I know the guy who did it

I know the guy who did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBHkW0aKHRc
youtu.be/cse-fqzAOlw
youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/eeb6e/i_believe_i_know_who_was_behind_the_max_headroom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No you don't

I'd rather know who this guy is than the identity of the Zodiac Killer, honestly.

Then show me his body

He's either old or dead at this point. Still, can you imagine watching TV in the middle of the night then having this come on? I'd be scared shitless

No, you don't.

people who watch dr. who deserve it

FRICKIN' LIBRULS

THIS

i know the answers to both of those questions

>Your love is fading

I too saw that Sup Forums thread from years ago

He probably just hated Dr. Who. And can you blame him?

There was a third shooter

youtube.com/watch?v=IBHkW0aKHRc
>the truth is out there

Best post so far.

This is still one of the creepiest hijackings in my opinion
youtu.be/cse-fqzAOlw

I know the guy who did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

To be fair not really, I can't understand how it is yanks buy into shit like Harry Potter and Doctor Who so hard.

It was actually suicide.

That's not a hijacking, that's a college kid at his station fucking around.

The most logical explaination is the friendly fire theory,the Secret Service agent behind Kennedy accidentally discharged his weapon after the first shot from Oswald

At Kennedy though?

Post hijacking kino please.
Something about this video is strangely beautiful.

Unintentional or not,the theory is sound

I don't believe it, many people called in saying there were numerous shooters, snipers on the roof, etc. Eyewitnesses sometimes aren't always reliable

You're probably right, it's still pretty damn creepy though.

But why would a secret service man be shooting at Kennedy? Life isn't Wanted, he can't just shoot the bullet from Oswald

There was a columbine style massacre at a South Dakota volleyball game that was swept under the rug a few years ago.

>Yo well I tell ya something out there in TV land, I'm hammin' it up I tell ya [laughs].

These videos all suck.

>South Dakota
it wasn't swept under the rug, it's just that no one cares about what happens in states with populations that don't even reach 4 digits

I always thought this actual picture of the dude from the TV show.

I rather know who D.B. Cooper is than any of these other two

Don Draper

Link?

Fucking liar

so tell me, what's the meaning the whole thing?
or he just did it for the lols?

no fuck you, they are kino

I'm most interested in the Original Night Stalker because due to his probably young age at the time of the rapes he is probably still alive.

At least the losers had something to talk about the next day.

/thread

Tommy Wiseau

So do I.

He's a Greek guy, believe it or not.

He was tired of bitching about his hemorrhoids to people IRL so he took it to the next level. I wish I was kidding.

Good question.

'Hacking' a TV signal back then was excruciatingly difficult. Back then, you generally needed equipment than only a television station would have, and most cases of incidents like this involved exactly that. You'd point your big dish in the direction of someone else's big dish and display your message on a frequency that it will pick up. I'm a layman, but that's the broad stroke of it.

In this case, since it was a local station, really all 'Max' had to do was blast a signal that would override the station's signal on its way to the transmitter. If you were high enough and close enough to the transmitter, you could do that with a TV dish and some mid-range amateur radio equipment.

This guy, in particular, had beef with the first station he hacked. After they changed the frequency, he switched to another transmitter that was harder to switch.

I hope this guy is healthy and living a good life.

>He was tired of bitching about his hemorrhoids to people IRL so he took it to the next level.
What the fuck are you talking about

There's a brief line in the video about the hacker's 'piles' which is another term for hemorrhoids.

Except he takes his pants off in the video and he has no visible hemorrhoids.

>He was tired of bitching about his hemorrhoids to people IRL so he took it to the next level.

The Zodiac is an easy one.

they're on his butthole

Okay? So who is he?

Jose Mourinho

When you go against the wishes of the (((IMF))) you die.

some guy I know

fake news

>the theory is sound
BACK

AND

TO

THE

LEFT

This

I know it's >reddit

but reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/eeb6e/i_believe_i_know_who_was_behind_the_max_headroom/

TONIGHT

ON UNSOLVED SHIT

One kid probably got shot by the cops as he was running out the door and they just blamed it on E&D

It wasn't difficult, back then the security for the signals was so loose. The hacker was a Sup Forums-tier autist who wanted to prove how easy it was to do it

he interrupted sports highlights earlier that day

Didn't it turn out to be some guy's retarded brother on reddit or something?

Rich evans

It was some guy. On his deathbed he told his wife, "I am Dan Cooper." If it was bullshit they wouldn't have said "Dan"

Many times these reports are reporting the armed response police

he went on to confront bigfoot

Had this happened to me when I was a kid once. I was watching comedy central at night. It was commercials but the screen suddenly went black then turned to a guy wearing a billy mask from saw. He looked at directly at me. Lasted at least 15 seconds then the tv went back to normal. Scared the shit out of me. Never told anybody about since it was so bizzare

Max Headroom intrusion = McTonight

We have his DNA. How the fuck have family ancestry searches not found him yet

Ted Cruz. And he'll be our next president if Trump resigns or gets impeached. Scary.

>And he'll be our next president if Trump resigns or gets impeached.

How? An impeachment or resignation doesn't cause a new election. There is a line of succession.

If Trump goes, Pence is President, if he goes it's Paul Ryan. If he goes it's Tillerson, etc

Epic changing of the cipher.

The cypher wouldn't be some simple substitution either, and the number of letters is still the same as "Bernie Sanders"

So could he just get his equipment from Radio Shack? If he was an autist did he need a family member who works in television assuming he wasn't a cameraman himself. If it was easy, surely more teens would've hacked local TV stations. No 80's or 90's movies to my recollect ever showed hackers taking over television signals for terrorism or the lols. That's how unmainstream this was. After this incident most normies forgot that TV signals could be hacked.

I was obviously shitposting sorry. You're right Cruz won't be President... Yet

UPDATE!

I did not!

Is it still possible to do a similar thing?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If I recall correctly, as I am but an oldfag, they said he would have needed a microwave transmitter in order to have enough power to override the station's signal. TV signal hijacking was much less mainstream than hacking because the technical knowledge and equipment required to do it was much more specialized.

DAHNALD