prime ministers apologizing over the years, several monetary compensation campaigns and public statements in korean and japanese newspapers the Japanese apologized about 16 times by now. Even the Korean government wants to finally be done with this shit. It is just korean feminists who keep fucking harping on that topic and rightwing media bringing that shit up every time there is a political dispute between S.Korea and Japan.

Present an actual argument. America has made itself the most powerful nation in a few hundred years.

South Korea??? Get occupied and overshadowed by Japan and China. Not relevant until the Korean War in which we saved your ass.

Explain how S Korea is so great if history has shown otherwise instead of ad hominem.

Is there any local music other than K-Pop?

>short answer: no
>long answer: Any economic and societal development Korea saw under Japanese auspices during the 19th and 20th centuries pales in comparison to both Japan’s successful exploitation of Korea and Korea’s original level of development before 1875.

I take you studied in Korea then? Because you are repeating the same thing most Korean history books/scientific article state, while japanese state the opposite. Personally, looking at numbers and statistics -quite a nightmare, considering the Chosŏn book keeping was really, really bad and japanese sources are not entirely to be trusted- the developement before 1875 was nothing to write home about and could be summed up with "we'll see what china does".

he's probably a jew larper

feminism=see: megalian.com
christianity/confucianism=ideologically compatiable, can coexist
japan war crimes=the reason they apologised so many times is because every apology they gave was so insincere and not comprehensive
homos=see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Seok-cheon
muslim=theres only 1 mosque in korea, and theres a tehran road in gangnam, hopefully not more come here
poland=samsung has big industry complex there, lots of north koreans working illegally in gdansk

apparently quite a lot, never directly experienced except on tv

i will fight for my god beyond the realm of life

u sure it was a big issue for businessmen just fucking filipinos without condoms few years ago

>germany
>japs dont need to sincerely apologize
have you even fuckn heard of willy brandt

I dont even recall saying we were so great. I'll give longer answer below

theres a huge rock band and heavy metal scene, but its overshadowed by kpop

I don't know shit about korea or have a single korean friend, but I've been watching Mujan Dojeon since almost the beginning. Can I get korean pussy by knowing everything about this show?

>i will fight for my god beyond the realm of life

Shot of a Willy Brandt Kniefall the Japanese did exactly the same. Or attempted to. So many koreans outright refused to take any money because of 'muh pride'.

I didn't say you did. Yet I saw you talk shit about your surrounding nations and just reminded you that your nation wasn't as good as theirs.

Are korean girls more faithful and traditional than western ones ? How to seduce a korean girl ?

Just wanted to say thanks for the Oldboy Worst Korea.
Best movie.

>until your country gets ground troops out from the peninsula, yes.

So, do you think us having troops there is going to cause a war? Most here, except maybe leftist, see it as a deterrent

Are the Raelians working on cloning Chunk Park Hee?

(sigh)
pray tell about how much you know about choson bookkeeping. meanwhile here's the details we can discuss:
1. price and fluctuations of the Korean slave market between 1689 and 1893
>1.1. First evident was the collapse of the originally structured society in capitalist fashion before 1875
>1.2. Second is the effects of treaty in 1875, which caused Korean currency to expeirence severe inflation and tank what was left of the domestic economy
2. Korean Empire, 1897~1905
>2.1. Libraries, hospitals, etc
>2.2. it proves that Korea during the time had enough structural and institutional bases capable of launching large-scale and long-term reforms. It would be, of course, a stretch to argue that these were definitive proofs that Korea was capable of independent reforms during the time; the period lasted less than a decade, and Korea was still too militarily and economically weak to fully make itself independent from all foreign influence. However they do prove that, if given the chance, the Korean royal government may have been capable of successfully modernizing the nation – and any modernization by an independent state is by nature more significant than any modernization it can be offered under colonial rule
3. Tonghak religion
>3.1. An ideological response to the rise of Sohak(Western learning), Tonghak was established by Choi Je-woo in 1860, 6 years before the first foreign incursion in Korea and 15 years before the Japanese penetrated deep into Korean society and politics – before the major influence of any foreign nation. Its purpose was the ideologically defend Korea against the rise of Christianity. The core values of the Tonghak were egalitarianism and “action-based learning”; believers often referred themselves to “do Tonghak”, instead of “believe in Tonghak”. Tonghak by nature was also a progressivist ideology, believing in a need for reform and – if necessary – revolution
*continued below*

Irrelevant to my previous posts, but how does S Korea feel about China's aggressive expansion in international waters. I see Vietnam and Japan's reaction but not much of Koreas.

Are there any North Korea sympathizers left in S Korea?

Why are you so inferior to us?
Why are you slaves?
Why are you pathetic?
Why do you think you are human?
Why are your women so degenerate?
Why is your land so stupid?
Why can't you just kill each other in 2nd korean war?
Why do you think you are entitled to food, water or human rights?
Why do you have no culture?
How come Korea only became relevant after Japanese occupation?

Bump. Are all young women are k-pop looking or are there some pic related?

how can south korea and asia in general grow with such a big government?
usually when you see a big government you see decay in economy and then everything else falls apart, so what's the secret?

WHERE ARE THE DIAMONDS?

She looks plastic as fuck

This 2bh

韓国人がとても尻擬き

This

>3.2. This paper finds the rise of Tonghak during the latter decades of the 19th century particularly significant due to the above point: despite being an anti-foreign and anti-western ideology, it did not deny the fact that Korea needed reforms and concessions were necessary to make them happen
>3.3. This possibly rebuts the argument by many that Korea, by the end of the 19th century, was ideologically static and the Korean people at large were simply incapable of drawing the conclusion that reform was necessary.
4. Much of colonial era data is flawed for simplistic conclusions
>4.1. in the year 1940 only 6% of total invested capital and 16% of total technical engineers in Korea were Korean
>4.2. more than 95% of all locomotive engines and engine parts were Japanese-imported
>4.3. more than 80% of all machines used for manufacture were Japanese-imported
>4.4. The only university in Korea – Keijo Imperial – was established in 1926, 16 years after colonization
>4.4.1. out of the 77 that graduated four years later, only 19 were Korean
>4.4.2.. out of the meagre number of 7,400 college students by 1942, almost half were Japanese
>4.5. first-graders were forced to take entrance exams, and even then most were able to only study for four years, instead of the normal six under the Japanese education system
>4.5.1. the 36% of Korean youth that were able to study in elementary schools in the year 1936 only received two-thirds the education of their Japanese equivalents
>4.6. over 80% of all Koreans continued to be peasant-farmers in 1945
>4.7. Korean was forbidden in public and private settings by late 1930s

*that's all I had on this paper. sorry if it wasnt sufficient

not really

tell me of any time any japanese PM or high-up official kneeled before any governmental or civilian representative from SK or china

no problem famalam, enjoyed a serbian film
actually I fucking didn't

like a few I guess

Savagery.

>land
>stupid
>wat
just the one that stood out. everything else I heard too much from japs its a maymay

not letting foreign corporations exploit your economy, senpai. thats the secret

>t. takeshi
jesus are there japs everywhere or something

how do i get a cute korean gf?

which dynasty was the golden age for korea? why?

golden age cant be current time, nation is split into two, both sides being pawns for competing superpowers. cant be japanese occupation either, nation was subjugated and basically raped

Kek. This is kinda pathetic.

1. watch muhan dojeon, apparently

the great hwan empire, obviously

Why is your alphabet a rip off of kana?
Why did Korea never produce any culture despite being settled for 2000 years before first human came to Japan?
Why were you destroyed in ever war you fought against Japan?
Why was your nation nothing but tributary state for either China or Korea for all its history?
Why do US soldiers in Japan see Japanese as educated but in Korea Korean is fucktoys?
Are you so retarded that you think you are entitled to make special snowflake thread "AMA"?
Why haven't you killed yourself yet, like 10% of your male population?
Are you too coward for even that?

>>t. takeshi
>jesus are there japs everywhere or something

Je suis français sale con, go fuck yourself

Why is your flag a rip off of Japan's flag? Just get rid of those stupid black lines and make the blue part of the circle red and bam, you've literally got Japan's flag.

oh shit it's another jap vs korea bantz episode

dude i've lived in Korea and i didn't even speak with a cute korean girl how do i fucking get one?

Do you foresee your country having a war with best Korea in the near future?

What does general public think of KJU and his people?

How does it feel to still be a US puppet state hosting an occupying army?

Do you believe all that bullshit US propaganda about the DPRK?

get some game you beta faggot

> why do you think you are entitled to food, water and human rights?

Fucking Kek

예쁜 여친 만들고 싶어

you fucking piece of shit i'm gonna steal your game you fat fuck

I love em. Korea is always butthurt though about the being cucked during occupation and having their women who're themselves the the Japs.

On the contrary it's more inevitable if we actually do leave. "Expert" my ass

by golden age i meant historical not mythical ;)

I love japs.