/TWIN PEAKS/ GENERAL

Who are the top 2 waifus and why are they Maddy Ferguson followed by Laura Palmer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=811UIhhGtXo
youtu.be/U2Qv6i2QdxU
youtube.com/watch?v=2vOg0HyJpvI
youtube.com/watch?v=GqkCud6RbwQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mady was, Laura was a whore.

You Audrey Horne and season 1 Donna?

Fuck them. New season has Naomi Watts and Laura Dern.

Gonna post some promo shots someone posted in the last thread. No idea where these are from.

Almost ever girl in this show was a slut

Maddy and Audrey for me.

Gerard's actor looks great.

That's Robert Forster

Is it? Someone in the last thread said it was MIKE's actor and he does look quite a bit like him. Never was good at recognizing actors, though it doesn't help I don't know what Forster looks like off the top of my head.

Maddy a best.

Also Ben Horne is best character hands down to be quite honest.

>Max Cherry

YES

It's definitely Forster. Rumor is he's the new Sheriff, Harry's brother.

I was kinda hoping maybe David would have cast Werner Herzog in the new season as something. Would be nice to see them work together

That's Andy, bud.

Is this Mike? That sleeve looks pretty empty.

Per last thread an interesting theory on the red room coffee.

youtube.com/watch?v=811UIhhGtXo

Nobody seems to know who the fuck he is actually. First someone said the guy playing the new sheriff and now you're saying Andy's actor.

Currently on S2 E1. will the giant make another appearance in the new series or is he not alive

Forster and Andy are both in that photo

He's coming back.

Holy crap thats Bobby?

Ben Horne is the only reason to watch the last part of season 2.

I thought Audrey died from the vault bomb given that she couldn't have been 20 feet away and the blast shattered windows at the floor above. Did I get this wrong and she made it out before the blast? Is she really coming back this season?.

so when does s2 turn to shit exactly or is it a meme

This was resolved in the book that was released last year. The combination of the door to the safe being in the way and Pete shielding her saved her. Pete died.

It was retconned and Pete saved her from the blast by shielding her

Have you gotten to James' story arc or high school Nadine yet?

>bobby and mike are best friends
>BOB and MIKE are worst enemies

what did he mean by this

the book isn't canon you fucking retards
David hasn't even read it
and it's garbage anyway

It's like poetry, except it doesn't rhyme.

Only correct answer is Audrey bois

>It's a Ben watches some old home movies episode

What part of "Frost is co-writer for the new season, so even though his book has no input from Lynch he was still involved in the script and so the stuff in the book could come straight from the script" do you not understand? Yeah, yeah, inconsistencies in the past stuff, but that has nothing to do with stuff that happened during the 25 year time skip.

FOR GOD'S SAKES, JEFFRIES, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU'VE BEEN GONE DAMN NEAR TWO YEARS!

Unironically the best subplot in the show

JUDY SAID YOU'D SAY THAT

>Frost puts out a book less than a year before the series he co-wrote
>Puts in hints of what happened after season 2
>But for some reason even though he knows what's going to happen in season 3, he writes things that directly contradicts it just for the kicks of confusing fans
Seems pretty unlikely to me. Yes he retconed some stuff, but not expecting the things we learned about post season 2 to at least not be contradicted is silly.

what's the difference between Love Theme and Laura Palmer's theme?

youtu.be/U2Qv6i2QdxU

this show worth watching? is it x-files tier at least? (i like x-files)

No, it's not worth watching. It's pretty awful desu.

every X Files fan should at least watch one episode of Twin Peaks and one episode of Kolchak: The Night Stalker (the original one, not that shitty reboot)

When the Titanic guy comes and tries to ruin my Cooper + Audrey ship.

nope

OH GOD AUDREY
LITERALLY FINE WINE
Naomi

The thing with season 2 is that completely loses direction after the murder is solved. You really can't top a murder mystery with bizarre antics. I still like season 2 in a way though.

>tries

HE IS NOT COMING BACK

Now you have BOB getting in the way of their relationship. And she's already ruined anyway. She's probably been sucking dick for coke money for the last 25 years, at least after she recovered from the explosion.

You're gonna look like a fucking retard in 5 days friend

Wasnt she in the coma after the explosion? I think that was in the book.

That's Don Murray, a new actor

Kyle aged well.

There was so much more development between Coop and Audrey. Annie was too way too fast, her design is good for the TP universe but we're supposed to be convinced of their romance because
>lel my wrists
???
Dale and Audrey BELONG together desu.

I wonder if BOB-Coop will rape and kill Audrey in the new season.

Film stock is so pretty. I don't know if digital will have the same feel.

It won't and I'm pretty sure that's the point, or at least part of it.

Lynch is the only mainstream director I can think of other than Mann that shoots digital right, so yeah, it's probably gonna look a lot different.

The scene where he gives cooper the fishing tackle is blatantly homoerotic.

What's the most kino scene in Twin Peaks and why is it this?

youtube.com/watch?v=2vOg0HyJpvI

Thats not major Briggs speech to Bobby.

I fucking love that song so much

youtube.com/watch?v=GqkCud6RbwQ

I did a meme video essay for my film studies club in honor of season 3, what do u guys think

I want this Donna to return

Is he still alive? I loved him, was one of my favorites.

Too bad I didn't rewatched before the new season, I saw the series like two years ago but refreshing my memory would helped. Saw yesterday FWWM again, what an amazing film

He died of a heart attack in 2008 sadly.

>Moonman
Oh no

Annie (Heather Graham) is #1 and it's not even close

2nd would be Lucy or whatever her name is - the receptionist at the police department. She's a lowkey sleeper QT that you only realize is waifu material during the beauty pageant when you get a good look at her legs/hips

pleb

>moonman discusses

They were going to make it a possibility in the original Season 3 that Audrey had his kid and he would come back.

NUCLEAR

was she the objectively superior Donna?

Just listened to this. Blue Moon is definitely gonna be in the show. Also, Saturday is a great song.

EPISODES 8 AND 9 OF SEASON 2 ARE SHIT.

Alright, they're not shit, but they're a huge letdown and I feel like most fans on this board and fans of Twin Peaks in general have accepted them as good simply because they carry on the main storyline. But they're just not good in terms of characterization or writing. They lessened the impact of the murder and the implications of Leland raping Laura by turning him into a buffoon. After the harrowing reveal we needed to see it through, but instead we got Leland/Bob acting like mischievous cartoon villains. It's so jarring coming off "Lonely Souls" and I'll never be able to appreciate any shift in tone. I can certainly tell that Lynch wouldn't have gone that way with episodes 8 and 9, I know Frost was involved with them but I still think it's a massive misstep.

Overrated episodes, not a worthy conclusion to that storyline. I'm glad Lynch got to take helm again with FWWM and do Leland/Bob the way it should be handled, being fucking scary and disturbing and uncomfortable to watch.

>Every doppelganger in the finale are evil incarnate, unstable versions of themselves with the exception of Leland who's doppelganger proclaims he didn't kill anybody

You should have mentioned and elaborated how the 'guy' that Bobby killed was actually the receptionist cop from Deer Meadow

I disagree with you so much, it isn't funny

Counting times it must have happened off screen and without mention, how many times was Major Briggs assaulted or tortured in the series?

my nigga

Herzog cant act and he cant direct anymore either

yes

someone redpill me on deepest lore Garmonbozia pls

>Herzog cant act and he cant direct anymore either
You are wrong. Utterly wrong.

It's a type of currency that keeps the underworld (black lodge) afloat. I predict that there is also an opposite counterpart to Garmonbozia, i.e love and happiness.

Audrey was pure (until Billy Zane popped her cherry that is)

>and then I saw your face...
>and then I saw your smile...

What did she mean by this?

Is there any movie similiar to the scene where Cooper wanders through Black Lodge?

Leland/Bob feel like a beast in those episodes, wtf are you talking about? The way he roars and freaks out when he's tossed in the cell instead of Ben is so creepy, like a wild animal.

Is Leo coming back?

Audrey and Norma, get lost

How is that scary? It's cartoonish.

Compare that to the actual reveal or Fire Walk With Me which is much more subtle and actually horrifying.

Who's got that Twin Peaks watchlist pic?

Sometimes subtly isn't always better. Sometimes being out-there and exaggerated gets the job done better. Leland may have been an unusual character, but he was always distinctly human and one of the most lovable characters in the show for a time. His reveal as Bob comes as incredibly shocking and watching him from beyond that point makes his character's prescence on screen all the more unsettling, finally seeing behind his facade. When that facade finally breaks down and he begins to lash out like an animal, it is immensely satisfying and terrifying. Being subtle would take away from the catharsis.

They are good, the Leland death scene is awful though.

I hated Season 2 episode 8 because of the direction mainly. Ray wise was great in it but I hate when a character completely drops their act in a show and goes full evil mode.
That scene with Ben and Jerry in jail was visually boring and then they had the brass to show a flashback to a story they were telling (which should have been enough). Then there was a scene where someone spotted a woodpecker from the Sherrif's station and it showed Pete's POV looking through binoculars which was just stock footage of a woodpecker. It sounds dumb nitpicking these things but it's not something you expect from Twin Peaks, shit like this was unnecessary and amateurish
I also had the impression that Dale had an epiphany of bob's identity at the end of episode 7 but they didn't follow through with it, almost like the end scene was for nothing.
Episode 9 is kind of weird, I liked that they suggest that Leland may have been bad even without BOB, but they also suggest that he was abused by BOB but it's never mentioned ever again.