> Surgical instruments
> Anesthesia
> Windmill
> Treatment of Cowpox
> Fountain pen
> Numbering system
> Algebra/Trigonometry
> Modern Cryptology
> 3 course meal (soup, meat/fish, fruit/nuts)
> Crystal glasses
> Carpets
>Checks
> Gardens used for beauty and meditation
> University
> Optics
> Music
> Toothbrush
> Hospitals
> Bathing
> Quilting
> Mariner’s Compass
> Soft drinks
> Pendulum
> Braille
>Cosmetics
> Plastic surgery
> Calligraphy
> Manufacturing of paper and cloth
> It was a Muslim who realized that light ENTERS our eyes, unlike the Greeks who thought we EMITTED rays, and so invented a camera from this discovery.
> It was a Muslim who first tried to FLY in 852, even though it is the Wright Brothers who have taken the credit.
> It was a Muslim by the name of Jabir ibn Hayyan who was known as the founder of modern Chemistry.
> Robotics.
> It was a Muslim who was the architect for Henry V’s castle.
> Hollow needles.
> It was a Muslim who actually discovered inoculation, not Jenne
> It was Muslims who contributed much to mathematics like Algebra and Trigonometry, which was imported over to Europe 300 years later to Fibonnaci and the rest.
> It was Muslims who discovered that the Earth was round 500 years before Galileo did.

good.is/articles/islamophobe-schooled-on-tumblr?utm_content=inf_11_81_2&utm_source=TSE&utm_medium=FB&utm_campaign=pd&tse_id=INF_76405b40502511e6b64f236881c19eed
What is with this new trend of just straight up lying about shit, is there any equivalent for white, christians in return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCC-1a-bbAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Muzzies are funny, most of those were before muhammed piss be upon him, or flat out exaggerations, lies and fairy tales

>Using kikebook

Many Muslims imams and scholars are flat earthers ironically

wtf now I hate western civilization

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Shows how redpilled they are.

>good goy! Keep watching Star Trek and funding NASA!

I remember correcting this. Only thing that's true is...

>Fountain pen

Rest are Greek/Chinese/Persian/Indian/Roman/other European

>It was Muslims who discovered that the Earth was round 500 years before Galileo did.

>we wuz greeks n shit.

Well said.

I haven't checked, but from the top of my head I already know that at least 5 are bullshit

>the one all the way on the right
That's exactly the look I got when I came across my first irl burqa

I was like what the fuck do you think I'm about to murder you? I'm just fucking walking down the road and I've never seen a burqa before.

wasn't coffee founded in ethiopia and brought over by armenian traders? its not really "turkish" coffee. fucking mussies

Despite all this, they should all be gassed.

>Invented bathing...

I guess they had to so they could clean all that goat spunk from their chins.

WE

>invented soap, shampoo, perfume, toothbrush, bathing (lol)
>use none of them

Sure.

We have all been playing checkers while isis is playing chess

WUZ

no, arabs contributed to these things BEFORE islam had a chance to kill off or exile the smart ones

>take knowledge from the Greeks and Romans
>IT WAS ME AND ONLY ME
not to mention 70% of this shit is completely made up

even that isn't true.
before islam arabs were largely nomadic desert tribes. these things were invented by the original population of the middle east, which was later wiped out by the arabs and their homelands resettled, just like europe today

BOKO NO PICO HARAM

Someone in Germany made a video about this basically proving that almost none of these things were invented by Muslims.
youtube.com/watch?v=FCC-1a-bbAg

how many times must I say it? Stay away from fucking facebook.

did you know muslims are responsible for:

WE

ALLUAH ACKBAR!!!!

>This again

WILL YOU FAGS CHECK THE ID BEFORE YOU POST? IF OP ISNT POSTING,

SAGE
THE
THREAD

Yeah this was back when Muslims were a God tier group. They advanced so far in the medieval era but refused to accept secularism and ended up getting left behind because they dogmatically followed their scripture. Loads of them are still stuck in that mindset.

>WE WUZ EVERYTHING

World domination always begins by altering history to your favor

Chill out, i went to the gym

No it was founded in Yemen.