>he wasn't actually a mohican and wasn't the last of them

Fucking shameful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tctvupaQe8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bet you get mad about Tom Cruise in the Last Samurai too

It was talking about the tribe as a whole

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Neither was referring to the guy you're thinking of.
Brainlets. :^)

>autism

That's the point you fucking moron

>Dances with Wolves
>doesn't dance with wolves at all
What a scam.

Anyone else think this movie was boring as fuck?

I like historical movies, DDL, and the score but this wasn't it

The only good part of the score was The Gael which they just repeated. The rest was crap

>shows called Band of Brothers
>not a single fuckin instrument

Turned it off right here, tb.h.

I love historical movies, but The last of the Mohicans was lame trash. The pacing was too slow, most characters weren't convincing and the ending scene was just ridiculous. Also the music just became annoying at some point.
I genuinely don't know why so many people like this movie.

The book is one of the classics of American literature.

But the movie is what happens when you give an adaptation project to a director who hates the source material.

It's adapted from the screenplay of the 1930s movie, which Mann saw as a child and left a lasting impression on him. He says the novel is crap in the commentary.

>movies that if were made today would be boycotted by the left.

>I saw nothing that would lead me to the conclusion it was other than a raid by savages bent on thievery

>He says the novel is crap in the commentary.
I know. That's my point.

The 1930s movie isn't a great adaptation, either.

Part of the problem is also that none of Cooper's works are really cut out for making films out of them, and especially not action-driven ones. They have only a little more action than an Austen novel, and nearly as much dialogue. You can make them into OK movies, but you lose a lot in the process (kind of like Moby Dick, although Melville's prose makes Cooper's look positively terse by comparison).

Mann isn't a good enough filmmaker to be criticizing other artists like that

>the main character isn't part of the title

youtube.com/watch?v=tctvupaQe8A

SAVAGE AS FUCK

Fuck you man, the virgin died for his waifu, and his waifu died for him. What a bunch of Huron scum in here

>The Last Nigga on Earth
>Starring Tom Hanks

It actually refers to his adoptive dad, who is the last Mohican when his son dies

The whole novel was historically inaccurate you idiots. Just either enjoy the movie or don't. Stop being autistic about it.

Does "The Last of the Mohicans" have Mann-ian criminal philosophy in it? Is it worth watching if I like his work?

Of course if you like Mann you should watch it. Do you really need someone to tell you to do so?

I will definitely watch it, I just don't know if I should prioritize it over other films I wanna watch.
Actually, it was an ironic first sentence followed by a dumb second sentence. It was a dumb post, nevermind.