youtube.com/watch?v=eV0qv2mrO6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No obe else watched this?

q>joe>sal>murr

By talent:
Joe >>>>>> Sal > Q > Murr

By likability:
Q > Joe > Sal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Murr

>it's a Joe is forced to watch Murr rape his family as punishment for losing episode.

How did this get aired?

>it's a "all the guys are permanently single except joe" episode
>it's a murr pants like a dog in heat over black women episode
>its a sal cries like a bitch over someone sneezing episode
>its a Q dressing like a middle aged father out of work episode

dude I think it is fucking hilarious that truTV just marathons this show non stop. I'm convinced it will be on forever.

also in terms of wins/losses it's probably
Joe > Q > Murr > Sal

>Murr go other there and call that guy a nigger

Q > Sal > Joe > Murr

Joe>>>>Sal>Q>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Murr

Most uncomfortable punishment?

youtube.com/watch?v=ovezV6b1J6E

>truTV just marathons this show non stop
That's because its the only decent show on a shit network that brings in the most views. Everything else fucking sucks.

based employee of the month

also why does everyone put murr last?

youtu.be/VkChaBqr63E

or

youtu.be/RnHjRavuSu8

are there really that many episodes though? enough to sustain weekly marathons? without people getting sick of it?

Basically this He's the sole reason why these guys are stuck with TruTV. He has his funny moments and is somewhat likable. But the Jokers will always fault him for making a poor and haste decision.

can you elaborate on this?

Murr > Q > Sal > Joe

I try to watch this show because it seems like everyone else watches it, but holy shit it bores me to tears and I never find it funny.

Letterman did this bit with Rupert G back in the 90's and it was 10,000 times better.

yeah if you don't like the guys themselves you won't really enjoy the show. you have to laugh at them but also with them

Murr has a background in marketing and television or some shit and when the guys were first pitching the show, Murr chose the first network that was available to them which was TruTV instead of waiting for a better offer.

>it's a "Q becomes a firefighter just to end up scraping a burnt kid out of a car" episode

but since they are the bread winner of trutv won't they have better leverage?

yea i kinda think it was good to be put on truTV since if it was comedy central/MTV or some other shit too much bullshit would probably end up being pushed by network executives

also
>it's a Sal suddenly puts on a gay lisp episode

Nothing phases him how does he do it?

he is married with children therefore dead inside

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Someone should draw this

Joe should get a divorce so he can be unstoppable again.

is this show good?

It's so good that it singlehandedly saved a dying tv network and now they play the show constantly in endless reruns

youtube.com/watch?v=eV0qv2mrO6k

>Dr Shrimp Puerto Rico

Such a good show!

>mfw I've lost interest in tell em steve dave after 6 years of listening religiously
>"grrrr I hate PC!!" Bry, "all scientists are lying" Walt, "ha ha yeah we're just joking right...?" Q

Walt is legitimately retarded.

When's Impractical Jokers: The Movie coming out?