Reddit's not real user. Just gonna rip that band-aid off now

>Reddit's not real user. Just gonna rip that band-aid off now

>morty's pickle walks into dildo
>hmm now where did my garage go

>it's a Sup Forums obsesses over reddit again episode
We get it, you're homesick.

lel

remember when he talked about christmas being lord jesus christs birthday

HOLY FR*CK. REDDIT ISN'T REAL BUT I TURNED MUHSELF INTO A PCIKLE, MORTY! WUB A LUBBA !

I can't tell if you all love Rick and Morty or hate it.

shit is kino

I cannot wait for this season to come out. The shitposting is going to be great.

Fuck you user.
Weak, white guilt, pathetic piece of human garbage.

It perfectly encapsulates Reddit mentality, as a documentary it's top tier for what it does but it's not a documentary.

In other words, it's a great show but because it's popular, Sup Forums is obligated to hate it

>it's a great show
nah
Maybe if you're an American and you're entirely starved of proper comedy then sure but honestly, nah.

There's no such thing as proper comedy

Dumb britbong

*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
>the redditor begins to chuckle
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"mmmm get schwifty"
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

BASED

:^)

im loking forwards to season 3 is that okay tv?

>it's a great show
no

stop making posts like this no one cares if you have bad taste.

I can't wait. Rick and Morty will take over the world

Has Sup Forums's bullshit gone too far?

It's a good show IMO but it's flawed enough that people can justifiably say they don't like or hate it.

However, the constant, unending, unoriginal stream of threads dedicated to thrashing it like a dead horse can only really be explained by the fact that its popularity triggers Sup Forums.

Sup Forums's treatment of R&M and Reddit is cringeworthy. It's like they're gradeschoolers determined not to let on that they like a girl so they spend cringeworthy amounts of time shrieking "I HATE GIRLS COOTIES COOTIES" while everyone else is rolling their eyes.

Your argument falls apart given the fact that girls are gross because they do have cooties.

Well shit

Wrong. Sup Forums hates it because white guilt