Really makes you ponder

Really makes you ponder.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07jj5cm/forgotten-warriors-of-world-war-one
islington-labour.org.uk/black_history_to_be_fully_integrated_into_school_curriculum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>why is water wet?

The royal family should be forced to accept minority members since under their leadership that line of thinking was born and encouraged.

uruguay confirmed for an actual place
t. wikipedia

post yfw Prince Harry marries a Saudi Princess and consolidates the two families into one

I'd fuck her anus if you know what I mean

link pls so I can flag for hate speech

I believe I do

this is out of fucking control.

why do people act like europe is not the native white lands? where do these people think white people originated? the artic? space?

This is literally straight out of the Camp of the Saints.

What did he mean by this?

Really makes me think...

benis in adshole :DDDDDD

Well last time someone tried to enrich them it didn't end very well.

What's wrong with that sentiment? If you guys have to have a royal family, it's more ethical for them to resemble the populace.

How would you feel about paying taxes to a wholly Chinese royal family who couldn't relate to your concerns?

>0.0222 deposited into your account

I'm not baiting retard, the whole royal family includes hundreds of people, does it not?

This obviously shouldn't be a priority of the UK, but ennobling a handful of exceptional Poles and a couple South Asians would be a nice gesture

because UK is white owned

That baby Charlotte is already on a collision course to being blacked.

really causes one to miscegenate

Hi early there should be an arranged marriage between the kids of the current prince and African royalty or a person of color. Parliament should force them to produce multicultural kids, maybe even breed Kate with a black athlete such as Dreymond Greene or Cam Newton to make sure the new royals have hybrid vigor and superiority to their white kids.

>1 post etc......

Who trusts the BBC to be anything other than (((metropolitan elitism))) anyway?

Muslims can't be considered part of the British royal family m8, only anglicans

I dunno, I think it's some sort of moonspeak.
I'll get back to you if google translate can figure it out.

They aren't white.
That's the "dark secret" the royals conceal.

Queenz waz nigs and shit?

this.

It is literally KANGZ tier mentality. Apparently Europe always had diversity but we 'white-washed' history and denied them any representation. I really fear that in 10-20 years they will be teaching KANGZ material in schools and no one will know the truth because the history books will be considered 'too hard' to read.

Yep.

Already happening.

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07jj5cm/forgotten-warriors-of-world-war-one

>Yet many black soldiers and sailors from Wales lost their lives fighting for king and country.

islington-labour.org.uk/black_history_to_be_fully_integrated_into_school_curriculum

>Kaya Comer (((Schwartz)))

Oh dear, I really laugh my ass off when these hippies who usually bash Turkey for being authoritarian, denying Armenian genocide and killing Kurds, now leads Europe into a point of no return.

GET KEKED SHITHEADS, BWHAHAHAHA

ffs

somebody nuke us.