Matter of Perspective

Thoughts?

What's a D-boy?

Then why traps, bois and bangers still exist then, they got everything for free yet they commit crimes

dope boy
drug dealer

And these women are one opportunity away from being nuclear engineers

Where is the best place in Africa to fuck some good Black natives?

I want to believe this means "You have a choice, be a criminal, or be credit to society"

as in "If you're smart enough to cook meth, you could have been a chemist and had a legal, reliable job. If you're 'brave' enough to shoot a nigga in chicago, you can sign up for the military instead. if you can manage money and transactions to push drugs, you can invest and run a business"

Average black IQ in America was considered mentally retarded until liberal faggots decided to cry and lower it 10 points so only a 1/3 of blacks are considered mentally retarded in this country instead of 1/2.

Even with the right tools, I don't think they have the clay to mold.

that would require actual work and we know they wouldnt want to do that

>India: 81
Why are they so successful then? Maybe IQ really doesn't matter...

First and second ones are a posed stock photo.
Third is wielding some kind of AK, which likely marks him as an African "soldier" - Where the line between soldier and warlord is rather blurry.

Poverty - Created by liberal politicians

Source of that pic?

London.

Because they breed like rabbits
Being poor is an option

They have good social structure, the smartest are of the noble stock

>India
>Sucessful

Look into Julius Irving
Grew up in the hood.
Married 1 woman.
Was a dad to all his kids.
All around good guy.

You have a choice to be a thug or a good guy.

Detroit

Yes, but not necessarily if you're born into it.

While it's possible to escape poverty, it's definitely a challenge, especially for African Americans who have a shit culture that glorifies poverty and crime.

London isn't that bad, you could say Detroit

or you could spend the money and manpower on productive members of society

Dealer
Dope
Drug
idiot

True in a right wing Republic. Not so when you're hooked by the welfare Jew so that you can be a consistent voter block for Commies.

Most people are aware that it takes quite a lot of cash and intelligence to migrate legally across half the world. We bring in high quality outliers to our country as we always have done in the past. 81 average IQ makes their country look exactly like what you would think an 81 IQ country would look like.

You lose your leaf, boy?

Caste system and India isn't really that succesful.

Niggers need lots of resources provided by whites to contribute to society

Whites contribute to society out of their own volitian

I feel really fuckin weird knowing that i am 100% more smarter than average ethiopian lol
Would actually meet one and talk, im curious

France

>proud and uppity because discount canada knows all the negro vernacular

They first three make sense, but how does idiot fit into d-boy

Would love to fuck any of those women

Why are all these pictures always in so low in quality??? What is the secret to making dank black memes?

kek

>with proper guidance & resources
mo money for dem programs..?

It gets pretty boring actually.

We are talking about people who have absolutely no subject to talk about.

He just couldn't think of the right d word, but idiot is synonymous with dumbass

Holy fucking kek

>"If you're smart enough to cook meth, you could have been a chemist and had a legal, reliable job.
No they couldn't any asshole can cook meth not every asshole can study chemistry and work a job to put himself through college and learn enough to be a real chemist.
>If you're 'brave' enough to shoot a nigga in chicago, you can sign up for the military instead.
If your dumb enough to murder people in chicago you don't deserve the honor or respect you get in the military and frankly the military doesn't want you.
>if you can manage money and transactions to push drugs, you can invest and run a business
I'm sure that they would fail at that to because they were to lazy to get a real job and earn money to invest while stoned on the couch between deliveries and pick ups of drugs.

fucked a black girl from London kek.

Then again I live in London.

Do you want aids?
Because that's how you get aids.

They decided to drop out of school. They don't want the proper guidance and resources. Even more with the gangbangers turn to soldiers, do you know how easily they can go to a recruiting office and ask to enlist. They don't though, because they feel more "hood" as a Gangbangers.

>gangbangers turn to soldiers
but they stay gangbangers too

and now we have crips in fucking japan because of the niggers on our bases there

why would the army want them other then "operation human shield"?

Hey your doctor called. He said you have AIDS now.

this
so many of them just don't have the motivation to
graduate so they can't get a job unless they turn to crime
I knew some people like that once damn shame

They got the BWC

>women

bet they are like 14 years old.

No way their tittays stay like that for long without bras.

Only kek can save them

He's calling you an idiot - idiot

Just stop treating entire race like victims.

In Eastern Europe serfdom was abolished roughly at the same time when American slaves were freed. And yet, somehow, descendants of peasants aren't still crying for reparations 150 years after the fact.

I've always said that the greatest benefit to legalizing drugs is how many jobs it would create that ghetto culture could adapt to overnight.

>Being this autistic. Honestly surprised it wasn't a German poster.

lol what the fuck would modern military do with hood gangbanger? nothing, nigga gang life probably isn't disciplinary or orderly in any way but in pointing out who is willing to go further

Could they, though?

If drugs were legal, they would likely be sold in sterile pharmacies. Each product would be thoroughly tested, to ensure good quality and consumer satisfaction. You'd received comprehensive information on what exactly are you getting.

Does this seem compatible with ghetto culture?

>trap cooks and entrepeneurs get real careers
>gangbangers get to die for Israel

Keque

Not only that, but who is going to buy from their local drug dealer that could have made the shit in their bathtub with window cleaner when they have a pharmaceutical grade, FDA approved stack sold at low price on a Wall-Mart shelf.

If your race need guidance and resources to not be degenerate subhumans, it's not worth the constant and unending maintenance required and you'd be better off with a genocide and replacement with actual humans, like europeans or east asians.

Uuuuuh i mean, raly mak mi tink

I'm not arguing the validity, I'm arguing the intent of the meme.

Bra's don't do shit to prevent sagging.